Nate Robinson what u guys think bout him

30+ points in his last 3 games
pimp.gif

Shake and Bake

Seriously though, he's one of my favorites on the squad. Definitely a consistent contributor to our offense. And I guess I can agree with'gangsta207'. His size does limit him from doing a lot more, but we don't know how much better he will be.

Hopefully we can hold on to him.

i was astounded/steamed/befuddled when PHX passed him up (or did they trade him draft day, i forget). I always thought he would've been the perfect PG toback up Nash in D'Antoni's offense.

Ya'll are buggin saying he's too short. He attacks the rim like he's 6'5'' and it's not the attacking that forces thrown-up shots.On top of that him being his height works at times, he does somethings that a 6' dude can't. *Pause*
ohwell.gif

I hope Donnie Walsh don't move dude. He, Chandler and Lee are the only reason I tune in every night.

Plus Lebron and Nate together would be
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Let's ask THE GR8 what he thinks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Get ready for a 2000 word essay on Nate's strengths.
laugh.gif
RIGHT when i saw this thread i knew id see my name out there
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Check the This Man's Swag >>>>> thread

Nate is THAT dude Swag is through the roof and he is a GR8 talent as well. SUCH an underated jump shooter his J is
pimp.gif
he has one of the best handles in the L, his decision making is rapidlyimproving as well and hes becoming more than a solid defender as well. And his athletisism is self explanitory but along with his hops i dont think there is aplayer in the L that can keep up with his quickness as demonstrated by him CONSISTENTLY schooling Tony Parker's quicknesses who is one of the quickestplayers in the NBA. I was watching the game yesterday and i remember seeing one play when Nate COMPLETELY blew by TP on the fast break and i was just like
smh.gif
at anyone saying TP or anyone is quicker than this dude.

And i mean his 33, 15, 9, 5 and 1 TO in 52 mins is the best statistical game drom a Knicks PG since Clyde himself.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway all im saying is Nate is THAT dude. My favorite player since like Spree left the Knicks. Not saying hes gonna be the best PG in the NBA or something butdude is definitley more than leaper and is really a great player. He is the 6th Man of the Year this Year IMO. His scoring (best scorer on the Knicks rightnow) and energy off the bench is irreplaceable for us, and wed be nowhere near where we are without it. Im sorry if im going overboard with this or if this ishard to read but im *#!#*$* wasted right now but just thouht id add to this post.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Anyway here a quote that i posted in the NYK season thread...
NEW YORK (AP)-If Nate Robinson keeps this up, he won't need the slam dunk contest to earn a place at All-Star weekend.

Robinson continued the best stretch of his career with 32 points and 10 rebounds Tuesday night to lead the New York Knicks to a 112-107 overtime victory over the San Antonio Spurs.

"Krypto-Nate" won his second slam dunk title Saturday night in Phoenix, but sounded lukewarm about the idea of defending his title next year. The way he's playing now, he could end up playing in the game in Dallas.

"That's what I'm trying to get to, but for the most part we're just focused on the playoffs now," Robinson said. "Next year will come."

Robinson made the go-ahead basket in his career-best third straight 30-point game. In the final game before heading to Phoenix to knock off Dwight Howard and win the slam dunk contest, he had 33 points, a career-high 15 assists, nine rebounds and five steals in an overtime loss to the Los Angeles Clippers-the first NBA player with 30 points plus those numbers since Magic Johnson in 1981.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

</rant>

EDIT:
i was astounded/steamed/befuddled when PHX passed him up (or did they trade him draft day, i forget). I always thought he would've been the perfect PG to back up Nash in D'Antoni's offense.
traded to the Knicks on draft night along with Q-Brick for Kurt Thomas

hes garbage IMO
someone is posting without seeing him play this year
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Better suited as a 6th man.. but he'd be in contention for 6th man of the year every year on the right team..

And i mean his 33, 15, 9, 5 and 1 TO in 52 mins is the best statistical game drom a Knicks PG since Clyde himself.
Steph had 45 10 and 6 in 05 against the Lakers.
grin.gif

<Bitter Steph fan since Minnesota days.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Steph had 45 10 and 6 in 05 against the Lakers.
grin.gif

<Bitter Steph fan since Minnesota days.
good call homie. And Yeah im a closeted Steph fan as well
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

I think though that it was the first 30 and 15 with that amount of boards + steals or some @%+@ like that. It was some record since Clyde left. Sorry formisinterpreting it.

I gotta go to the Garden 1 last time this year. I only see Hornets or Magic in March as good games to go see.
ohwell.gif

I was at the Lebron triple doub... game.
glasses.gif

Prob. gon' eff with CP3.

he is the man. I always liked him since his rookie year. Plus when he talks he sounds like a 13 year old, its kind of funny... nevertheless its good for thenba and hopefully the knicks dont trade him.

He's a decent palyer that can leap. His numbers have only increased this year becuase off the offensive style of Mike Dantoni...

Back
Top Bottom