My Story...Long Read so pls no hate...move along....

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

You mind if I use this as my thesis?
Word I needed an idea for a love story. You mind if I make it into a movie?

Nobody would watch this.
You're 30

20081010_obama_stunned_look.jpg

Now that I had time to read and reread everybodys response I agree with everyone of course...One cannot say mentally what was I thinking a lack of common senseetc...n you wonder why certain people do stupid things
I had an uncle who was successful had everything he desired and then he hooked up with heroin and his life was never the same and I blasted him left and righthow can he been sooo stupid
but he did it to himself
i did this to myself
there is no excuse and yes stupid to trust someone who i never met but thats me i give benefit of the doubt so far i was good in life till now when this girlused my goodness to overshadow her shadiness
her insecurity and her deceptive ways crawled into my life to corrupt it
yes i agree with someone here that maybe i was lonely or searching and seeing that she provided emotional and physical love sustained me
why i gave? its my nature not because i am trying to buy love but in general i am a giving person always has always will
if you take advantage of it then its on you i dont have to live with the guilt of you using me
those who have really blasted me i think i deserve it but i only told you what i wanted you to know about her
i am not going to post the positives and stuff because really that doesnt matter here anymore
two weeks ago i ended it and i felt good about it
i was the one that called it
last saturday i did also but never wrote its over
she did
so now i am was the one who was left empty and alone
did she love me? maybe or maybe not
that is not the case anymore
all i know that i am a good guy
i will move one
i will enjoy life better
and b wiser to choose people who i come in contact with
where were my friends when this happened? well they supported me but they didnt want to get involved
its been a week now and it still hurts but i cant focus on the pain of her doing him or other stuff that we shared and now its going to him
its an emotional detachment that i have trouble with but eventually will heal
but on her end it was easy to detach because all i was to her was an object and easily replaced
do i love her yes not lying but i have to realize that i cannot take the emotional beat down i got
does she care? prob not but then again who cares...
the point is i have to heal
steps to heal is keep my mind occupied
I am going back to weightlifting and taking up baseball again

i am going to be fine yes
was a rebound yes
was a pawn yes
was i played yes

someone queue up Kanye Heartless lol

but all blame is on me

Instead of Kanye

Justin Timberlake's What goes around....yup thats for her

I read it all now.
Dude, you were supposed to learn this when you were a teenager, like in elementary or high school.
can't believe you're 30 and just into that "love" stuff.
but, you took countless L's in the process and kept setting yourself up for more..

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I read it because I'm at work and extremely bored

Let me attempt to cliff-note it:

-Guy calls company for some billing mix-up, customer service rep sounds cute, they exchange emails.
-Time goes on they exchange pics/phone numbers. Girl is HOT
-Girl plays ping pong with boy's heart and screws other dude and gets preggo by him during one of the "breakups"
-Girl's cousin reveal that girl sent fake pics, planned the pregnancy, and is pretty much a triflin golddigger
-Boy wakes up and loves the girl anyway but cant deal with another broken heart
Real pics of this girl that played you so much you got multiple L syndrome?

Thanks for the cliff notes, no other way would I even bother posting
laugh.gif

I read the cliffnotes (thanks AmberElise04) and a few of the replies. Well...I'm off to a BBQ/Lakers viewing party. That is all...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

son...did you read ANY of the replies on the first page? there are two sets of cliff notes on the first page
eyes.gif
Clearly not. I looked at what he had to type and clicked "Add reply". Sorry
eyes.gif

^^^^^^^^^ she is 26 now heading to 27 in a few months and how was i able to buy her that i worked my butt off for yrs before i met her i do a lot of contractsand at the same time hold down a managerial position for a computer company

My god I just read the entire thing just to see how bad it really was.

I can't even say anything to you. As previously stated, you are a nice guy. Maybe TOO nice of a guy. I'd probably go to hell if I said anything.

DaJoka has NOTHIN on you.

Damn, I will no longer just think of you as "that dude with all the silvery chrome shoes."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I read it because I'm at work and extremely bored

Let me attempt to cliff-note it:

-Guy calls company for some billing mix-up, customer service rep sounds cute, they exchange emails.
-Time goes on they exchange pics/phone numbers. Girl is HOT
-Girl plays ping pong with boy's heart and screws other dude and gets preggo by him during one of the "breakups"
-Girl's cousin reveal that girl sent fake pics, planned the pregnancy, and is pretty much a triflin golddigger
-Boy wakes up and loves the girl anyway but cant deal with another broken heart

Questions:

1.) When you met her the first time, it didn't dawn on you that her pics that she sent to you were fake??
2.) When she kept breaking up with you and getting with someone else and then when they broke up coming back to you, that wasn't a big hint that you were a rebound?

Opinion:

I think you need to move on, forget this girl, and invest your time and energy into someone who isn't going to treat you like a floormat.

even the cliffnotes are long

Back
Top Bottom