NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by marley

Is there a way to delete the patch on PS3? This literally ruined this game. The play calling in My Player makes it unplayable. They took the best basketball game ever and made it garbage.

yeah got to the main xmb....go to game data it should be in there

Played a couple games in my player after the patch...

I couldve done without the constant playcalling and the defense being so Artest

how do i post a replay to 2k sports.com?

everytime i hit upload replay it only uploads like the first half and the video cuts off right before the highlight

the auto play call is terrible on myplayer mode. they run the same 2 or 3 plays for an entire game. and they don't even run plays for who the best player on the court is or where the mismatch is.

the help defense for the AI now is a little OD too in my opinion. whenever i get by my defender it is guaranteed now that someone else will come and help out. i didn't know every team has celtic defense sheesh. i was so fed up with the lane closing up so fast that i checked out a replay in slow motion. i was by my defender and was already ahead of the help defender which was greg oden, and dude still swotted my layup? i swear they have dudes like with the speed and quickness of john wall coming with the help
laugh.gif
that needs to get fixed.

also on pick and rolls...the AI will have 3 or 4 people guarding it now. it always leaves someone open with an outside shot once the person who set the pick, rolls. which really just shows that the help defense is a little OD

its harder to get dimes on myplayer now but its easier to score...as long that you dont drive to the basket
laugh.gif
. i had a triple double in my first game playing with the new patch on myplayer which was my first. only complain i obviously got it that the help defense is od. while my team's help defense does not exist

the patch isn't bad though

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

the auto play call is terrible on myplayer mode. they run the same 2 or 3 plays for an entire game. and they don't even run plays for who the best player on the court is or where the mismatch is.

the help defense for the AI now is a little OD too in my opinion. whenever i get by my defender it is guaranteed now that someone else will come and help out. i didn't know every team has celtic defense sheesh. i was so fed up with the lane closing up so fast that i checked out a replay in slow motion. i was by my defender and was already ahead of the help defender which was greg oden, and dude still swotted my layup? i swear they have dudes like with the speed and quickness of john wall coming with the help
laugh.gif
that needs to get fixed.

also on pick and rolls...the AI will have 3 or 4 people guarding it now. it always leaves someone open with an outside shot once the person who set the pick, rolls. which really just shows that the help defense is a little OD

its harder to get dimes on myplayer now but its easier to score...as long that you dont drive to the basket
laugh.gif
. i had a triple double in my first game playing with the new patch on myplayer which was my first. only complain i obviously got it that the help defense is od. while my team's help defense does not exist

the patch isn't bad though

exactly
laugh.gif
......cpu is juiced up

I am currently working on a massive roster file. Everything will be adjusted. I would use Rashidi's but I want to prove to myself that I can finish a roster. I always start but never finish.

I will use Synergy Data as well. I already posted my playbooks earlier. For whoever cares

A lot of work man. A lot of work. I wish I could get it done soon so you all can use real rosters and allow your My Players to be better but I am so busy that I might not be done till about March or so. Oh well.

Played a few more games and i like the changes now... its makes PG/SG ACTIVE ALL THE TIME ON EACH POSSESION BUT I CAN SE THE DOWNFALL OF CREATING A C OR PF CUZ THEY GET NO BURN UNLESS IM GIVING THEM THE ROCK... I'VE IMPROVED MY OVERALL GAME SINCE THE PATCH.. LESS POINTS BUT MORE REBS AST ...

I actually don't mind the running plays now, but I'm the best player on the team & they keep calling plays for Carlos Boozer. It seems like I can rebound better now but I still hate all of the bodying up in this game. I can be 2 steps ahead of my man going in for a rebound & then all of a sudden I stop dead in my tracks so my man can box me out. Does anybody else jump in slow motion when going for a block, my man seems to do this all of the time.

Yo sorry I haven't really read through this thread at all... but is anyone else having trouble calling alley-oops? I play PS3 and the manual claims it's O + R2 but I swear it's wrong, it never works. IDK maybe it's just me.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ugh, my online record still isn't showing, what is going on at 2K Sports?

corey_sleeping.jpg
laugh.gif

They probably are doing that. "Let's put MJ on the cover this year, and forget the online problems from the past three years".

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ugh, my online record still isn't showing, what is going on at 2K Sports?

Damn... that means mine is going to update some day... 
tired.gif

For someone who just started playing video games again and hearing about complaining about the difficulty of the game with the new patch, this is a different kind of hell
laugh.gif

frown.gif
 It so hard for me
tired.gif

lag is terrible....my mid range is terrible online cause i'm struggling adjusting to the lag......offline i'm straight though against my friends and @$+%
pimp.gif

Shannon Brown is an absolute beast in this game
sick.gif
Glad I traded for him in my association (Wizards). Got rid of Kirk Hinrich and McGee for Richard Jefferson and McDyss. RJ is automatic from 3. Sent my game against the Sixers into double OT because he was clutch
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom