[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wouldve been in awe if thiago splitter hoped up n yammed on lebron n screamed at the top of his lunges. But I guarantee all espn shows wouldve showed it once n it would be forgotten or lbj wouldve took the tapes again. Like I said tho, great play but overrated. Dudes like 2 inches taller than bron with 0 jumping ability. Hell has he ever dunked before period? Id understand if he was a glorified poster boy who puts dudes on posters nightly, but nahh.

When I saw the block I said to myself, well damn but thats it. I didnt rewind the tv, scream out loud, or get mind blown it came n went.

Dude's saying MJ's shot over Ehlo is overrated when they weren't even born yet when it happened.
roll.gif

How are you gonna call something overrated when you didn't even LIVE THAT MOMENT. When you didnt see it. When you didnt feel the reactions.

I didnt, which is why im not criticizing it.
I dont get how you are gonna call something overrated when you never even experienced it.
laugh.gif

Only on NT.
I saw that moment live. I was 8 years old in my friend Will Gaffneys bedroom with him and my friend Ronnie. When Mike hit that shot, we went CRAZY. Ever since then that moment has been burned into my brain. I remember EVERYTHING about that day. And that was what 24 years ago? For me to remember that day so vividly, I know it is special. For someone to say that shot is overrated is blasphemous. 

Last edited:
Why are yall being contrary tho?

Yall know exactly what point he's trying to make..

Lamekilla

I feel u homeboy, dont let those smartaszes have the satisfaction..

That block was a NICE block, but not deserving this much publicity..

Like Mr Killa said, it was only Tiago..Whoop T Doo..

Nates block was more appeasing, simply bcuz he gave Debron a taste of his own medicine..And being 5'8, from behind, swatting that ****e..

Thank you for having some common sense illest35. Dudes in here talkin bout if splitter dunked on James we wouldn't let it go. OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE TIAGO SPLITTER DOESN'T DUNK ON ANYONE LET ALONE LEBRON JAMES! But lebron blocks shots ALOT! So for him to send a shot flying in the finals is nothing in characteristic of what lebron does. Y'all be in here slurping on his greatness but get all misty eyed when he does something that he always does. Y'all need to worry about them 17 ppg he's averaging right now. Now that's amazing! (Let's see whose sarcasm detector works)

Last edited:
Damn that sarcasm really flew over my head...

My bad. Smh. Give a guy a break, hard to notice every single use of sarcasm on the Internet. :smh: :lol:

My bad tho Big J, I'll check my sarcasm radar next time before responding. :lol:

Last edited:
I think you owe all of us a CD.

:lol: Sorry, I had to

Last edited:
Dude, if Splitter dunks on Lebron what do you think the reaction on here would've been?

It would've been endless
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Twitter wouldve had a field day with it.
but ESPN wouldnt.  I think thats whats rubbing people the wrong way about it.  ESPN always does know how to ruin a good thing tho..

:rofl: yeah man.
I was gonna do the contest but dudes were criticizing the cd saying no one wants it. So I'm probably gonna give it away in the music forum. If you're interested I'll pm you on how you can win it :smile:

Whether or not ESPN keeps replaying it or not is irrelevant. Its probably getting played over and played over. So what? It doesnt change the fact that as an individual play it was great.

ESPN is going to do what they want with it.

If the Spurs won Game 2 by 19 and Lebron blocks Splitter the same way, my guess is theyre not running that block over and over. Doesnt change the fact that it's a great play.

I mean you got guys in here saying its the most overrated block ever. Ok >D

Whether or not ESPN keeps replaying it or not is irrelevant. Its probably getting played over and played over. So what? It doesnt change the fact that as an individual play it was great.

ESPN is going to do what they want with it.

If the Spurs won Game 2 by 19 and Lebron blocks Splitter the same way, my guess is theyre not running that block over and over. Doesnt change the fact that it's a great play.

I mean you got guys in here saying its the most overrated block ever. Ok
grin.gif
if splitter dunked it we would see it once maybe twice and thats it.  a great play is a great play it shouldnt be gassed any more than others just cause of who did it, unless theres some type of personal rivalry or story behind it

if splitter dunked it we would see it once maybe twice and thats it.  a great play is a great play it shouldnt be gassed any more than others just cause of who did it, unless theres some type of personal rivalry or story behind it
If Splitter yammed on LeBron social media would have imploded. stop it.

laugh.gif
 social media is where your supposed to say dumb **** tho...

from the worldwide leaders of sports i expect better 

Last edited:

Hiyyoooooo!

I'm going to go ahead and say whoever wins this game will win the series. Having said that, I think Miami takes the game. No matter who wins I hope it's actually close this time.

Hiyyoooooo!

I'm going to go ahead and say whoever wins this game will win the series. Having said that, I think Miami takes the game. No matter who wins I hope it's actually close this time.

Yes, like an OT thriller..

But are u thinking that way bcuz of the other nights blowout?

I dont think thatll happen again this series..

Adjustments all around have been made I assume, so I doubt it..

I have high hopes for the San Antonios tho..

Last edited:
Wait lebron is suppose to be the best player in the world right? And y'all hyping up a block he did on Tiago splitter?? Not Kobe, not Durant, Melo but Tiago splitter???????
Lol last year wade and Bron both sent melos **** back at the rim in the 1st round

That might possibly be the most overrated block in the history of life.

Why are you still posting? You said if the Pacers get beat by the Heat you would retire your screen name... :smh:

Laker fans I tell you

And somebody quote this so if he blocked me he can see it.

That might possibly be the most overrated block in the history of life.
Why are you still posting? You said if the Pacers get beat by the Heat you would retire your screen name...
mean.gif

Laker fans I tell you

And somebody quote this so if he blocked me he can see it.
sees lebron hate

assumes that he is a lakers fan

cool, i see how it is... you're welcome for the quote

sees lebron hate

assumes that he is a lakers fan

cool, i see how it is... you're welcome for the quote

Oh hes a laker fan alright, trust me i know
Me and him have been going back and fourth all season, he is mad because I have one up'ed him every time! LOL

Since he is requesting that we quote him, someone wanna do him a favor and bring up the one where he admits he loves to ride LeBron's you know what?

Back
Top Bottom