new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

If this was a gr nobody would be copping but since its limited. Everybody wants them smh these days

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i decided not to get these people are lined up already and theres no way im going to get a pair and plus i just lucked out and found a pair of banned 1s for $250 im picking up tomorrow!

Where are people already lined up at?

Id cop just to resell
tired.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

160 - well said, well said

thanks
this shoe is all hype i still might go out and try my luck for the shoe 

but i'm not going to pay no more then $290.00 

I'm not going to lie. I would have no interest in this shoe if it wasn't limited. The shoe doesn't even compare to the banned 1's.

Originally Posted by rauls054

If this was a gr nobody would be copping but since its limited. Everybody wants them smh these days

i would already have 2 if these were a gr
30t6p3b.gif
but nope its limited & cant find any & seems like i wont be able to cop from a the store

My sz 10.5 is locked up and I will be picking it up Saturday morning, hopefully I can double up on ndc!

Originally Posted by riddla713

My sz 10.5 is locked up and I will be picking it up Saturday morning, hopefully I can double up on ndc!

i wish i could say the same im fighting for air on these

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
but nope its limited & cant find any & seems like i wont be able to cop from a the store
Yeah HoH gave out their tickets yesterday... four days in advance of the release. Crazy.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah HoH gave out their tickets yesterday... four days in advance of the release. Crazy.

this + not having a chance to line up until late friday(when most might start tomorrow night) is prbly gonna = no dw1's for coldcity
30t6p3b.gif

So I called HoH earlier to get some info. I spoke with the store manager and asked about the DW 1's. He said,"uhhh yeah I think so. Those are the white/red pair right? Yeah we got em. " Smdh. I'm going to have to drive out there to make sure.

locked up a size 11 today and hopefully a second pair on RD through a friend.

I love these cause like some have said, it's a piece of art. I love the toe box and how the materials are different. I love how they used elephant print and the shoe overall just looks crazy!

To each their own, if these were a GR I would cop two pairs no hesitation. The fact they are limited just means I have to pay 2-3X retail to get a pair since I don't live anywhere near a place releasing these.

On to the Galaxy foams and my February has been lovely!

There's already people lining up at Millennium in Inglewood. Blends LA said people have been at their spot since Monday.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

There's already people lining up at Millennium in Inglewood. Blends LA said people have been at their spot since Monday.

i expect this to trickle down & hit chicago shortly.... i might check out early on these ...take my shot with ndc & if i miss out oh well because i cant cant cant camp i have a damn job to be at & im not paying x2 retail ...kevin hart voice - pineapples

This is getting out of hand. Why go wait 2-5 days and miss work/school (if you have a job) to get a sneaker you can buy for an extra $300 right now? It's a lot of extra money but a far less hassle. Longest I waited for a pair was 15 hrs for the Bin V's and that was HELL.

I do plan on getting multiple pairs of these though. Not because I like them that much, but because I'm tired of these kids re-selling sneakers that us fans really adore. Check the signature.

Originally Posted by dharv

This is getting out of hand. Why go wait 2-5 days and miss work/school (if you have a job) to get a sneaker you can buy for an extra $300 right now? It's a lot of extra money but a far less hassle. Longest I waited for a pair was 15 hrs for the Bin V's and that was HELL.

so what you are saying is if you have $200 to spend on a single pair why not go ahead & spend $500(over the cost of 2 pairs after taxes) & not wait...yeah thats a great idea

Back
Top Bottom