Mya is the definition of mass... My goodness...

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

278885445.gif

Man, you don't even know how hard I laughed at this !$$$...

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

tracey-ellis-ross-and-lupe-fiasco.jpg

That is all.
She is sooooo ugly.. but jeezzzzzzzzzzzus where did she get that rump from
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

TRACEE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must be one of the only guys on here who doesn't actually think she's ugly. Old(er)? Yea, but not ugly.
 I think after ten years of seeing her on tv, I guess I got used to her eyes staring into my soul.
 That just let's me know she wants the business 24/7.
tracee%2Bellis%2Bross%2Bessence%2Bface.jpg

1fi8dc8m1vn717i1.jpg

"Man these threads always end up with people postin other women"

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

tracey-ellis-ross-and-lupe-fiasco.jpg

That is all.
She is sooooo ugly.. but jeezzzzzzzzzzzus where did she get that rump from
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

TRACEE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must be one of the only guys on here who doesn't actually think she's ugly. Old(er)? Yea, but not ugly.
 I think after ten years of seeing her on tv, I guess I got used to her eyes staring into my soul.
 That just let's me know she wants the business 24/7.
tracee%2Bellis%2Bross%2Bessence%2Bface.jpg

1fi8dc8m1vn717i1.jpg

"Man these threads always end up with people postin other women"

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

What the hell happened, did she have a kid or something? I mean, I can't picture this as an overnight thing where she woke up to all this thickness. I don't care how much beans/rice and cornbread is in her diet. But anyways.....I'd sip watermelon juice off her inner thighs
devil.gif
She's really been thick for awhile if people really set back on noticed. The last time she was skinny (or just not thick) was 2003/04. And I would know cause I had her calender pages posted up all across my room back then. So I think it's more weight gain than anything, and fantastic weight gain by the way.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

What the hell happened, did she have a kid or something? I mean, I can't picture this as an overnight thing where she woke up to all this thickness. I don't care how much beans/rice and cornbread is in her diet. But anyways.....I'd sip watermelon juice off her inner thighs
devil.gif
She's really been thick for awhile if people really set back on noticed. The last time she was skinny (or just not thick) was 2003/04. And I would know cause I had her calender pages posted up all across my room back then. So I think it's more weight gain than anything, and fantastic weight gain by the way.

Back
Top Bottom