Mya is the definition of mass... My goodness...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Executive76

tumblr_lowp50iXWZ1qbhez1o1_500.jpg

pimp.gif

Damnnn

Those legs and thighs.
30t6p3b.gif

I would plow this into submission easily, but I could definitely see her as a jump off, cause just even signing to Rap-A-Lot is a red flag anyway. One thing though,
not sure whether she does get injections or not, but it's funny when dudes 100% assume that right off, as if they've never seen a nice thick (and actually thick, not fat)
girl in real life, or it's not even possible. Like "man, she didn't have breasts and mass back in high school, how she get that now?", and it's like well, there's a difference
between being 15 and 25.

I would plow this into submission easily, but I could definitely see her as a jump off, cause just even signing to Rap-A-Lot is a red flag anyway. One thing though,
not sure whether she does get injections or not, but it's funny when dudes 100% assume that right off, as if they've never seen a nice thick (and actually thick, not fat)
girl in real life, or it's not even possible. Like "man, she didn't have breasts and mass back in high school, how she get that now?", and it's like well, there's a difference
between being 15 and 25.

Back
Top Bottom