Need NT Detective help. Someone robbed my house and I know who did it.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

You're not getting your $10 back though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What this man said ...

Sigh.... Cmon son his numbers all you need...btw I bet my last dollar OG friend knows him...and Bol split money wit em.. That's what I would do... N they don't call me mittens for nuttin

Fam you know who did it, got his info and you want the help of strangers on the net, sorry but Pollorico is banned.

hahaha op you weak ... dude's door would have got kicked down by now and I would have took my money back & them some ..

OP is pretty obviously selling weed out of his house. Everything he said points to it.

Your homie brought this guy through to buy a bag. You exchanged numbers for future transactions. After the money changed hands he saw where you stashed it. He probably took your other stash, too. This is why you're asking NT and not the cops.

I could be wrong but it makes too much sense to me.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

OP is pretty obviously selling weed out of his house. Everything he said points to it.

Your homie brought this guy through to buy a bag. You exchanged numbers for future transactions. After the money changed hands he saw where you stashed it. He probably took your other stash, too. This is why you're asking NT and not the cops.

I could be wrong but it makes too much sense to me.
Yup, this man knows.

Stash get taken, most that can be done is report "cash" was stolen. OP don't want the cops snooping around his place/thief ratting him out.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Fam you know who did it, got his info and you want the help of strangers on the net, sorry but Pollorico is banned.

shut up, you want reaffirmation from 'strangers on the net' that your opinion matters each and every day on here, you in no position to talk 
indifferent.gif

OP 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

shut up, you want reaffirmation from 'strangers on the net' that your opinion matters each and every day on here, you in no position to talk 
indifferent.gif

OP 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
go sit somewhere, you don't know me cornball

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

indifferent.gif

OP 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
go sit somewhere, you don't know me cornball
you a grown man on a forum full of majority men, pressed to take pictures of yourself and jump out windows on your little feminine opinions...why come in this post and talk slick?  Hell we all know if someone broke into your crib they'd be caught red handed in the background of one of your little photo shoots of yourself 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom