new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

damn i really want these... but they probably finished handing them out at HOH i gotta check niketown in NYC

is eastbay getting this shoe ?

not sure if i want to camp for these

its going to snow in ny the night before the wristband will be given out

I just watched a bunch of these sell on eBay. I just missed out on a pair but it was a pre order so its no loss.

I really don't think everyone likes this shoe, it's just that SC, sneakernews, sneakerfiles and EVERY sneaker site on the planet is posting pics and info twice a day trying to build the hype on these.

The 11th will be interesting. I bet 60% of the ones bought on the 11th make it to eBay. All good with me!! The more there are the less they can ask cause like I said, I really don't think everyone GENUINELY likes this shoe.

the two spots that i know of that are getting them in LA are only getting less the 20 pair each manger i spoke to told. people are already lining up since today for these.

these are suppose to come out again on the 24th but probably only in orlando for all star weekend

never had to camp for a shoe but i just may have to for these. i seen them at flightclub today and they looked dope!

i could see the resell on this end up like the levis pack in 2008

high at first and then flood for sale's and people trying to get anything back

or like last years YOTR 7's everyone saw a high resale with the early release websites and then getting stuck 
heads still trying to move this shoe (BTW one of favorite releases of last year)

i myself would like to get this shoe with out the hassle but i'm not going to pay more then i have to

a store in manhattan had them for sale for $400.00 today and i passed

i'll pay the high $200.00's but no more then that
i'll pay the "back end" price for the galaxy foams if i have to but not this shoe 

this is not the banned 1's as i said in a another post 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

or like last years YOTR 7's everyone saw a high resale with the early release websites and then getting stuck 
heads still trying to move this shoe (BTW one of favorite releases of last year)

i myself would like to get this shoe with out the hassle but i'm not going to pay more then i have to

i'll pay the "back end" price for the galaxy foams if i have to but not this shoe 

QFT

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFT

Agreed.
But YOTR 7s still over $400 on eBay.

Who knows, they may be high for a while, but they'll probably drop in time for the summer when all the heat really drops.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

QFT

Agreed.

Who knows, they may be high for a while, but they'll probably drop in time for the summer when all the heat really drops.
yes but is anyone buying ?

QFT

Agreed.

i would like to but at about 1/2 of what people on fleabay are asking

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Agreed.

i would like to but at about 1/2 of what people on fleabay are asking
look on here you will get a better price man 

Regarding the YOTR VIIs : In the size 11-12 market, the same guys keep re-posting their YOTR VIIs. Some people just need to know when to fold and bring down their "hustle" prices. Lmao.

Regarding Dave White Is: I don't think the man has made a bad collabo yet. His joints are all hard. Pause.

Wow idk y everybody is exited about these. There horrible I take my banned 1s over these any day.

Originally Posted by NT2488

Regarding the YOTR VIIs : In the size 11-12 market, the same guys keep re-posting their YOTR VIIs. Some people just need to know when to fold and bring down their "hustle" prices. Lmao.

Regarding Dave White Is: I don't think the man has made a bad collabo yet. His joints are all hard. Pause.
Regarding your comment about YOTR VII's, the Hare's are better.
Anyways, this is not his best..

grin.gif

Good luck getting a pair with all the "sneakerheads" out there that are aware of the hype aroubd these and planning on copping to resell.

Originally Posted by NT2488

Regarding your comment about YOTR VII's, the Hare's are better.
Anyways, this is not his best..

grin.gif

Agree to disagree my dude. I don't like the AJ VIIs, but the YOTRs are the only ones I have.

i actually like these. they're different. not willing to get up early to cop tho (just did that last week for foams) and def. not paying over retail (which is already od). i'ma just rest up some more in preparations for cement 4s.

Well, i'll be trying to cop.. Hopefully I can trade these for a pair of Banned 1s. But if people are looking for information... Don't know if posted, but NTNY will be giving out wristbands at 8am on Thursday. People are not allowed to line up until 9PM Wednesday night.. they did something similiar to that for the Nerfs and they ended up having to do a raffle for wristbands because so many people showed up.. I work two stops away from Niketown, so i'll probably get on line when I get off work at 11pm.

i decided not to get these people are lined up already and theres no way im going to get a pair and plus i just lucked out and found a pair of banned 1s for $250 im picking up tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom