Nas might have a chance at actually winning....

Quote:

Why are you comparing songs to a catalog of albums?

Because one poster said Jay's B-side performance craps on NaS'

It's all relevant. Illmatic, Stillmatic, It Was Written, Lost Tapes, I am/Nastradamus. Catalog or not, dude has never been dull.

Last edited:
I bet many have not heard Jay-Z get run up out of his headphones in that "7 minute" freestyle with Big L :lol: :lol:

Lmfaooooooo Yessss they wouldn't handle that

Or what about when rocafella went to hot 97 and freestyled. Why did everyone rap except jay? Oschino. Freeway. Bleek. Beans. Omilio. And neef since chris wasn't there

I bet many have not heard Jay-Z get run up out of his headphones in that "7 minute" freestyle with Big L
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
big l murdered jay on that, but l is the king of that type of rap

" i stomp whit cops till they life stops, for a low price hops, cause my blood is colder than an ice box" 
mean.gif

also joe budden got in jays *** on that pump it up remix, that **** was vicious

"Let me hear your man say im the Jordan of rappin
he's gettin fatigued early his scorin is lackin
legacy is gettin ruined and you dont want that
so pretty much learn from him
dont come back" 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

" i stomp whit cops till they life stops, for a low price hops, cause my blood is colder than an ice box" 
mean.gif

dont come back" 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
BasedGod murked Buddens so...

so on this page we got Nas, big pun, kool g rap,mos def, and big L all better than  hov?

and now lil b   
laugh.gif

stop 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif

dont come back" 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
BasedGod murked Buddens so...
Clearly BasedGod > Jay-Z

I bet many have not heard Jay-Z get run up out of his headphones in that "7 minute" freestyle with Big L :lol: :lol:

I feel like everybody always forgets about big l. He was always one of my favorites and the whole ditc. It's a shame he passed so young.

Never Forget

Ooh Chee
Never Forget

I baited someone to post Oochie Wally! Lol, the song isn't bad, IMO but, everyone hates it because of that Jay-Z reference. The song actually got good airplay and nightclub spins. "Sunshine"? It's like a bad batch of bread that gets fed to pigs, as slop. Song had a big video budget and flopped. Heck, Wu Tang dropped songs like "Gravel Pit" and "Pinky Ring". Cheesy to some but still, Jay-Z tried to ride a wave with that song and fell flat on his face.

Ooh Chee
I baited someone to post Oochie Wally! Lol, the song isn't bad, IMO but, everyone hates it because of that Jay-Z reference. The song actually got good airplay and nightclub spins. "Sunshine"? It's like a bad batch of bread that gets fed to pigs, as slop. Song had a big video budget and flopped. Heck, Wu Tang dropped songs like "Gravel Pit" and "Pinky Ring". Cheesy to some but still, Jay-Z tried to ride a wave with that song and fell flat on his face.
The song is ***. Stop with the stannery.

Last edited:
Diplomat/Cam'ron beat selection

:pimp:

Tell me no!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Who Killed It... :lol:

Song is :smh:

One of the few Nas tracks I don't want to ever hear again.

Yall think Who Killed it is Trash??
That's how I know yall just listening and not hearing

There's SO MUCH HIDDEN MEANING behind who killed it...

Do your googles

Last edited:
To the ppl who don't like "who killed it" do you understand what's going on in that track, and still don't like it?

Or do you not like it cause you don't get it?

Back
Top Bottom