Netflix Bird Box (Sandra Bullock, Trevante Rhodes) Out Now

that did seem unrealistic to me tbh.

bruh....the world aint been over no time at all and son already thirsty for sandra washed *** preggo yambs? how?dude was on her day one when it wasnt even that bad. like, how wack you think we are b? why they couldnt just be homies? why he have to lust her? and 9 months pregnant version? dude was on her when she was bouta pop. we just horndogs huh? then he just gonna play dad to this little lilly white babies? i can understand maternal instinct...but not paternal instinct. Those not yours b. And you know they not yours. Son paying child support to kids thats not even his. On purpose.

Well dude was the "optimistic caring" one of the whole group. He was always talkin bout some someone out here we need to help them

Well dude was the "optimistic caring" one of the whole group. He was always talkin bout some someone out here we need to help them

tbh...that was wild annoying too. We know how to survive. Part of surviving is leaving whatever is outside...outside.

They wasn’t hallucinating that’s the crazy coming out of you after 5 years

You guys don’t hear voices coming out of your head to tell you to do something you shouldn’t?

Bruh legit said “OUCH”

Sons arm shoulda exploded at that range...

I’m mad at all these people thinking this movie was good...the icing on the cake was the end when her OBGYN just so happpppppens to be at the same place, MILES AWAY...

She probably heard the same message on the radio. Really not that far fetched.

Why both black dudes sacrificed their lives for them??

Why MGK and the girl left and they never updated us on what happened to them??

How Tom have the same hair 5 years later????

How he not lose weight??

What were they doing between those 5 years???

boy shape up was proper indefinitely lol. aint change like lego hair :lol:

and he stayed yoked. unlimited abs on a grass and canned peaches diet.

Oh that was really Machine Kelly? :lol:

I figure that was just a look alike.

i legit paused it in the beginning just to google it :rofl: i'm like why tf is he in this hahahaha

still wondering why tbh. they just dipped and that was the end of their story arch.

joint was lowkey *** the more i think about it.

**** olympia fat ***.

Bruh legit said “OUCH”

Sons arm shoulda exploded at that range...

I’m mad at all these people thinking this movie was good...the icing on the cake was the end when her OBGYN just so happpppppens to be at the same place, MILES AWAY...

OBYGYN's are survivors :lol:. Apocalypse come, make sure you have a Box Doc in the crew. They'll be out here like Jack Shepard.

Back
Top Bottom