new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by ColdCity

very nice 160

hopefully i can get my sz12
thanks it would be a lot nicer if i can get a size 9 
frown.gif

I saw these and never payed much attention to them, look cool though. Around 12 last night my twitter feed was ndc links and tweets about sizes gone so these must have been selling quick.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Damm so many salty people. Especially cats that have so called been collecting for a long time. If you been doing it for a while, then BY NOW, you must have some connects to get taken care of. I mean that the point of doing it for so long right? so you dont have to go thru this so called hassle or bs that Nike does of limited stuff. That the reason we want the kicks. Let be honest, Everything in the world has to have some kind of hype, otherwise we wont want it, right? Seem like every thread now has people saying " well I am done with nike" and " I am going to leave the game" yet your still here, why? HYPE. The machine that is nike is the best at it. And you as a sneakerhead, collector, resellers, ect always fall for it. People trying to ban resellers and this and that? Reselling is part of this so called shoe game, and not matter what you might say or thing. We all have do it one way or another.

You can feel free to be my limited release connect. Easier said than done when I don't live where majority of quickstrike releases can be acquired. Luckily I do have a connect for GR's....so i can buy 5 pair of sneaks for the market price people pay for 1 pair of DW 1s. No way in hell i'm giving a reseller 400+ for these. I don't care how much i want them.

Originally Posted by uptown2k

They ended up getting 17 pair at HOH Orlando

I was going to go but drank too much last night and passed out on the couch. =/ Couldn't stay up all night lol.
How did the whole 5am rush go? FL Mall doing it now where you can't line up until 5am. Curious as to how that all went down...

I was going to go but drank too much last night and passed out on the couch. =/ Couldn't stay up all night lol.
How did the whole 5am rush go? FL Mall doing it now where you can't line up until 5am. Curious as to how that all went down...

Originally Posted by CameNyoGrill

HOH Orlando received more pairs than that. The others just never hit the sales floor. They had 30 pairs at Foot Action too.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by nikes06

I will be placing a high bid a little later. It will guarantee win.  But i don't plan to pay. I won't tell you my Ebay ID. Good luck with your sale.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish these dudes would read the cot-damn forum rules before even signing up.  This place is getting worse and worse.  NT used to be my lazy-day time-killer, now I'm gonna have to go out to an actual bar...

Agreed.
horrible 

Would anyone be down to actively protest against the resellers on ebay. We could make it so they would have to find a different place to sell shoes at these "no vaseline" prices. I think we could make some noise if we made dummy email and ebay accounts then won every auction but didn't pay. this would only work if a lot of people got on board though....just a thought i guess

But it is a terrible idea....it's right up there with keying a man's car because you don't like him.

Lucked out on these last night on NDC Europe. Had them in my cart and got error messages .. smh 
ohwell.gif
 ah well! More cash for IVs I guess!

Oh and hey btw guys, first post!

So I just saw a pic of these and felt like I woke up from a bad dream. I can't even see myself wearing these and I LOVE ridiculously loud shoes. Hell I think I might wear some Jeremy Scott's before I wore these.

Originally Posted by jay2da3airjordan

. . . .you thought you were doing something with that analogy huh?

It was a joke mr. jay2daair.

Any who,

Here are some pictures for you guys, enjoy.

Here are some shots..Enjoy fellas.

2pydlyf.jpg

zu5x8l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom