NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Timpace

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bulls
yup
pimp.gif

BG and Rose was a dangerous combo last year. I got a feeling Deng and Salmons are going to be trash. Interested in seeing what Noah's rebounds and hustlewill be rated

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

looks exactly like 2k9
I gotta agree... Besides like one or two moves in that clip you can pretty much do all the same moves in NBA 2K9.
The cutscenes are pretty sick but if thats how the game is gonna play it looks like they made zero improvments from last year.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

eek.gif
Woah. Comes out a day after my birthday too.

you born on oct 5?? me too!! haha gonna be part of my bday gift to myself haha

So what if it looks like last year's game? Was there anything wrong with how last year's game looked? Not to me. The problems were certain thingswithin the gameplay. If that's fixed...it shouldn't matter if the animations/graphics are the same.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Looks good. I think everything that is added will be a plus because to me 2k9 was great. Wussup wit melo's face?
laugh.gif

That's what I was wondering.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I hope the steals have been fixed, dudes stealing the ball with their backs turned in mid air.
smh.gif
They took it out in the Draft Combine demo
IDK if they'll put it in the full game
I hope not, I hated that
You can still strip from behind but I dont think u can on a drive attempt anymore
Steals on drive attempts were cool, I didn't mind that. It's the fact if your passing the ball in mid air all you had to do as a defenderwas jump and it would be a steal even if your not near the ball or if your back is turned that's when it was getting ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom