new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by DRO3000

And don't give me that crap about Canadian pricing, you probably got a disco on them. 

This guy!!!
You are well known for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
Ya I sold KD's here cause I bought them and decided I didn't want them.  I figured why not give someone an opportunity to get them for a reasonable price and guess what?!?!?  they sold within a day for the asking price so I guess it wasn't that crazy than huh
And I sold them for $189 shipped when I paid $126 for them..........you do the math genius
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Ship for $40 and paypal fees plus the exchange rate and whats left???  $20?!?!?!

And next time you say that Im getting a disco on the sneakers and Im lying about my cost, check the receipt star 
Or maybe you're one of those investigators like the clown Im quoting before you and you think my receipt is fake
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since you seem to follow my posts so religiously you should know that I don't have a problem with resellers at all homebro......actually I've said numerous times that I appreciate them.
So now that I've cleared that up for you, you are free to crawl back under the bridge you slid out from
Looks like a failed resell attempt to me. Bought them, tried to throw them on eBay but ENDED UP SELLING ON SC

laugh.gif
at you trying to call smzsmz a horrible reseller when you yourself fail miserably at it time and time again (those size 14 Concords). Thank god I only have to see you when I venture into forum 8.

FIXED

laugh.gif
:

And unfortunately for me I have to see your posts in every thread cause you obviously don't have much going on in your life besides NT.  Get a broad homey, you're too wound up you need to release that tension.  Maybe smzsmz would be willing to help you out since you're so quick to stand by your man
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

look at all the fun I missed in here overnight.  Somebody is heartbroken they didnt get their sneakers otherwise you woulda been sound asleep like I was last night. 

Im not gonna go back and forth with you clowns cause there's really no need to.  OhBoyDanny AKA Mr NT detective, if you would like to help wrap up your investigation on me, I would be more than happy to show the paypal invoices for each sale.  That is of course if you believe I didnt manufacture them
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, I copped my 4th pair of the Dave whites this morning from an NT'er who has done nothing but been a stand up guy every time I've dealt with him.  Too bad this site is littered with D bags and it's tough to find those good people but rest assured NT fam, they are out there you just gotta rummage through some trash every now and them to find the good ones.

You clowns wanna continue throwin darts my way, hit me up in a PM........Im in the mood to belittle some teeny boppers today
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

And sorry it took so long to respond but although I love this shoe, I don't have the time to patrol it like some (see below
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Feb 11 12:08:24 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 11 12:08:12 AMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 11:59:06 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 11:44:48 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 10:56:29 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 10:48:50 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 10:28:02 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:44:15 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to BronLe @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:37:29 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:14:58 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:00:46 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 08:55:52 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 08:48:44 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 08:31:00 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 09:49:02 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 07:49:10 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 05:57:45 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 04:29:06 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 12:26:43 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 08 09:13:35 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 08 08:31:52 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...I will be posing pics of my 4 pairs for all my followers to see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

400976487.jpg

400976489.jpg

i hope i can get my size 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Well done 160!!!  Tell me what you think now that theyre in your hands!  I've talked to two ppl who have them and both said pics dont do it justice and the materials and build quality are fantastic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have you found a trade partner yet?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

dude smzsmz and ohgirldanielle really need to be banned straight forum cancer
30t6p3b.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ndc,in town connect,nt connect all fell through
eastbay or bust

Did I miss something?!?!?!?  I though eastbay wasnt gonna release these
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And those are sweet pics ChristanM.  They look incredible in your pics

eastbay rep do you know how many you guys will have for sale on the 24th? & im assuming it will be very limited & 1 per customer

This guy!!!
Ya I sold KD's here cause I bought them and decided I didn't want them.  I figured why not give someone an opportunity to get them for a reasonable price and guess what?!?!?  they sold within a day for the asking price so I guess it wasn't that crazy than huh
And I sold them for $189 shipped when I paid $126 for them..........you do the math genius
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Ship for $40 and paypal fees plus the exchange rate and whats left???  $20?!?!?!

And next time you say that Im getting a disco on the sneakers and Im lying about my cost, check the receipt star 
Or maybe you're one of those investigators like the clown Im quoting before you and you think my receipt is fake
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since you seem to follow my posts so religiously you should know that I don't have a problem with resellers at all homebro......actually I've said numerous times that I appreciate them.
So now that I've cleared that up for you, you are free to crawl back under the bridge you slid out from
Looks like a failed resell attempt to me. Bought them, tried to throw them on eBay but ENDED UP SELLING ON SC

laugh.gif
at you trying to call smzsmz a horrible reseller when you yourself fail miserably at it time and time again (those size 14 Concords). Thank god I only have to see you when I venture into forum 8.

FIXED

laugh.gif

And unfortunately for me I have to see your posts in every thread cause you obviously don't have much going on in your life besides NT.  Get a broad homey, you're too wound up you need to release that tension.  Maybe smzsmz would be willing to help you out since you're so quick to stand by your man
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

look at all the fun I missed in here overnight.  Somebody is heartbroken they didnt get their sneakers otherwise you woulda been sound asleep like I was last night. 

Im not gonna go back and forth with you clowns cause there's really no need to.  OhBoyDanny AKA Mr NT detective, if you would like to help wrap up your investigation on me, I would be more than happy to show the paypal invoices for each sale.  That is of course if you believe I didnt manufacture them
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, I copped my 4th pair of the Dave whites this morning from an NT'er who has done nothing but been a stand up guy every time I've dealt with him.  Too bad this site is littered with D bags and it's tough to find those good people but rest assured NT fam, they are out there you just gotta rummage through some trash every now and them to find the good ones.

You clowns wanna continue throwin darts my way, hit me up in a PM........Im in the mood to belittle some teeny boppers today
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

And sorry it took so long to respond but although I love this shoe, I don't have the time to patrol it like some (see below
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Feb 11 12:08:24 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 11 12:08:12 AMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 11:59:06 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 11:44:48 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 10:56:29 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 10:48:50 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 10:28:02 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:44:15 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to BronLe @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:37:29 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:14:58 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 09:00:46 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 08:55:52 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 08:48:44 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 10 08:31:00 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 09:49:02 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 07:49:10 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 05:57:45 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 04:29:06 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 09 12:26:43 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 08 09:13:35 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...Feb 08 08:31:52 PMsmzsmz @niketalk responded to eltouha @niketalk's topic...I will be posing pics of my 4 pairs for all my followers to see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Usually when a response is this long, it's a good one. But this is easily one of the corniest responses I've ever seen on here. 

any word where these will be available in Vegas on the 24th? Suite 160? the athletes foot? according to the footlockerunlocked blog fashion show or miracle mile wil not be getting them

16izmnr.jpg

picked up my 1st pair this morning, got 1 more on the way. i copped the black jordan/dave white wings logo shirt to match, plan on rocking them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

400976487.jpg

400976489.jpg

i hope i can get my size 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

SAME HERE!!! 
frown.gif
.  Camped all night for these at a spot in Long Island NY.  There was 3 ppl at the store already before I got there getting ready to camp the night away, the store opened at 10 am by the way and they only had 8 pairs.  The manager let us chill in the store until they closed for the night and then it was game on.  Before they closed I asked one of the employees there if they had my sz 8.5 or a 9 and he told me 1 sz 8 and 2 sz 9.5 
indifferent.gif
 so I contemplated leaving and just taking my chances on NDC.  Good thing I didn't because I would have come up empty handed as usual when I try to copp something on there.  I would have taken the 8 and just tried it out but the very first guy there wore a sz 8 so he was covered, his boy wore a 14 and the chick in front of me was getting a 9.5 for her man to flip so I was like let me just get this 9.5 and stick it out overnight.  After a wild night and then some dude trying to come up with his boys with some bulls**t story so he could try and get em it all worked out.  Met some cool peeps and got some contacts for future release and possible campouts.  And I want to give a major s/o to Baby Jumpman for that spot you informed me about.  Really appreciate the look out 
pimp.gif
.  Oh and I went to another spot in that same area and was able to copp my sz in the LeBron BHM.  They were already sold out of their DW and the KD BHM because they had a midnight release.  All in all it was a good day.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I was getting worried about copping tonight but got confirmation that the next drop in a few weeks will have a TON more volume... I can wait a few weeks
I hope that's true.

Originally Posted by ShowtimeUK

Lucked out on these last night on NDC Europe. Had them in my cart and got error messages .. smh 
ohwell.gif
 ah well! More cash for IVs I guess!

Oh and hey btw guys, first post!
Hey man!

I gotta confirmation email, but so did a few others and I even know of one guy whose order was cancelled via email late last night.

You gotta be prepared for NDCuk to cancel your order until you've got those kicks actually in your hands!

Hope you get 'em man!

This guy!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

FIXED

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THIS

Back
Top Bottom