???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Well no footlockers in the area are getting the countdown packages. Agent let me know if you hear anything bout omaha stores getting them. I dont want tohave to drive to KC for these each month
smh.gif

damn that sucks, what exactly are the packages classified as then? Urban Release?

I dunno but best places for them around here so far seem to be, Scheels in Omaha, Crossroads Finishline, and Footaction in KC

CROSSROADS FINISHLINE IS GETTING THE PACKS, I REPEAT THEY AVE THE X&XIII PACK AT THE STORE ALREADY, CALL ON FRIDAY ABOUT RELEASE TIME.

Good to hear the packs are releasing here in Lincoln/Omaha. I'm not interested in this one but I'll be trying to get a couple of the packs later in theyear. Hope everyone gets the ones they want!

Agent or Huuud did you guys get these? I was ging to but the employee discount is excluded
frown.gif
How was the release up in omaha?

Wilder I did get the 10/13 and was very fortunate enough to do so. I'm still kind of wiped out from Christmas so I didn't have $340 to drop in one fellswoop like that, especially with the Cement Spizikes and Playoff 8s that weren't so distant. I got them in the storeroom of an unidentifiable location,with about 60% still owed. I figure I'll have them paid for by the time the XX3 drops or in worst case scenario depending on my situation definitely intime for the 14/9. I walked into my spot at around 6 in the evening on RD and COPPED A SIZE 10 ! ! ! To be honest, my spot has spoiled me because they NEVERsell out on RD. If my money was right I could easily have two or three 10/13 in size 10, 10.5, or 11.

HUUUD - Yeah I need the VI XVII pack for sure

Agent - Sounds like you got a good spot. I might be hitting you up for a pack if I can't find the packs I am looking to get
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Wilder I did get the 10/13 and was very fortunate enough to do so. I'm still kind of wiped out from Christmas so I didn't have $340 to drop in one fell swoop like that, especially with the Cement Spizikes and Playoff 8s that weren't so distant. I got them in the storeroom of an unidentifiable location, with about 60% still owed. I figure I'll have them paid for by the time the XX3 drops or in worst case scenario depending on my situation definitely in time for the 14/9. I walked into my spot at around 6 in the evening on RD and COPPED A SIZE 10 ! ! ! To be honest, my spot has spoiled me because they NEVER sell out on RD. If my money was right I could easily have two or three 10/13 in size 10, 10.5, or 11.

care to clue me in on this spot, plus im not even your size so dont worry
laugh.gif
, PMs are appreciated
wink.gif

Anybody heard anything about either color of the XX3 dropping??? My spot said they don't think they're getting either color and told me to orderonline...HUUUD I got you, but let's keep it restrictive. Everybody on here has all these hookups and discounts and whatnot I don't have nothin likethat just a spot that doesn't typically sell out on RD and has layaway...and if I blow the spot up then they WILL start selling out early on RD

Wilder- just let me know whenever you need my help I'll do what I can. The snow's almost over everybody in this thread we need to meet up when it getsa little warmer

^ Really? I thought I'd have to order online off of Eastbay or NDC to get these. I need to get out there to check them out. I'm really feelingthe Stealth XX3s and the White/Red pair on the DVD.

The word is mum up here in Omaha, maybe the next couple days will reveal some details, I got to have these Stealth XX3 and the MSRP is enought that I willnot pay anything over retail...I hope
frown.gif

the MSRP is enought that I will not pay anything over retail

Yeah these are way overpriced IMO, I wouldn't get them if I didn't get my discount. And I am still shocked that there's no word on these up inOmaha yet.
Also, for the Lincoln guys who wear a size 9.5, Scheels still had one pair of the White/Black/Red as of last night.

FINALLY got word...the spot is gettin the Stealths and pre-order started yesterday...I would really like to put these on layaway but I am very edgy about thesemoving fast or even all being pre-sold...I'm gonna scout the scene today and probably pre-order, if the line is short tomorrow though I'm gonna bepissed...

Edit- Wilder, you're a luccy guy to have a discount on these...I've NEVER gotten a discount on any Jordans unless they had already been worn
embarassed.gif

COPPED THE STEALTHS!!! I was right also, the spot only got 18 pairs and I was smart to prepay for mine...they look GREAT in person and I'm very satisfiedwith the final product...come on 14/9 pkg ! ! !

COPPED THE STEALTHS!!! I was right also, the spot only got 18 pairs and I was smart to prepay for mine...they look GREAT in person and I'm very satisfied with the final product...come on 14/9 pkg ! ! !

Glad you got yours. I got to work today and most of ours were gone. I put mine on layaway, didn't really feel like dropping that much money cuz Ibout a few other pairs for our 50% this weekend. Hopefully I can pay them off next week...

The Lincoln FINL still has about 9 pair of the stealths.

Whichever one you guys came and bought my size 11, well shame on you. Nah but they sold it right out the office. LOL

Eastbay still has a size 11 if you need to find one. That sucks they sold your shoes tho. I would be very mad at my co workers if they did that to me.

I wanted to put them on layaway, but I was too nervous about them pre-selling them all before RD. I'm going to see if the spot has any left, I will putthose on layaway if they have any left. I wore the Stealths yesterday I'm stoked about them only thing is that fingerprint on the bottom is going to be ab%#ch to dig all the roccs and stuff out've the grooves. I've put it off all day and am not looking forward to it...Wilder what FNL u work at ? ? ?

Ah I see. I hate FinishLine they were such a disappointment after like 2004-05. We only have like one FTL left here and it's pretty small and they rarelyget Retros or sigs but when they do it's usually fire stuff. Your FTL is at a mall? Or a standalone franchise or what...

Edit- Wilder, I'm prolly late wit this but did u ever get a Flight Club invite? That time u PM-ed me u never left your full name or e-mail addy so Icouldnt hook you up. Let me know or anyone else in the area still needing/wanting one...

Back
Top Bottom