Need help with what jeans to buy?

Most Nudies fit tight as !!#*. TR makes some nice jeans. I wear all kinds, from True Religion to Christian Dior to Sugarcane. All these "streetwear" fanatics are so lame, thinking only raw denim is cool, buying one brand then pronouncing it lame a week later, etc. If it's lame now it was probably lame when you bought it.
i like this guy

thank you.

i stated already i have muscular legs, i CANT fit them damn nudies.

i do wanna try sugarcanes. Joe where do you get them from, what cut to look for?

What's wrong with Trues? They're comfortable as well as 7FAM sometimes I'm not in the mood to wear nudies or A.P.C.s
ohwell.gif
. If the pants are too tight get a size up?

i usually associate true's with douchebags. you should see the dudes who come into the bar i work at who rock those. if you like them though it'swhatever i'm not mad.

i'd go with some apc ns or rescues. they are cheap too.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Most Nudies fit tight as !!#*. TR makes some nice jeans. I wear all kinds, from True Religion to Christian Dior to Sugarcane. All these "streetwear" fanatics are so lame, thinking only raw denim is cool, buying one brand then pronouncing it lame a week later, etc. If it's lame now it was probably lame when you bought it.
i like this guy

thank you.

i stated already i have muscular legs, i CANT fit them damn nudies.

i do wanna try sugarcanes. Joe where do you get them from, what cut to look for?
real talk, if you hit the gym frequently, you can't do skinny jeans. It only works for those with a skinny frame. I wear non baggy jeans thatfit but I can't do skinny jeans because I love to go to the gym

I rather work out 3-4x week and wear a slim v-neck as opposed to wearing skinny jeans. Lean muscle FTW

I got size 34x32 Indigo Palm denim (retail $100-200) for $25 shipped each
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I got em from this place called Blue in Green down in SoHo. I think they have an online store now.

The don't run quite as big as Trues, but they are not as slim as most raw denim brands and I think they only come in straight leg, maybe a bootcut isavailable as well. Mine are straight leg, they fit great.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I got em from this place called Blue in Green down in SoHo. I think they have an online store now.

The don't run quite as big as Trues, but they are not as slim as most raw denim brands and I think they only come in straight leg, maybe a bootcut is available as well. Mine are straight leg, they fit great.

thanks, thats why the name rang a bell, an i remember liking the pics i seen of them before.

ill look into it.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i usually associate true's with douchebags. you should see the dudes who come into the bar i work at who rock those. if you like them though it's whatever i'm not mad.

i'd go with some apc ns or rescues. they are cheap too.

It seems like everyone wears them out in San Diego/LA, and not just the "!%+$%%!%+" types who wear Ed Hardy and Affliction. It's like theuniversal jean brand, everyone's got a pair.

sugarcanes are mostly repro cuts. so they are taken from jeans made back in the 40's and 50's. BIG sells then and so does selfedge.com

Wear what fits. I wear Levi's and TR's.

You can't judge someone by what brand jeans they wear. That's idiotic.

Levis are your best bet...they got the most versatile style of fits when it comes to body type I would think.

True Religion may not be the popular choice anymore but they're comfy regardless

Nudies fit tight, so I would stay away from those.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

What's wrong with Trues? They're comfortable as well as 7FAM sometimes I'm not in the mood to wear nudies or A.P.C.s
ohwell.gif

Nothing wrong with them Man ..

Kids are easily impress one minute and turned off the next ..

Hood found out about 7FAM they became hot then trash like 3 month later

Hood found out about Antik they became hot then trash 5 month later

Hood found out about Evisus they became hot then I dont even know if they are trash now because they were trash from jump

Hood found out about True Religion, Red Monkey, Diesel they became hot and you already know ...

I for one left Levis in the 90's I started wearing CK (yes they were hot back then) from there I jump to Buffalo (whish I still like) and Diesels and eversince I been stuck with TR, 7FAM, RR, COH, Buffalo, Diesel, etc ..

Levis, Nudies, APC, GStar, Evisus, RedMonkey, Request (are ok), etc etc etc arent for me ..

P.S. I also work out and my legs are farly lean and big .. so that skinny +$@@ dont work ..

im fond of Dior's...but sugar cane, naked and famous, a.p.c. SOME levis are recommended...as far as nudies... they really span they have so many diffrentfits...im sure you could find ones to your liking Lurkin (peraphs regular joe's or some alfs)...not bashing TR's though just sayin

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

ohwell.gif

Nothing wrong with them Man ..

Kids are easily impress one minute and turned off the next ..

Hood found out about 7FAM they became hot then trash like 3 month later

Hood found out about Antik they became hot then trash 5 month later

Hood found out about Evisus they became hot then I dont even know if they are trash now because they were trash from jump

Hood found out about True Religion, Red Monkey, Diesel they became hot and you already know ...

I for one left Levis in the 90's I started wearing CK (yes they were hot back then) from there I jump to Buffalo (whish I still like) and Diesels and ever since I been stuck with TR, 7FAM, RR, COH, Buffalo, Diesel, etc ..

Levis, Nudies, APC, GStar, Evisus, RedMonkey, Request (are ok), etc etc etc arent for me ..

P.S. I also work out and my legs are farly lean and big .. so that skinny +$@@ dont work ..
You speakin the truth for the most part...I know a few dudes who still rock with TR, RR, 7s and so on...you can still find a decent amount ofpeople rockin' with them. Levis are straight though in all honesty. And yeah I feel you on the skinny jeans part...I came out the womb with big calves so Ican't even attempt to try them.

Crumbs the baggiest cut of nudies are the regular joes?

im pretty sure i tried those on and they were fine in the waist but too tight on my legs.

i do squats n deadlifts man.

The don't run quite as big as Trues, but they are not as slim as most raw denim brands and I think they only come in straight leg, maybe a bootcut is available as well. Mine are straight leg, they fit great.

good lookin out on that spot.. I'm trying to find some nice jeans that aren't too slim/baggy. Imma check this spot out when I hit NYC next weekend..

pimp.gif

get The year of.... Jeans they are expensive but really nice lookin.

I heard these are awesome quality, but IMO they are hideous.

http://www.denimology.co.uk/2006/12/tyo5.jpg

I don't like jeans with crazy stuff on the back like that.
pimp.gif
to squats and deadlifts too.. I'm super sore because ihit ATG instead of parallel for squats even though I lowered the weight.

BTW Joe Camel, are these the sugarcanes you speak of?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=189

I talked to the owner of this shop in SF, he told me that these are a lil more of a reg fit

LRG jeans, Levis , and some GAP jeans. That's mostly the jeans I rock.

Originally Posted by syxth element

pimp.gif

get The year of.... Jeans they are expensive but really nice lookin.

I heard these are awesome quality, but IMO they are hideous.

http://www.denimology.co.uk/2006/12/tyo5.jpg

I don't like jeans with crazy stuff on the back like that.
pimp.gif
to squats and deadlifts too.. I'm super sore because i hit ATG instead of parallel for squats even though I lowered the weight.

BTW Joe Camel, are these the sugarcanes you speak of?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=189

I talked to the owner of this shop in SF, he told me that these are a lil more of a reg fit

I'd have to double-check but I think these are the kind I have:

http://www.selfedge.com/s...cPath=65&products_id=279

Not 100% sure if those are it, but the ones I have don't have a design on the back pocket so they can't be the Union Stars, Okinawas, Hawaiis, etc.

I think the Union Stars are the biggest fit, btw.

Back
Top Bottom