NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! Word? That's Manifest? I haven't been to Black Sheep in a minute... But D has dope tees.

c.r.e.a.m.-large.jpg
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

I know Blacksheep has it on there site.. blacksheepnc.com

You might wanna call down there.. Ask for Josh & tell him you seen them on NT. He might be able to do something for yall..
Sin City to Queen City

they ship? i like that biz mark shirt
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

any1 copping? the get money sb's, suppose to cum out this weekend, i might hit up VU and scoop

moneycatsbdunk002vv9.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! Mike, not sure if Black Sheep ships. Never had to ask, ya dig? I'll probably take a ride over there today or tomorrow. Want me to peep sizes for you? DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

yea gimme that biz markie in a 2x, if they fit small gimme a 3x
i got paypal on deck let me know

jewelz355@aol.com
Code:

Mike, those money cats sold out like 3 weeks ago at vertical and endless. I ended up with like 6 pairs between mids highs and lows. All gone now, vertical was crazy.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu
Myspace

damn didnt kno they was even out
u goota 10.5 lows left?
Code:

ill pass
Code:

ey i lived in jersey my whole life and im moving to Mebane at the end of june .. how is it there ? and at Alamance CC ? glookz ... respond to my post entitled "moving from nj to nc pt. 2"
For the Hottest Mixes check out www.DJBMILK.net

For the Hottest Js, Forces, SBs, Air Maxes and more at the best prices check out my Kicks For Sale

Anyone know of any stores here in NC that restocked on the Jordan Olive V's...if so let me know...I'm in Raleigh

YO! ^ I'll check. My homeboy next door works at Footlocker, he was telling me last week there was a restock of something. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

so ant wats the word on the tee..
Code:

Back
Top Bottom