Need Help NT!!!! with my speech class

ok im doing a debate for my speech class and my topic is on abortion. im on the side that it is good and should still be llegal.. but im looking up info and its hard to defend my case

i need at least 3 main points to talk about that it is good. what could i say??? need your help guys. thanks

I don't think there is an argument that it is "good" - but that it is sometimes necessary.

A big argument for it being legal is that if it isn't people start going to back alleys or Mexico where there isn't the same standard of care.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

ok im doing a debate for my speech class and my topic is on abortion. im on the side that it is good and should still be llegal.. but im looking up info and its hard to defend my case

i need at least 3 main points to talk about that it is good. what could i say??? need your help guys. thanks
Come on man. Abortion is one of the most divisive topics in the United States and you have the entire internet at your disposal.

Have you at least tried google?

yea i have tried google but it hard for me to find about why it is good..

i also wanted to know if you guys know any good sites and opinion on why it good (if you think it is)

Back
Top Bottom