new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

ill probably be one of the few with pics of these in the wdywtd thread. id love a pair of these on my feet but i know its not likely with the limited number of pairs out there

Been trying to follow the thread but got lost...these are dropping midnight saturday or friday est?

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

ill probably be one of the few with pics of these in the wdywtd thread. id love a pair of these on my feet but i know its not likely with the limited number of pairs out there

[h6]me too!
[/h6][h6]does anyone know some spots in Los Angeles where these will be dropping? i would greatly appreciate the info!
[/h6]

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

How much will these retail for? And is NDC limiting them to one or two pair per customer?

also wondering this^^^
nerd.gif
..... & is there a limit in store
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
? i want to go to nt chi & get these & the kds but i know its gonna be nuts these/kdiv/kobe/lbj all drop on sat

NDC is limiting to one pair per customer same with the BHM pack...

im not even gonna try the kd's online ill try for these & if i miss out im still waking my @%@ up to get to nt chi to try & get both

I'm trying to get this and the KDs too....... It's going to be hard to get both because my guess is that NIKE will be releasing the links to these shoes all at once, so the first one i choose on clicking, i'll have a chance. But if i go and try to add the second shoe, i might end up missing out on both.. I'm really stumped lol

I'm trying to get this and the KDs too....... It's going to be hard to get both because my guess is that NIKE will be releasing the links to these shoes all at once, so the first one i choose on clicking, i'll have a chance. But if i go and try to add the second shoe, i might end up missing out on both.. I'm really stumped lol

like i said im going for the dw's 1st & if i get through ok but i doubt i will & im thinking with ndc dropping 3 bhm's & the dw1's it will be stupid slow

I know house of hoops stores are getting less than 50 of these. They are handing out tickets but you have to be in line the entire time. They are thinking people are going to start lining up today or tomorrow. Crazy if you ask me.

got my pair today they're pretty ill and i haven't bought a pair of 1's since 2000
the details are impressive as you should expect

Leather is on point, and it has the same inner lining familiar to that of the BIN 23 series...

The black and white star design is really shiny almost like patent it threw me off a lil but in a good way i'm happy with my purchase...Good Luck out there this weekend
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

got my pair today they're pretty ill and i haven't bought a pair of 1's since 2000
the details are impressive as you should expect

Leather is on point, and it has the same inner lining familiar to that of the BIN 23 series...

The black and white star design is really shiny almost like patent it threw me off a lil but in a good way i'm happy with my purchase...Good Luck out there this weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Need these

I just saw a pair at HOH... Not what I expected. They didn't look good to me. The elephant print had black smudges all over it and the black midsole paint in the front had cracks in it. I was pretty stoked about these, but now I think I'm going to pass. They didn't pop for me like the pics did. It's one of those shoes that look better in pics than in person to me. If you are in NC, HOH in Hanes mall has them displayed in the back.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I just saw a pair at HOH... Not what I expected. They didn't look good to me. The elephant print had black smudges all over it and the black midsole paint in the front had cracks in it. I was pretty stoked about these, but now I think I'm going to pass. They didn't pop for me like the pics did. It's one of those shoes that look better in pics than in person to me. If you are in NC, HOH in Hanes mall has them displayed in the back.

They gonna have these in HOHs ?

sheesh those pics might make the thread jump 20 pgs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

all i want is one the 11th cant come fast enough

Those are sick pictures, definitely going to try and cop after seeing those. Hopefully I'll be able to get a pair on NDC. what are these retailing at?

Still can't pull the trigger on these.

Idk yet, they look to good to rock and I wear my kicks.

These are on another level.

Those are sick pictures, definitely going to try and cop after seeing those. Hopefully I'll be able to get a pair on NDC. what are these retailing at?

$175

Back
Top Bottom