**NCAA Feet 09-10**

UConn went all out for #1 Texas today...

Kemba - Space Jams

Dyson - White/Red XII's

Sticks - Blk/Red XII's

Donnell Beverly - Rising Sun XIIs

Alex Oriakhi - Hyperdunks

Ater Majok - ZS III

Gavin Edwards - Hyperize

51815720.jpg

mediaManager

mediaManager

mediaManager

mediaManager

mediaManager

51814606.jpg

51815603.jpg

51815840.jpg

51816670.jpg

51817169.jpg

51817197.jpg

51817381.jpg

51816621.jpg

Is it me or has Stanley Robinson got worse in his time at Uconn.

He basicaly is just a highlight dunker now he has no all around game he hits maybe 1 jumper a game.

Its a shame a guy with that much athleticism and promise at a top school like Uconn has dominished in 4 years.

Without Dyson Uconn are nuthin this year 16 turnovers in first half shamefull

Peace
Scottie

Those Flu Games look good with red laces, thats one of the few times lace switching has worked on a pair of J's

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

He basicaly is just a highlight dunker now he has no all around game he hits maybe 1 jumper a game.

Its a shame a guy with that much athleticism and promise at a top school like Uconn has dominished in 4 years.

Peace
Scottie

Yeah man, a guy averaging 17 & 8 and shooting 55% from the field is just a highlight dunker.  Especially yesterday, all he got was that one alley...the 17 pts, 12 boards and 3 dimes were useless.

eyes.gif
He's putting up career-best numbers in every single statistical category this year, you should probably know SOMETHING before making a post like that.

Originally Posted by ehh

Peace
Scottie

Yeah man, a guy averaging 17 & 8 and shooting 55% from the field is just a highlight dunker.  Especially yesterday, all he got was that one alley...the 17 pts, 12 boards and 3 dimes were useless.

eyes.gif
He's putting up career-best numbers in every single statistical category this year, you should probably know SOMETHING before making a post like that.
This. Uconn's shoes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Peace
Scottie

eyes.gif

Know somthin eh lol been watching Uconn basketball since Kevin Ollie,Donny Marshall and Ray Ray were runnin things.

Dont care about dudes numbers they dont tell the whole story hes not tha player he should be hes a pogo stick hes pretty much James White 2010 and gos missing alot he should be a goto player but hes not.

As I said b4 its all about Dyson without him they suck even Kemba hasnt been performing well turns the ball over way to much and over penertrates alot only other consistant guy is Gavin Edwards No wonder poor Jim has taken Medical leave.

People were talkin bout sticks bein in tha L few years ago dude is gonne be Europe at best.

Sorry but Flu games look awefull with red laces.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by ehh

Peace
Scottie

eyes.gif

Know somthin eh lol been watching Uconn basketball since Kevin Ollie,Donny Marshall and Ray Ray were runnin things.

Dont care about dudes numbers they dont tell the whole story hes not tha player he should be hes a pogo stick hes pretty much James White 2010 and gos missing alot he should be a goto player but hes not.

As I said b4 its all about Dyson without him they suck even Kemba hasnt been performing well turns the ball over way to much and over penertrates alot only other consistant guy is Gavin Edwards No wonder poor Jim has taken Medical leave.

People were talkin bout sticks bein in tha L few years ago dude is gonne be Europe at best.

Sorry but Flu games look awefull with red laces.

Peace
Scottie

And I've seen 95% of UConn's games since the dream season in 1990, big deal.  If you think Robinson has regressed then you obviously did not watch him at all his first three years.  He had zero basketball IQ when he got to Storrs, he still has a long way to go but he has drastically improved.  And his biggest issues have always been mental and his ability to focus.  Let alone for stretches of single games, he disappeared for games on end in his first three years.  He's finally consistently playing well and contributing every game - he eliminated the disappearing act.  To say he's regressed is idiotic.  

And why should he be a go-to player?  I don't think he should be at all, that's not the type of player he is right now.  He still can't create his own shot very well and when he puts the ball on the floor he always pulls up, he rarely can get all the way to the rim.  Dyson can get to the rim at will and as good as anyone in the country, why wouldn't you want him as your go-to player?

While Dyson is their best player the team goes as Kemba goes.  He was horrific in the first half against Texas and amazing in the second half.  He was great in the first half at G'Town and horrible in the 2nd when they blew a 19 point lead.  They've struggled all year because he doesn't know how to run a team yet, doesn't value the ball and over penetrates more than any PG I can remember.  When he isn't busy being a turnover machine UConn is a tough team to beat even though no one on the team can consistently hit a jumper.

So how would u guys feel if Dyson ran the point and they brought in Kemba in faster paced games at the point?like alternating.And Stanley robinson still doin the damn thang and Gavin Edwards is solid.

To say he's regressed is idiotic

Why u mad son n makin it personal I love Uconn but they not cuttin it this year Robinsons a huge underacheiver and peeps talkin bout him makein the L is straight jokes.

This Sir is my opinion dont like it tuff

Theyll be lucky to get out tha first round of tha tourny this year

Dyson startin at point would take away from his productivity Kemba needs to step his game up n be consistant but by that time itll be next season

Peace
Scottie

Peace
Scottie
says the dude with the Syracuse-like logo as his avatar, lol... bet you don't care for people named "Ray" either, huh?  Robinson is the only legit pro prospect on UConn's roster this year... Kemba Walker may be a first rounder in a year or 2, and Dyson lacks consistency and off-court maturity in the same way UNC's Rashad McCants' did (or does). 

Robinson will be a stronger, more athletic version of the Knicks Jordan Hill at worst, and he has his head on straight after Calhoun's teaching. 

says the dude with the Syracuse-like logo as his avatar, lol

Dude that is the old Cuse logo come on lol dunno why they changed it either.

I follow all the Nike Schools and always have since about 94 when they started showin college basketball here in England.Now we have ESPN America and they show about 8-10 games a week and I prefer College ball to tha NBA.

Im just really not feeling Robinson at all hes very inconsistant and I feel he should b much more than he is if others dont share my opinion thas ok.

I dont think hes goin to the L though Dyson yes and Kemba if he becomes solid I thought hed handle tha transition of taking over from AJ Price much better.

I think there gonna be near tha bottom of tha Big East because there to inconsistant this year.

Peace
Scottie

I dont think hes goin to the L though Dyson yes and Kemba if he becomes solid I thought hed handle tha transition of taking over from AJ Price much better.
my man - sorry about the logo confusion!  I honestly didn't pay attention to SU until Carmelo put them back on the scene in '03.

Robinson is projected to be a mid-first rounder on numerous draft boards right now, with Dyson slated to be a mid-second rounder at best.  I know those aren't the most reliable sources, but Robinson just has a great combo of athleticism, size, and skill, whereas Dyson is a 6'3" shooting guard who has trouble setting up his own shot... Kemba is a maybe if he can clean up the turnovers and develop a reliable jumpshot within the next few years...

NBA GM's are always beasting over the potential of athletic big men like Stanley, especially in a weak draft class... 6'3" shooting guards and turnover-prone pgs, not so much...

Haha, I'm a UW alum... so why in the heck am I making a case for a UConn player!?

Back
Top Bottom