Name of these Jordan Shorts???

these are my all time favorite Jordan Shorts and i was wondering if anyone knew the name of these??? thanks

these are my all time favorite Jordan Shorts and i was wondering if anyone knew the name of these??? thanks

not sure about the name, but i had a couple pairs of these shorts and they were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ME TOO! I have wanted a pair forever, but can't find them, couldnt figure out their name either (probably why it was even harder to find them).

I bought a pair of black/red jordan shorts, without the stripes and the same small wings logo on the left leg last summer on eastbay, (they were called jordan legacy shorts) but have been waiting for these to retro for whatever shoe.

I believe I saw a pair on ebay (ended for $40) when I searched Jordan Wings shorts.

ME TOO! I have wanted a pair forever, but can't find them, couldnt figure out their name either (probably why it was even harder to find them).

I bought a pair of black/red jordan shorts, without the stripes and the same small wings logo on the left leg last summer on eastbay, (they were called jordan legacy shorts) but have been waiting for these to retro for whatever shoe.

I believe I saw a pair on ebay (ended for $40) when I searched Jordan Wings shorts.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

^^^ yea those r the ones i want & the red ones in the pic... these are actually mine in the pic but the Reds are too big so i have them on ebay now, and the Melo ones also:.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

^^^ yea those r the ones i want & the red ones in the pic... these are actually mine in the pic but the Reds are too big so i have them on ebay now, and the Melo ones also:.

Back
Top Bottom