Need help with what jeans to buy?

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Most Nudies fit tight as !!#*. TR makes some nice jeans. I wear all kinds, from True Religion to Christian Dior to Sugarcane. All these "streetwear" fanatics are so lame, thinking only raw denim is cool, buying one brand then pronouncing it lame a week later, etc. If it's lame now it was probably lame when you bought it.
i like this guy

thank you.

i stated already i have muscular legs, i CANT fit them damn nudies.

i do wanna try sugarcanes. Joe where do you get them from, what cut to look for?
real talk, if you hit the gym frequently, you can't do skinny jeans. It only works for those with a skinny frame. I wear non baggy jeans that fit but I can't do skinny jeans because I love to go to the gym

I rather work out 3-4x week and wear a slim v-neck as opposed to wearing skinny jeans. Lean muscle FTW

Average Joe's (Nudie) aren't skinny though.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Most Nudies fit tight as !!#*. TR makes some nice jeans. I wear all kinds, from True Religion to Christian Dior to Sugarcane. All these "streetwear" fanatics are so lame, thinking only raw denim is cool, buying one brand then pronouncing it lame a week later, etc. If it's lame now it was probably lame when you bought it.
i like this guy

thank you.

i do wanna try sugarcanes. Joe where do you get them from, what cut to look for?
real talk, if you hit the gym frequently, you can't do skinny jeans. It only works for those with a skinny frame. I wear non baggy jeans that fit but I can't do skinny jeans because I love to go to the gym

I rather work out 3-4x week and wear a slim v-neck as opposed to wearing skinny jeans. Lean muscle FTW

skinny an not big enuff are not the same
laugh.gif

ive def tried on nudies before. joes and regular alf i think are the name are the bigger ones. my legs too big for them jeans.

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

Where can I find apc jeans

Just visit the official website. Best bet.

Then again it's best you try a pair or two on first.

Where do you reside?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

i like this guy

thank you.

skinny an not big enuff are not the same
laugh.gif

ive def tried on nudies before. joes and regular alf i think are the name are the bigger ones. my legs too big for them jeans.

How about APC? The Big Bengt. They seem to be baggier.

Same with Levi's STFs if you size up (which is what what everyone should do anyways).

PRPS has a bigger cut, I have a pair name is escaping me. I'll go check to see the name.

some cats dont realize how big peoples legs can be ...

I know this dude that has to buy size 36 jeans when his waist is only 30 because nothing that size fits him .. unless they are juncos or some crap like that...

funny how dude be having to tailor his pants .. lol

Theres things called different cuts guys. For the gentleman that cant fit Nudies or APCs, look into Nudie Even Stevens or Average Joes, or APC Rescues. Thoseare a straight fit. Guys should not wear skinny jeans, slim fit is ok, but straight up skinny jeans? Straight female status.

I'll throw in CSTAR.

roomy, but def not baggy. durable, and the cut is really good for me.
plus frequently on sale in eastbay

What would you guys recommend me? I am 6'0" and 220 lbs. I'm built like a football player so I can't be rocking them skinny joints but I alsodon't want jeans that are grossly baggy.

And what is raw denim?

Back
Top Bottom