New Clothing Company - Validus Vestis

It's cool, I'll take everyone's opinions as constructive criticism. I know how hard yall go on people here. I just want to say that the whole pointof the designs is to maintain simplicity. Too boring, not original, may be what some think, but look into the designs deeper you might see something.

PS the ak design is not just an ak. turn the image upside down and you might make out a familiar symbol.

okay, at first, i was like this brand is wack.

then i though, at least its a start. companies need to start somewhere.

unless they make hotter designs, peace...

Originally Posted by 1ultravires2

It's cool, I'll take everyone's opinions as constructive criticism. I know how hard yall go on people here. I just want to say that the whole point of the designs is to maintain simplicity. Too boring, not original, may be what some think, but look into the designs deeper you might see something.

PS the ak design is not just an ak. turn the image upside down and you might make out a familiar symbol.

Can you explain the symbols then and not talk out of your %$*?

that's the first thing i saw when i noticed the handle with the ak tee, but it's still an ak tee from a far. do you expect the kid wearing it to do ahandstand and be like "peep the inner meaning fools!!!". designers/wanna-be-designers tend to forget, it's still a T-SHIRT, why pull things thatgo over people's heads.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by 1ultravires2

It's cool, I'll take everyone's opinions as constructive criticism. I know how hard yall go on people here. I just want to say that the whole point of the designs is to maintain simplicity. Too boring, not original, may be what some think, but look into the designs deeper you might see something.

Can you explain the symbols then and not talk out of your %$*?
So i looked at it upside and what do i see? A nike swoosh. Besides being copyright infringement, it has nothing to do with the concept of an Ak47. Andsupposedly your company logo is a trademark, is it really?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[jay-z] grand opening, grand closing [/jay-z]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom