???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Haha a new ad on Lincoln craigslist is trying to sell the BC 3's for $275. I politely informed the seller that Scheels still has a full size run. He called me a hater. LOL

Damn i keep forgetting about scheel's in Lincoln cuz the one up here RARELY gets heat....

I think so.  My old boss said he would hold a pair out in Scottsbluff (my hometown) and I ordered a pair from Crooked Tongues for $175 shipped. I wont be in Omaha and I wish luck to everyone wanting to pick them up locally.

^ You know I have no idea. There weren't many when I used to work at a shoe shop out there but my old boss told me there is one huge collector which is one of the reasons he keeps ordering retros. They still havn't received their shipment of Concords as of yesterday so I have my fingers crossed.... I live in Omaha now.

Dang, hopefully they get their order in. I was at fnl here in lincoln yesterday and they said they only had half of their order.

Doesnt look like they are getting their order in. Online or bust
frown.gif
Wish me luck

Ended up getting 2 size 12's off NDC. I never made it to the order confirmation screen but ended up getting an email saying my order went thru and they shipped today. I got lucky!

How did everyone else end up? Was Lincoln as crazy as Omaha sounds?

Anyone have a pair of 9.5 or 10.0 on the Concords? 3 hours of calling and an hour of trying online I have nothing. I really need a 10.0, let me know please!!

Thanks

Damn, after online failed me, I didn't even try to get em.  My cousin waited 6 hours and got nothing, except trampled. 
I wonder where's Agent at? I'm sure he did his homework and got em...  
pimp.gif

Scheels in Lincoln was super dead. Only about 12 people most of the morning. Right at 9 when they opened the line got to about 30. They only had 22 pairs and let you buy 2 but everyone was cool and decided to just get 1 pair so more people could have a shot at a pair.

I drove past there around 3am on my way to Westfield.  I just wanted to see what the line looked like.  I was able to get my 10 from Footlocker.  A little mad I wasn't able to get a 2nd pair from Eastbay or NDC....oh well.  I still have a pair from '01 that just needs to be cleaned up a little bit.

I heard it was crazy in Omaha though.

agent and i were at westroads he ended up getting his pair, i failed miserably. then i tried village point all to no avail,if you happen to hear of any restocks please let me know. Agent always good to see you my man!

I figured Agent got his pair, but I hope everything's cool with him.  It's weird that he hasn't posted since then.
If anyone hears of any restocks, let me know.  The past two days, I called Footlocker at Crossroads and Champs at Westroads, but they both had no clue, or acted like they had no clue. 

i know champs was supposed to get a restock however they came in on the the day before restock so they added them to the initial release

man that Concord release was crazy them fools was trippin.... I was 1st group of people in i cant tell the whole story it was illness though.... I know of a spot that has 8-13 Concords guaranteed legit for $275 shipped but it takes like 4-6 weeks cuz they're coming from Hong Kong I got 3Pt King 13s from them took FOREVER but legit as they come.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Marcel this is North Side 24 Camden and Deuce-9 for the record....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

man that Concord release was crazy them fools was trippin.... I was 1st group of people in i cant tell the whole story it was illness though.... I know of a spot that has 8-13 Concords guaranteed legit for $275 shipped but it takes like 4-6 weeks cuz they're coming from Hong Kong I got 3Pt King 13s from them took FOREVER but legit as they come.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Marcel this is North Side 24 Camden and Deuce-9 for the record....
 All Yeah dats whats up! I'm staying in the Florence area right now. You bang or are you just in that area?

Anyone around anymore?? Looking to get rid of some of my size 9.5's and would prefer to do it locally to avoid shipping. Hit me up if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom