MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

Can I get re-engaged and re-married so you can take my pictures?

Lovely pictures and real nice work on the pics of that other couple and the baby OP
smile.gif

thanx Venom, when i saw them i was surprised at how they came out to be honest...i was beyond myself...lol

btw check out what the lady will be walking down the isle in....i spoil this girl too damn much!

4561003089_4b8d147869_b.jpg

OP,

photographer is a friend from high school.  now lives in NYC but does clients both there and here in DC (to whomever asked about a photographer in DC check out the website below for contact/pricing info).  last i checked 3 or 4 hour engagement sessions start at $300 but i dunno now since he raised his prices

pictures were shot in Georgetown in DC and Old Town Alexandria in VA

his website is www.studiosaldana.com

a couple more
302qw6w.jpg

20jmxhi.jpg

2w7h4ki.jpg

25zpj53.jpg

a lot of the others i havent posted are the traditional "profile"/closeup type.

Mustbetheshoes...yo whats up man...are you married yet? how is everything/life...i dont really post much here on NT...more of a casual browser...we def gotta kick it sometime and catch up...john wall FTW! haha

http://

Very nice bro, love the ring shot, the only part that upset me about our shoot is that we didn't get a ring shot, mostly because she didn't realized she had it on during our paint session and it was alll covered in blue paint...I'm really feeling all the vibrant colors man...CONGRATS!

PS when is the big day?

ksteezy..FIRST OFF, YOUR WIFE IS GORGEOUS...not even pretty but GORGEOUS! Props for marrying her.

secondly, you mind if I ask what you guys do? I'm 29 and planning on getting married in the next few years but I'm scared of the financial aspect. We both make a decent living but I'm the frugal budgeter in the relationship and scared of marrying someone who aint, lol

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

ksteezy..FIRST OFF, YOUR WIFE IS GORGEOUS...not even pretty but GORGEOUS! Props for marrying her.

secondly, you mind if I ask what you guys do? I'm 29 and planning on getting married in the next few years but I'm scared of the financial aspect. We both make a decent living but I'm the frugal budgeter in the relationship and scared of marrying someone who aint, lol

Thanx bro
pimp.gif

Im the grounded realist of our relationship, shes the dreamer that unfortunately does not think in numbers and thinks everything is possible, somehow someway we balance each other out, yes we do get into most of our arguments over money, but its part of the relationship, move on and get over it and try to learn along the way. Right now ive been a respiratory therapist for almost 6 years, she has been working as a secretary for about the same time, but recently went back to school, so my income is pretty much the only income, she makes enough to pay for her car and insurance...cant really help with much, let alone help with the wedding...its cool, since ive had a perdiem job for almost 2 years along with my full time, i been able to kick it into full gear for the past 3 months and turned that per-diem into practically a second fulltime job which ive used for all the expenses of the wedding, ive managed pretty good...alot better than i thought, ive just taken a beating physically, but is almost over. The plan is in a year she'll start an accelerated nursing program, which will take her a 1.5 years to complete and hopefully become an RN, realistically speaking we are 27 now, im not expecting her to graduate till shes 30....once thats done, life will be much easier for the both of us, at this point we would probably make close to 100k each granted we have a fulltime job along with a perdiem..

edit*** its ok to be scared, to be honest i felt the same way, we kept saying we would wait till we were financially stable to get married, blah blah blah...i really thought there was no way in hell i could afford a wedding, it wasnt till we decided to do a city hall wedding, then my mother decided to help out a little so that we have something better and then her father jumped in, together they chipped in 5k which covered 75% of the reception hall, after we signed that contract at the hall and had a date set, i was focused....some of us just work better with a deadline....the money just came...the hours at the second job were flowing.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Thanx bro
pimp.gif

Im the grounded realist of our relationship, shes the dreamer that unfortunately does not think in numbers and thinks everything is possible, somehow someway we balance each other out, yes we do get into most of our arguments over money, but its part of the relationship, move on and get over it and try to learn along the way. Right now ive been a respiratory therapist for almost 6 years, she has been working as a secretary for about the same time, but recently went back to school, so my income is pretty much the only income, she makes enough to pay for her car and insurance...cant really help with much, let alone help with the wedding...its cool, since ive had a perdiem job for almost 2 years along with my full time, i been able to kick it into full gear for the past 3 months and turned that per-diem into practically a second fulltime job which ive used for all the expenses of the wedding, ive managed pretty good...alot better than i thought, ive just taken a beating physically, but is almost over. The plan is in a year she'll start an accelerated nursing program, which will take her a 1.5 years to complete and hopefully become an RN, realistically speaking we are 27 now, im not expecting her to graduate till shes 30....once thats done, life will be much easier for the both of us, at this point we would probably make close to 100k each granted we have a fulltime job along with a perdiem..

edit*** its ok to be scared, to be honest i felt the same way, we kept saying we would wait till we were financially stable to get married, blah blah blah...i really thought there was no way in hell i could afford a wedding, it wasnt till we decided to do a city hall wedding, then my mother decided to help out a little so that we have something better and then her father jumped in, together they chipped in 5k which covered 75% of the reception hall, after we signed that contract at the hall and had a date set, i was focused....some of us just work better with a deadline....the money just came...the hours at the second job were flowing.
happy.gif
Thats respect man. you my friend define a MAN and should be a testament to how things should be done.

I need to apply myself some more. I teach so I get 3 months off a year to get another job but I like doing nothing, lol. Good to see I'm not the only one out there who argues about money.

haha thanx bro, I try to keep us as grounded as possible, she gives our relatinship that sweet dreamy feeling, if she was just like me we wouldnt work or viceversa, dont feel alone, i think every couple once they reach a SERIOUS stage...talkin past the three month googoogaga stage, and beging to think about a future together, money becomes the biggest issue, sometimes the only issue, if you have too much (woman or man) begins to feel like the person is just with them for the money, if you have none is because you feel you wont have a good future, if you are somewhere in the middle then is because one is a little more conscious than the other and then you begin to think of the other person as inconciderate and this person begins to view you as a cheap ++*, only because thru that 3 month period you were ballin out, going out every weekend and such...lol

thanx Venom, when i saw them i was surprised at how they came out to be honest...i was beyond myself...lol

btw check out what the lady will be walking down the isle in....i spoil this girl too damn much!

pimp.gif

My girl would give me endless booty for a pair of these. 

Damn congrats, pictures do speak a million words. I can see the the love just from the pictures, they really had me feeling like I should call my GF and tell her I love her. Cant wait to see the wedding pics they might have me ready to propose. Congrats again.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

pimp.gif

My girl would give me endless booty for a pair of these. 

dude your sig has me dddddddiiieeing! 
roll.gif

where do i fill out the application?
grin.gif

and thanx alot guys, your comments have been very nice.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom