My Mom Passed Away

RIP to moms. Hope you and your fam can get to the point where sadness turns into fond memories and happiness very soon.

I'm sorry to hear. Condolences to you and your family.

I hope you were able to have a proper goodbye and that your memories of your mom live on and bring you and your family lasting comfort.

Bro, my deepest condolences. Your mom was a warrior fighting that long. Much love towards your way. There really isn’t anything perfect to say in this situation, but pls know we are all here if you need anything. Seriously.

My condolences brother. Sending positive vibes to you and your family.
Hold y'all head, and if you need anything you know we're always here.

RIP to your mother and condolences to you, your family and everyone else whose world was brightened by knowing her.

Fellas, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of your love, support and friendship over the years. My mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer just a little under two years ago. She fought bravely but she passed this morning. NT has been my second home and family since 2004 (really 2002 because I lurked). You guys have allowed me to be silly and express my deep sadness through jokes and method acting. NT has been there for me through the highs and lows of life and I can't thank you enough.

I'm sorry for your lost brother. You always bring humor to NT so I'm praying for you and your family. Hopefully some Fox News binging can lift your spirits.

My condolences go out to you and your family my dude aepps20 aepps20 , can't imagine what you guys have to be going through right now |l

Cancer hasn't been kind to my family in the past so I know it can be pretty rough :smh:

My dm's are open if ever you need to talk to someone.

Rest In Power to her 🙏🏾

my condolences, man. As much as you think NT has helped you these last few years, you’ve definitely made me cack up when I was going through some ****.

Rest in Peace to your mom. My condolences to you and your fam. Please let me know if there is any way I can help with expenses or anything else.

Fellas, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of your love, support and friendship over the years. My mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer just a little under two years ago. She fought bravely but she passed this morning. NT has been my second home and family since 2004 (really 2002 because I lurked). You guys have allowed me to be silly and express my deep sadness through jokes and method acting. NT has been there for me through the highs and lows of life and I can't thank you enough.
I’m so sorry for your loss fam. As I get older I’ve learned to cherish every moment with my parents.

condolences to you and your entire family. it's a difficult moment, but stay tight with your fam, embrace your memories and you'll come out of this in better spirits

Back
Top Bottom