NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
A bit off topic but seeing that we have a few people in here thinking that the earth is flat, it fits in the thread.

It is that only the Earth is flat? Do flat earthers beliece all planets are flat as well?

It is that only the Earth is flat? Do flat earthers beliece all planets are flat as well?
My question before all of that is can you please show us where earth ends. THEN we go from there :lol:

Side note, I’ve asked this before. The conversation begins to go into “what does the word flat even mean? Can you show me something completely flat?”.

^ I posted a video about the Van Allen Belts a page back. Not all radiation is the same.

ok you round earthers, please explain this photo...
18myou0kz7ujejpg.jpg

i'll wait....
wait.jpeg

Some flat earthers believe there are no other planets.

Dead ***.

Are telescopes also fake and part of this "conspiracy" to them?

Really though, these mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to roam around in public like this. @#$@ is dangerous. One of the flat earthers/moon hoaxers caused a one hour train delay the other day while I was on my way to work :smh:

I've never been to outer space so it's hard to say whether or not our planet is sitting on the back of a giant sea turtle

I'm just like Socrates in that way
Get cho “5 dialogs of Plato” on my dude. #wokefromdanine9toda2000

Are telescopes also fake and part of this "conspiracy" to them?

Really though, these mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to roam around in public. @#$@ is dangerous.
A means to help perpetuate identification superficialities. #wokeismynamewokingismygame

ok you round earthers, please explain this photo...
18myou0kz7ujejpg.jpg

i'll wait....
wait.jpeg

I'm dying for some reason at the round moon and sun in the picture :lol: Even though there are at least 4 immortal elephants holding up the flat earth on top of a giant immortal tortoise in space :rofl: Crazy part is that is a common image they use to depict flat earth... I know this because I have a family member that believes the earth is flat and sent me this photo before :smh:

Back
Top Bottom