Netflix Bird Box (Sandra Bullock, Trevante Rhodes) Out Now

How did the birds survive through the ride; especially after they flipped over?

Birds?

How did the kids survive?

How did anybody survive through those waters?

Funniest part is the guy yelling “you can take your blindfolds off.” Then he went to the boat.

How homie take a shotgun round to the upper arm at close range but ain't hit the ground in pain?

How homie take a shotgun round to the upper arm at close range but ain't hit the ground in pain?

Bruh legit said “OUCH”

Sons arm shoulda exploded at that range...

I’m mad at all these people thinking this movie was good...the icing on the cake was the end when her OBGYN just so happpppppens to be at the same place, MILES AWAY...

Movie was very average , don’t know why they hypin it ...ending was definitely weak

Cuz Netflix trash. Moment a halfway decent movie hit, it gets disproportionate acclaim.

They lull us to sleep with subpar, oft meh offerings and then they come over the top with something halfway interesting and we stan.

All these movie streaming services don’t even got a decent collection of classics. Can’t find **** on Netflix.

Cuz Netflix trash. Moment a halfway decent movie hit, it gets disproportionate acclaim.

They lull us to sleep with subpar, oft meh offerings and then they come over the top with something halfway interesting and we stan.

All these movie streaming services don’t even got a decent collection of classics. Can’t find **** on Netflix.
Yea Netflix pretty weak overall , nothing ever on there , I only watch like a handful of shows/movies

Yea Netflix pretty weak overall , nothing ever on there , I only watch like a handful of shows/movies

only thing i've watched in the last six months was finishing up stranger things and maniac
was going to watch the new making a murderer but ended up just reading about it

Now if this flick had Daredevil in it then it would’ve been dope.

Movie was exotic trash and but now I gotta watch a quiet place which also looks trash.

20181226_191317.jpg

20181226_191206.jpg

Just dawned on me that Wong from L&O mentioned seeing them on thermal cam wouldn't make you go crazy but when he died he was watching a regular video feed......

Daredevil would FLOURISH in this world tho...he woulda taken this entity out in the first 5 minutes

Can’t find **** on Netflix.

FAX

Just dawned on me that Wong from L&O mentioned seeing them on thermal cam wouldn't make you go crazy but when he died he was watching a regular video feed......

I figured he knew there wasnt such a thing he hust wanted to look

Nobody's mentioned it yet but :lol: @ Machine Gun Kelly and the police shorty dipping out and stealing the car

:emoji_point_down:

What ever happen to tattoo dude and cop girl..all I remember was them dippn in the jeep.. pretty random

Assumption they died. Both were weak af anyway, had no use in the movie other than extra bodies

just watched a quiet place.

Those monsters really don’t really want any smoke.

I got that 6ix9ine on deck if they act up tho.

Back
Top Bottom