NEW APPAREL BRAND : : : RSVP 4 LAUNCH PARTY update pg9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah but unlike BBC you might actually want to SELL your shirts :lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

Celebrities wearing your clothing can help and hurt depending on the situation.
For a startup it can propel your line into the limelight and the buyers will start to take notice because now your line has been validated. Your sales def increase. If your line has a cult following and some celebrity who does fit with the image of your brand starts to wear it then, you can lose some loyal customers. There is a thin line with who you want wearing your line and why. Shuman, its funny how so many people(streetwear lines) diss Bathing Ape but are trying to achieve what Bathing APEdid. Bathing Ape did what all of our local DC area(embroidery) brand fail to do, they expanded globally on a local idea without depending on chain stores or boutiques to survive.

STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

dimez...

B.S.T. = buy. sell. trade.

Tactus = right again.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

OH I SEE....

I DONT KNOW IF ITS ME BUT BAPE HAS FALLIN OF...ONLY THING IM CHECKING FOR IS A WATCH AND A KAWS JACKET....WHICH IS SO HARD TO FIND BOTH IN THE US

BUT NIGO IS ONE SMART @#%$ DUDE....CAN YOU BELIEVE HE EVEN PRODUCED FAKES OF HIS OWN CLOTHING BECAUSE HE SAW HOW BIG THE MARKET IS....GENIUS
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Dimez...I have always believed that the big companies ARE behind the production of fakes...why not be? Look at how much money they'd be making overall.
Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

It's just a theory that I believe in...
Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

I TRIED COMMONWEAL BUT ALL THEY HAVE IS OF TEES AND A WIND BREAKER....

WHEN I LOOK ONLINE ALL IS FIND IS FAKES...

THIS IS THE JACKET IM LOOKING FOR...
I WAS ABOUT TO GET ONE ON EBAY...I TRIED TO DO A LAST MINUTE BID AND MY CONNECTION NEVER WENT THROUGH

THIS IS A FAKE BUT ITS FROM 05/06 COLLECTION..
ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE HELP ME OUT...GOOD LOOK
oimg_GC01573714_CA01573715.jpg

kimg1_GC01573714_CA01573715.jpg
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

That jacket aint half bad.
Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

SEE THEY CAN PRODUCES FAKE WITH CHEAPER QUALITY THAT COST LESS AND CAN SELL FOR HALF THE PRICE WHICH TARGET A LARGER DEMOGRAPGIC OF PEOPLE THAT CANT AFFORD ORIGINALS....

INDUSTRYDESIGNS

Quote:
Shuman, its funny how so many people(streetwear lines) diss Bathing Ape but are trying to achieve what Bathing APEdid. Bathing Ape did what all of our local DC area(embroidery) brand fail to do, they expanded globally on a local idea without

Team DC/MD/VA
"EQAUL OPPORTUNITY RACIST"
O.G. Member DreadHeadTHE MANGO JUICE KEEPS DRIPPIN

Quote:
Glenn, I know you would...you rocked the Cookie Monster joint, plus...you're a lot younger than me. I'm a lil' to mature to wear that one. It's silly, but I don't knock it...I like how it looks...but it aint for me to wear.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

Personally, Bathing Ape never fell off. If you look at the pictures from the diffrenet catalogs they always had a variety of nice pieces. They entered the American market which is a whole different monster then the Eurpean or Japanese market. The American consumer still new to boutiques as oppose to malls. Everybody wanted the multi color camo because it was a sign of baller and status so it became played out quick. The brand still provide decent pieces. They should have stop production on the camo only in the American store and pushed they other pieces. When your oversell one time as a company it can make or break you.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

i would like to see a t shirt line expand into dress shirts and polos and other articles of clothing...

everyone can do a tee...but not all can do a complete line.

I'm just messin' wit' you Glenn. You my mans'and'nem.

I actually would never do that...I think it's F'd up. That's like when diceone made fun of the people that attended his Stock Exchange event...although he is a cool cat...he made a bad judgement call that day.
Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

So this is the new improved crazy wear??

You got my support!
Kinda wish you would have told me, it kinda ruins our buss relationship, personal is still good...

One last project maybe needed

iCan. Polo concept is respectable. You would have more appreciation for it then anyone else here...with the exception for Dan and Wale'...the meaning behind the concept is kinda hot. I've run the idea passed a few people...and they thought it was slick.
Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

bandana k, I told noone.

I have been working on this since December/January timeframe...and even before that, developing concepts...

No crazywear...lol. You know me better than that.

Although we'd be seen as competition, I'm still open to helping you guys when you need it. There is enough green money for us to NOT bump heads...no reason for it.

Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

I just was thinking that would have been key to know for our company since now we are doing the same thing and possible going for the same market. I know we all can make green and make our statement at the same time and have our vision seen by others....

Exactly.

Now do you see why I never respond to Kev everytime he says "You're HOFE Boy"?

I'm just Everyday...
Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

Shuman I am def going hit you with my info, it is always good to building with folks with great vision. Like Levan if anybody need any help I am willing to give them any useful information I have. It seems like the brands out a NY share a lot of information which makes it easier from them to propser. If I am working on a line of tees, maybe Levan may know a more cost effective screenprinter and Shuman maybe know a company that has a minimum requirement on cut and sew tees. I may have the direct connect to a few publications for magazine exposure. Sharing such information can help us all in the long run. Also speaking on Bathing Ape , does anybody notice how The Hundreds are perfecting the blueprint, I bet you in two years there will be a Hundreds store in SF or NY. I agree with Ican on creating a full line, but tees are gateway item for expansion.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Back
Top Bottom