My Story...Long Read so pls no hate...move along....

They say writing is a form of therapy for the soul when stuff happens in life you cannot control. This is my story...all accounts are truthful from my point ofview and I stand in honesty in the things what I am about to write.
I am not looking to be judged or be told 'See I told you so...' I just want to tell my story so others won't make the same mistake I did and alsohelps me to get it out of my system...
Here we go...

The people who are the two main characters in this event:
Me - Dave(ny)
Her - Liv(Chicago)

Chap 1 -
Sept 2007, I called my home alarm company to resolve an issue with my bill, I call and finally get through after 3 attempts. Liv answers the phone and soundedvery nice and courteous. For whatever reason I was bold and say btw 'Can I have your email to mail you some info regarding my acct?' she was nice anddid so...soon after we emailed back and forth and our convo started being nice and a friendship started to develop. Soon after we exchange phone numbers andthen we developed our friendship with voice then months later she finally sends me pics and she looks like Christina Milian's lil sis she was hot. Thiscontinued through Oct, Nov, Dec 15...I stop there because I spoke to her that friday and told her my company is sending me to Pittsburgh I want to seeyou...she was like ok and we agreed. Then Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed - the day of my flight there is no contact. Finally an email comes in and tells me that I amgoing through some stuff etc...I was like ok? I didn't understand so I left it alone and was kinda disappointed. I finished the job Wed and I was almost onmy way to Chicago regardless and I thought twice and I didn't go. So I headed back to NY and emailed her and we argued back and forth then foundresolution. Days go by and I get an email from her saying "I think we should leave this alone...' I was heartbroken and deleted our shared Gmail acctas well as any emails. She then writes back and apologizes and says I want to continue this so eventually we do. Christmas is coming around and I decided tobuy her stuff as well as her daughter. At that time she was 7 yrs old and I spent money on both of them. She had me send the gifts to her address. I bought hera snowflake ring...and various other stuff...well since the 15th we have not spoken on the phone...mind you its almost the holiday and no contact not evenemail. I didn't get an email till Jan 4th 2008. I was happy again because since the 15th I was just miserable and finally she brought me out of my misery.I was happy again and we continued where we last left off till Jan 7th 2008 my BDay the most infamous day for me. You see she broke it all off completely andsaid at the end 'Do not call txt or email..." no explanation just Goodbye...this broke my heart completly and I fell into a depression. I even wroteon here for advice since I didn't have anyone to turn to...later on I even wrote about suicide and part of me almost did...I did hurt myself a little butat that time I only felt what was necessary at the time...

End of chapter 1

Chap 2 -

Me - Dave(NY)
Her - Liv(Chicago)
Him - Rick(Chicago)

Months go by and I struggle so I continue on and on Feb 14 2008 through the advice of others I send her flowers as a piece offering...I get back an emailstating that to please 'Stop and to move on since she has already' this confirmed my disappointment of reconciliation. Months go by and I get betterand better not until Sept 2008 did I feel good about myself and I finally felt I moved on. It took a while but I finally conquered my thoughts of her...until
Nov 2008 I get a call at 11:30 at night I didn't answer it was a 708 number and I left it alone didn't even think twice and went to bed. The next day Isaid hmm that looks familar and I research the number and behold it was Liv again calling. I was like huh? I feel better about me why all of the sudden she isback. So txt her back saying 'Sorry to have missed your call is everything ok?' no txt message response I was like 'Oh well' so I head over tothe (new)Tanger Mall in Deer Park NY and I get a call and its her...I almost crashed my car and I was like Hello? almost like talking to a ghost...we spoke fora while and then continued emailing...the whole point was she left me because she got pregnant by a guy named Rick. She had met him through a friend and datedin Dec and got her preggie and soon after was ashamed of doing it while she was with me. I said ok and we buried the hatchet and I finally found peace to mygrieving heart as to why she left. Now as time goes on we email and eventually talk again she has mentioned that Rick and her are now married but shedoesn't care she is happy with me and has stirred up emotions with me and we talk all throughout Dec, Jan, on the day of the 7th my Bday we reconcile andmade peace and continue on our journey...I finally say let's meet...
The date was Feb 14th we meet up in Chicago...at the W hotel let's just say it was the most awesome exchange of hugs and kisses wink wink. The thing wasshe was overweight and I didn't care I fell in love with the person who was inside. We had a fantastic time and finally my heart was at peace. I returnedto Chicago two weeks later and was falling even harder for her and everything was good until...

End of Chapter 2

Chap 3 -

Me - Dave(NY)
Her - Liv(Chicago)
Him - Rick(Ex)
Them - Her cousin and her best friend
Jason - The new guy

Well as I said before everything was good until something was in my gut that I didn't understand. I had an uneasy feeling whenever I saw her...I left italone but my gut instinct was right I wish I listened....after she got divorced she moved in with her mom with her infant son and her daughter. Now thishousehold is weird, it's her her mom and her husband and another family couple with there 6 kids whew...It wasn't the most appropriate place for her sonow there is plans of me moving out there and finding a place for her and her kids.
I continued to see her Feb, March, April, May 15...
I kinda was hesitant on getting a home and left it alone and we argued back and forth it wasn't a good sign between us. So we get mad we break up we getback together, a continuos pattern so I got used to it. Then on the end of April I decided we need a road trip for us to bond. I drove from Chicago down toOrlando to Disney. Alot of things were revealed on that trip she told me that initially when we first started talking she and her co-workers played me andstringed me along because they wanted to see how far I would go being played by her, so that hit me with a ton of bricks seeing my first months with her wereall a lie but as she put it she eventually fell in love with me...
Second thing - her selfishness. she didn't have money for the trip so I spot her money and stuff and the way I knew she was cheap there was a Stitch pinfor 2.95 and she refused to get it for me. But I got blasted when I didn't get items for her son and her daughter. The ride back to Chicago was quiet andfor the most part I said you know what 'I can hold my head up high if this relationship ends' she was floored and another argument occured and the tripback home was quiet and mostly tense. She dropped me off and in a way we said our goodbyes I knew it was over and it hit me but I didn't think twice. Soonafter we called each other and made up so it continued to the 15th of May. I arrived and throughout all my months knowing her I knew something was wrong. Letme back up a little and say that ever since Jan 08 I knew something was wrong and little by little on myspace enteries didn't make sense so I left it aloneand various other things I kinda looked the other way. But anyways back to the 15th we were working on her daughters BDay on the 16th so we are running aroundand trying to get things and stuff then we argued cause I was just tired and I knew that somehow this person isn't who she is. So we get back to the hotelroom and her cousin is waiting in the car we went in the room and we argued and we make up and I gave her some earrings that I got previously last week. So wemade up and moved on went to a later dinner with her cousin and then dropped me off the room. The next day the 16th we make whoopie and continue to get readyfor the party. We are driving and she strikes up a convo about last night we I got dropped off her friend Lisa called her lots of time because she was drunkand stuff and she wanted to jump off a cliff and that she got pulled over and she needed a ride and Liv went out to get her and stuff and that was it for thestory we then get balloons and I decorate the basement and so on. Her cousin was there and helped so we are all good. Till the time of the party she hasn'tgotten ready or me either I haven't changed it was already too late to go back to the room etc...so go out to get the food the guests start arrving around6 or so and then we went out to liquor she spends 90 bucks on the stuff which I didn't like but that's my opinion so we spend at least 45 mins whilethe party is still going on. I said we are running late lets go so she gets frantic and tells me off that I should'nt speed I get offended and saidthat's disrespectful no one was speeding but she has constantly belittle me on numerous occasions in which this is nothing new but this time I said this isover...and she was in shock I was too...we head back to the house and I handed out the food which people were waiting for and then I sat down to rest and getsomething to eat. I was then approached by her and she said 'Get out leave...' So I pack my things and left I called a cab and waiting time was 45 minsher cousin and her friends knew something happened and said hold up we will drive you back to the hotel then the airport. Once we left we got back to the roomand I broke down they were like that's ok and the worst was yet to come...you see Liv wasn't the Liv I thought...the cousin and her best friendconfessed in me a lot...
#1 - the pics she sent were fake it was not her because it was her friend from myspace
#2 - the guy rick her ex husband wasnt a month or two fling it was a 4 year relationship marriage
#3 - she purposely wanted to get preggie in Dec 07 the month I was trying to reach her but couldn't (so you see she wasn't ashamed that she got preggiebecause she purposed in getting preg by him)
#4 - lying where she was when in reality she was another person

and numerous other stuff that I couldnt handle and there was evidence and they showed me and also her cousin said that the night before when they dropped meoff she was in the car when lisa called you see they got lost going back home...but her cousin said Lisa? no she was talking to Rick...
my gut has been punched again...I was then dropped off n I flew back to Chicago
All this time I am avoiding and not responding to her txt or calls. I didn't get in contact with Liv till friday later that week...I told her I kneweverything from the pics to rick and everything else she was mad at me and kinda try to flip it on me but I stood my ground and she said ok you deserve betterso I agreed and hung up and her. That night I went to the movies and she called me 62 times on the phone and begged and pleaded and sent me 50 + txt messages.I didn't respond till Saturday afternoon and said to her 'You will never change' she agreed but somehow we ended back to together. That same nightshe went to work and we txt bk and forth and I said that the pic thing was cruel to me and that Vivian's face only appears now and she got offended sayingif thats what you want in a girl just tell me so she got upset and stopped txting me I was relieved then the next day at 6:45am she calls me and she confesseseverything from pics to rick to everything getting all the answers I need...finally I see humility in her and things were great. Since Memorial Day till thatfriday she was 180% turnaround. We spoke better she was clearer in her thoughts and things were going good till Friday. She had said days prior she was invitedout but I said no. She was like why? because you need your rest your daughter needs to spend some time with her and she said I am going out and I was like'Ok fine whatever...' I left it alone and I get a txt later saying 'I know you are mad at me but take care in going home' Then on Saturday Iwake up around 6am and was going to pay her phone bill...I then courious look at the day she supposebly called Lisa. I saw the number and I called it and itwas a guy's voice...I said 'Rick?' and he is like yeah...I hung up and said 'Ok' so I txt Liv and said you 'U lied again'
She was like huh? I explained it and she was like no you have your info wrong and I said no here is his number and she was like how did you get it? I said it'It doesn't matter' how I got it the point is I got it and your busted. And she tried to save face but knew she was busted I didn't respond andshe later writes back saying 'are you breakingup?' I didn't respond and an hr later she writes back 'This relationship is over and not to callher and to stay away from her family and friends' then I get the same message on voicemail. I then check later and see all my pics from her myspace accountdeleted and passwords changed etc. I wrote back dont forget to delete me as a friend in which she did. I kinda had peace I mean its what I wanted but it endedwrong...so no calls no nothing I did call her 4am Monday cuz I was going to work and also sent her an email saying 'Sorry and stuff...' then Wed hercousin called me and I said whats up and she said that Saturday after you guys broke up she came by here with her daughter and her best friend's bro whojust got out of jail supposebly hit it off and they got together and screwed already and proclaimed each other a couple after hrs after our relationship wasover. I was floored and hurt big time because she threw away two yrs and hooked up with a guy who she just met. She also said Liv got arrested for having asuspended license that happened on Tues and we spoke Wednsday so ended up being held till her mom bailed her out and also her car got impounded. Well hercousin said what goes around comes around. I then txt Liv Wed to ask for my stuff back the ring, necklace, earrings, laptop, camera etc...she said its too lateshe threw them away I was huh? No way so that exchange went back and forth until she stopped. An hr later her new bf called and said 'Hey don blah blahblah' I was like someone doesn't know proper grammer and how to talk to people it was soo stupid I deleted my vm immediately. The same night her cousinand her best friend were like what is happening? I explain my side and they were like it makes sense so now both of them are pissed at Liv. She played thevictim role and called her new bf to defend her. I laugh because the guy didn't know he just got used and lied to all at once. A perfect way to start arelationship huh? But both friend and her cousin were pissed at him for doing so and he apologized because he no right coming in and interfering in getting mystuff back.

End of Part 3

In Conclusion -

Now I am not here to bad mouth her but this has given me therapy to write out and let people judge for themselves what they believe to be true or not. All I amsaying is that I rode a rollercoaster of a ride with her. Do I love her yes of course but it hurts to see someone else you had for a while and throw it away inthe hrs after the breakup and then to sleep with them that night or next day. Many friends tell me it is a rebound and nothing more nothing less and that shehas done this to secure a person right away because of her insecurities. from myspace postings telling everybody she was sore from last night from him tothings like she has never felt this way before in a long time, to falling and falling hard for this person lots of attempts to tell everyone that she has movedand is proving it day after day. And now talking about having his child after we spoke about it a week before our breakup. coincidence? idk but what I do knowis she broke my heart twice and it is enough...she will never realize the good that I brought to the table but then again I didn't need someone who wasgoing to be constantly lying to me to get her way in life.
A blessing in disguise? what do you think? but I do know lesson learned and I did this to myself no one else so I paid the price for my stupidity...let thehating begin...

bruh are you serious with this $@$#?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Who the @#$# is gonna read all that?

Cliff notes.....

roll.gif
roll.gif

realtalk i read your title and just wanted to see how long it was so i could scroll down and laugh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fam...I ain't trying to play you when I say this...but you really, really, really should not have done this.

I read it because I'm at work and extremely bored

Let me attempt to cliff-note it:

-Guy calls company for some billing mix-up, customer service rep sounds cute, they exchange emails.
-Time goes on they exchange pics/phone numbers. Girl is HOT
-Girl plays ping pong with boy's heart and screws other dude and gets preggo by him during one of the "breakups"
-Girl's cousin reveal that girl sent fake pics, planned the pregnancy, and is pretty much a triflin golddigger
-Boy wakes up and loves the girl anyway but cant deal with another broken heart

Questions:

1.) When you met her the first time, it didn't dawn on you that her pics that she sent to you were fake??
2.) When she kept breaking up with you and getting with someone else and then when they broke up coming back to you, that wasn't a big hint that you were arebound?

Opinion:

I think you need to move on, forget this girl, and invest your time and energy into someone who isn't going to treat you like a floormat.

^^^^^^^^^^^ answer to the questions yes both pics were similar the only difference was weight...then again love blinds everything
as to the other question did i realize i was a rebound not really cuz that wasnt what i was after and realizing it now yes you are correct. thank you for theshort version, i wrote it out not so i can be all creative but it helped me now to write it all out will i get hate from here of course i wouldnt be surprisedif the age bracket here is less than 20 yrs old. all i know i was used and confused and my stupidity in believing and trusting in a person got the best of meif that deserves hate then i accept it

Originally Posted by chezzer10

^^^^^^^^^^^ answer to the questions yes both pics were similar the only difference was weight...then again love blinds everything
as to the other question did i realize i was a rebound not really cuz that wasnt what i was after and realizing it now yes you are correct. thank you for the short version, i wrote it out not so i can be all creative but it helped me now to write it all out will i get hate from here of course i wouldnt be surprised if the age bracket here is less than 20 yrs old. all i know i was used and confused and my stupidity in believing and trusting in a person got the best of me if that deserves hate then i accept it
I'm actually 23...anyway, sometimes we want the person that we are IN love with to love us back so badly that we let them stomp us like we arenothing. But, you can't live like that and be truly happy. Just let her go, and find someone who loves you back.

Since I have nothing to do this morning I read what dude wrote and basically he got gassed up over phone calls and e-mails, with fake pics and what not. Hetricked on a chick he never saw, bought all types of Christmas gifts. He wanted to meet her, but she was playing games like "I can't, I just gotpregnant" and"Don't call me no more" until she needed more trickery.
laugh.gif

They finally meet and she's fat and dosn't look like the girl she sent pics of. He continues to trick.

Her cousin blows up the spot on how they were playing him. He continues to trick and be a herb.

She admits to it and he continues to trick...helping with decorating for her kids b-day party.

He still loves her after everything.

smh.gif

To the OP, you obviously a good guy, and I respect that mostly you were concerned with the well being of the kids and how they were living, but you better notget sonned like this again in life. You can't get eBay scammed, Used car dealer ship raped or even charged extra on the # 2 McDonalds meal my man, let thisbe a lesson.

And if this was just all made up it was a 15 minute time killer for me.
indifferent.gif

i think you should have know she was in a relationship when you tried to see her the first time. you went all the way out there, just to get stonewalled.

the heart wants what it wants, but at some point your head has to take over and realize 2+2 does not equal 4.

you went on waaaaaaaaay longer than any sane person probably would have in this situation, but in the end, it's good riddance to something and someone thatwould have eventually led you down the same path.

by the way, you complained about her boyfriend not using proper grammar, then throw out this gem: "supposebly"

there's no 'B' in the word SUPPOSEDLY.

^^^^^^^^^^^oops didnt do a spell check i was quick to write it asap lol but yes i understand everyones point and yes you can use this as your thesis

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by chezzer10

as to the other question did i realize i was a rebound not really cuz that wasnt what i was after and realizing it now yes you are correct. thank you for the short version, i wrote it out not so i can be all creative but it helped me now to write it all out will i get hate from here of course i wouldnt be surprised if the age bracket here is less than 20 yrs old. all i know i was used and confused and my stupidity in believing and trusting in a person got the best of me if that deserves hate then i accept it
I'm actually 23...anyway, sometimes we want the person that we are IN love with to love us back so badly that we let them stomp us like we are nothing. But, you can't live like that and be truly happy. Just let her go, and find someone who loves you back.

didnt mean to offend anyone of the age bracket of 20 like i said if its twenty yr olds giving me advice then so be it i mean i am late 30's n i still didntlearn my lesson the heart will do anything for a person forgiving someone as much as they hurt us...i have let her go finally and walked away tearful but yethurt because time wasted and getting attached to the idea of someone loving you back even if it was an illusion

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Since I have nothing to do this morning I read what dude wrote and basically he got gassed up over phone calls and e-mails, with fake pics and what not. He tricked on a chick he never saw, bought all types of Christmas gifts. He wanted to meet her, but she was playing games like "I can't, I just got pregnant" and"Don't call me no more" until she needed more trickery.
laugh.gif

They finally meet and she's fat and dosn't look like the girl she sent pics of. He continues to trick.

Her cousin blows up the spot on how they were playing him. He continues to trick and be a herb.

She admits to it and he continues to trick...helping with decorating for her kids b-day party.

smh.gif

To the OP, you obviously a good guy, and I respect that mostly you were concerned with the well being of the kids and how they were living, but you better not get sonned like this again in life. You can't get eBay scammed, Used car dealer ship raped or even charged extra on the # 2 McDonalds meal my man, let this be a lesson.

And if this was just all made up it was a 15 minute time killer for me.
indifferent.gif

not a made up story like i said look in the begin of the story and do a google search of my ordeal and i understand that lesson learned and taken.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I read it because I'm at work and extremely bored

Let me attempt to cliff-note it:

-Guy calls company for some billing mix-up, customer service rep sounds cute, they exchange emails.
-Time goes on they exchange pics/phone numbers. Girl is HOT
-Girl plays ping pong with boy's heart and screws other dude and gets preggo by him during one of the "breakups"
-Girl's cousin reveal that girl sent fake pics, planned the pregnancy, and is pretty much a triflin golddigger
-Boy wakes up and loves the girl anyway but cant deal with another broken heart

Questions:

1.) When you met her the first time, it didn't dawn on you that her pics that she sent to you were fake??
2.) When she kept breaking up with you and getting with someone else and then when they broke up coming back to you, that wasn't a big hint that you were a rebound?

Opinion:
OP, I'm sorry.. But you went out pretty bad. But use this time to work on you and develop some confidence.
I think you need to move on, forget this girl, and invest your time and energy into someone who isn't going to treat you like a floormat.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

wow you fell in love with a girl you aint even meet in person at first...your a lame
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and you STILL haven't learned the right time touse your or you're. So we all have room to improve.

just read the cliffnotes.. but how could you trust someone you never met in person?

I can't believe I read all that...
smh.gif

With that said, I can't believe that you "fell in love" with someone you weren't even physically attracted to... tricking on her... takingher on a road trip. Man I think you surpassed DaJoka as the simp of all simps...

At least you can lessen your "L" by getting your $#%@ back....so did you?

There isn't even an "L" big enough to describe what you recieved man.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Since I have nothing to do this morning I read what dude wrote and basically he got gassed up over phone calls and e-mails, with fake pics and what not. He tricked on a chick he never saw, bought all types of Christmas gifts. He wanted to meet her, but she was playing games like "I can't, I just got pregnant" and"Don't call me no more" until she needed more trickery.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I like these cliffnotes better than ambers
laugh.gif

OP, you an odd dude, for real, you got some chemical imbalances in your brain or something, go see a doctor

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

wow you fell in love with a girl you aint even meet in person at first...your a lame
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and you STILL haven't learned the right time to use your or you're. So we all have room to improve.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom