new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Are the Dave White's gonna be at HOH's in the am??
I think they're releasing on the 24th.

hoh dadeland in Miami will have them in the am,but campers been out there for 2 days now.
That's absurd. I'd rather just wait it out for the 24th.

still can't believe camping for days actually happens. not horrible in Miami i guess, but in chicago and NYC winters, crazy!

I heard that the 24th release is going to be more of a all star area release! So niketown and house of hoops in Florida are the primary targets for the launch on the 24th. Anyone else hear about this. I want to get a pair for around retail in 10.5 but have a trade in the works now. So I don't want to pass on the trade if these rumors are true???

Originally Posted by riddla713

16izmnr.jpg

picked up my 1st pair this morning, got 1 more on the way. i copped the black jordan/dave white wings logo shirt to match, plan on rocking them tomorrow.
congrats on the pick up.....Im lookin for the T shirt right now but having trouble.  any ideas???

Originally Posted by DRO3000

16izmnr.jpg

picked up my 1st pair this morning, got 1 more on the way. i copped the black jordan/dave white wings logo shirt to match, plan on rocking them tomorrow.
congrats on the pick up.....Im lookin for the T shirt right now but having trouble.  any ideas???

I'm trying to find the shirt too if you could PM the info on how to obtain it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

16izmnr.jpg

I'm trying to find the shirt too if you could PM the info on how to obtain it would be greatly appreciated.
im interested in that tee to homie. sounds dope.

I'm lucky enough to live near the House of Hoops in Rotterdam (The Netherlands).
Jordans aren't that big over here, so I was lucky enough to be able top cop 2 pairs (sz 8.5 and 9): one to rock and one to trade...

On one hand, I'm happy to live over here, where Jordans aren't that big of a deal (so I can at least cop 'em when they get released). On the other hand, it kinda sucks, because we don't get all of the releases that you get in the US. Ah well, you can't always have everything you want
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eduardtee

I'm lucky enough to live near the House of Hoops in Rotterdam (The Netherlands).
Jordans aren't that big over here, so I was lucky enough to be able top cop 2 pairs (sz 8.5 and 9): one to rock and one to trade...

On one hand, I'm happy to live over here, where Jordans aren't that big of a deal (so I can at least cop 'em when they get released). On the other hand, it kinda sucks, because we don't get all of the releases that you get in the US. Ah well, you can't always have everything you want
smile.gif

Take some of the extra pairs you get and trade for what you want from guys in the US
Im sure there are several people that will trade with you for these

Originally Posted by Diego1984

I heard that the 24th release is going to be more of a all star area release! So niketown and house of hoops in Florida are the primary targets for the launch on the 24th. Anyone else hear about this. I want to get a pair for around retail in 10.5 but have a trade in the works now. So I don't want to pass on the trade if these rumors are true???
This might actually be the case... I also heard that the RE-STOCK on the 24th is online only aswell. So if you guys are trying to cop you need to try and lock down a pair now because these will def. be harder and harder to get and will def. increase in value kinda like Banned 1's IMO.

Originally Posted by Diego1984

I would say wait it out until after the 24. If you strike out then, do the trade.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

i got the matching t-shirt from hoh. and the 24th release will be a nationwide release and all hoh locations will have them again on the 24th including a few other chain retailers, but i heard the release on the 24th will not have the special box, just a regular jordan retro box.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I'd like to see pics with the red laces in them as well ... or don't people wear their shoes anymore.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
most likely not for you...

Thanks riddla... I'm glad I was able to obtain these and not have to try when the entire all star pack drops. I'm only going to try for one shoe on ndc because it seems the servers slow to a hault within seconds and I didn't want to pick between these and the LeBrons. Good luck to everyone for the 2/24 restock.

these will be on Eastbay and ALLLLLLLL HOHs on the 24th. Footlocker Unlocked confirmed it on their blog last week...

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

i got the matching t-shirt from hoh. and the 24th release will be a nationwide release and all hoh locations will have them again on the 24th including a few other chain retailers, but i heard the release on the 24th will not have the special box, just a regular jordan retro box.

i woldnt even care if it was a different box(wait i might tho because the price doesnt drop
laugh.gif
) as long as i get a pair to wear

Back
Top Bottom