NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

So much truth to this photo:
wgw5k0.jpg

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Cronicmolemolereturns said:
That was not a good episode.

tumblr_m2e9u3K5Ot1qazkdco1_500.jpg

roll.gif

Flawless Victory
Troys facial expressions have me dying. Abed "Subdue your guest" was the line of the night. That song that pops up a few episodes is stuck in my head and i find myself walking around and humming it like Troy.
laugh.gif

They finally came back to the earth and treated the characters like real people how they used to do in Season 1 and had one of the best episodes of the season.

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

That was not a good episode.

tumblr_m2e9u3K5Ot1qazkdco1_500.jpg

roll.gif

Flawless Victory
Troys facial expressions have me dying. Abed "Subdue your guest" was the line of the night. That song that pops up a few episodes is stuck in my head and i find myself walking around and humming it like Troy.
laugh.gif

Abed and Annie in the Dreamatorium tonight
pimp.gif

Have to wait until tomorrow to watch it unfortunately.

Abed and Annie in the Dreamatorium tonight
pimp.gif

Have to wait until tomorrow to watch it unfortunately.

I love this show. 
I thought we were going to see Evil Abed when he got up and started talking funny.

Dean did take it too far. He took it up to 11 with that outfit. 

Britta when she smiles
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Annie even in those clothes
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I thought this was a much needed episode, and we're still not done knowing all there is to know about Abed.

I love this show. 
I thought we were going to see Evil Abed when he got up and started talking funny.

Dean did take it too far. He took it up to 11 with that outfit. 

Britta when she smiles
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Annie even in those clothes
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I thought this was a much needed episode, and we're still not done knowing all there is to know about Abed.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i liked this episode too. the troy and abed in the morning was one of the funniest ive ever seen.

"Garret go to commercial! *hums abed's dream radio music*"

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

"Troy's" Truth Serum confession
roll.gif
Freaking hilarious. Troy admitting to his Hitler comparison tactic when arguing on the internet, and not getting Inception. 
laugh.gif

Abed's simulation of other members of the group, especially of Troy and Britta kissing was really funny.

Dean being saddened that he may have gone overboard with his outfit, and the way he limped out the room. 
laugh.gif

I enjoyed this episode a lot.

Troy's outbursts are always funny. Overall pretty good episode, just hope the Jeff/Annie scenes aren't over now that Annie had an epiphany...

Great concept but i dunno bout the execution. I just don't see how abed can learn empathy. and will it stick? only a few laughs. I appreciate the effort, but gotta see where this goes. also do not like abed and troy became super dooper BFF so fast after a huge fight

WOW.

Best episode in forever, top 5 if not better of the entire series, LOVED IT.

When Dean Pelton walked in as half Dean half woman, I yelled at the T.V. "WHAT THE HELL"

Loved the storyline...just great overall, finally.
Haven't laughed that much at a Community episode in a few seasons. Troy's confession was hilariouuuus

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

WOW.

Best episode in forever, top 5 if not better of the entire series, LOVED IT.

When Dean Pelton walked in as half Dean half woman, I yelled at the T.V. "WHAT THE HELL"

Loved the storyline...just great overall, finally.
Haven't laughed that much at a Community episode in a few seasons. Troy's confession was hilariouuuus

Can't even lie. I laughed so hard the second he walked in that I missed most of the dialogue in that scene... TO HULU!

Back
Top Bottom