NEW DMP 08 PACK INFO.

CHI TOWN XS AND PLAYOFF 13S? why cant they do that instead?!!!
spacejams and white/reds are
pimp.gif
im happy about that
i'd be happy with either white or black cement IVs
and white/infrareds or carmines are still dope in my book, i'd just rather have sport blues

if the packs drop tommorow

you mean 2008 right?...

seriously, if the fire red v's come back with nike air, me and my 4 pairs of 2000's will be heated.

chi town 10s & playoff 13s would have been 1000x better imo
thanks for the info. do you know what they colors for the 6/17 pack will be?

Originally Posted by na penny 89

the XI/XII package will be space jams/white reds.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
If this is true. It's gonna be hell for me to get these online though.
frown.gif

judging by the subject of the post and its relevance to the body im going to assume you dont know what the +*%% you're talking about. therefore, i must say

source?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro. The theory aroundthe white/red 12's might hold up because this is the only AJ XII that was never retroed. We got the playoffs back in 2004 and the obsidians and taxiretroed in low top version that same year so the white/red are the only ones that stand a chance of making the packs. But as far as the XI's go, I doubtthe spacejams are gonna drop because as I said before, they're retro's. The Concords have been released 3 times (OGs, retro's, and DMP; granted thebottoms were gold and not exactly concord but none the less it was the same shoe) so it's not likely that we'll see those in this pack. So that leavesus with the black/white/red and Columbia XIs. Sine we're probably gonna get a white/red XII (a predominantly white shoe) we might be getting thewhite/black/red XI. Notice the trend with the Xs and XIII package, white and black.

But I digress.

He has gave credible information before.
Does his source need to be a couple of 12 year olds dog legging each other for you to believe him ?

I'm thinking logically here; though I've found that's not always the right thing to do when it comes to dealing with brand Jordan, but none theless. I'd like to see spacejams but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

do you think that the lines are going to be long trying to get these packages it might not be because people ain't willing to pay for 310 for these becausewhen the dmp came there was only three people with them at school

But are the white/red 12's still going to have silver around the midsole? and are the Space jams going to be low top?

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro
do you mean SJs were a retro+? they are an OG, this topic has been brought up plenty of times... and, the XIV will be a retro+ according to afew sources...

if you're wondering why they're being retroed AGAIN, white/black/true-red IXs have been retroed already as well, it's not gonna be the only shoe

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

CHI TOWN XS AND PLAYOFF 13S? why cant they do that instead?!!!
spacejams and white/reds are
pimp.gif
im happy about that
i'd be happy with either white or black cement IVs
and white/infrareds or carmines are still dope in my book, i'd just rather have sport blues

if the packs drop tommorow
Wow!!!
eek.gif
even if the Chi-towns dropped, could you imagine the serious rush at the gates......
frown.gif

I haven't heard DMP dropped lately, but combo packs seem to be the term...right...
ohwell.gif

NO INFAREDS!!!!! I WANT CARMINES!!!!!!!
If you want infareds, go get a pr of those B'loyals
grin.gif

you mean 2008 right?...

Haha everybodys getting all upset about Sport Blue 6s not making a return, maybe I'm the only one when I say this but they've gotta be the most boringand plain 6s out of the line up, against things like Carmines ESPECIALLY, White/Infra, Black/Infra, those bottom two, Maroon/White (Which are decent at most),I don't see any fun in Sport Blues. The whole fun in wearing Jordans espeically, and maybe this is personal, is getting them, looking at the ads from theera, looking at a clip of Mike actually wearing them, getting that feeling, lacing them up, looking at them for a half hour with your jaw dropped, and thenrunning and flying away haha. Maybe that's just me? Howhow, it non Mike worn color, as nice as they may be, just aren't as fun. Unless I look at the 91Flight Clud calendar?

seriously, if the fire red v's come back with nike air, me and my 4 pairs of 2000's will be heated.
I wonder why...you dont wnat anyone else to have something you have?

me and my 2 pairs of 2000s will be
smile.gif

I really hope that all of that information holds up when the confirmation comes out. Every package is gonna be tough to get, but I will prevail.
laugh.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro
do you mean SJs were a retro+? they are an OG, this topic has been brought up plenty of times... and, the XIV will be a retro+ according to a few sources...

if you're wondering why they're being retroed AGAIN, white/black/true-red IXs have been retroed already as well, it's not gonna be the only shoe
Nah brotha, I meant a retro+. The mid top XI's released in '96. The OG colrs were the concords, columbias, and white/black/red. TheSpacejams didn't drop until 2000.

the XIV's are supposed to be white/true red/black. That color way has been produced and retroed; they said it's going to be a change in colorplacements or some crap but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm on the XI XII pack.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro. The theory around the white/red 12's might hold up because this is the only AJ XII that was never retroed. We got the playoffs back in 2004 and the obsidians and taxi retroed in low top version that same year so the white/red are the only ones that stand a chance of making the packs. But as far as the XI's go, I doubt the spacejams are gonna drop because as I said before, they're retro's. The Concords have been released 3 times (OGs, retro's, and DMP; granted the bottoms were gold and not exactly concord but none the less it was the same shoe) so it's not likely that we'll see those in this pack. So that leaves us with the black/white/red and Columbia XIs. Sine we're probably gonna get a white/red XII (a predominantly white shoe) we might be getting the white/black/red XI. Notice the trend with the Xs and XIII package, white and black.

But I digress.

Rational thinking, hate to say it but you got a point. Anything that defers my desire to get those Space Jams gets me sad, LOL. I really want Space Jamsthough. We'll just have to wait for a confirmation and pics.

me and my 2 pairs of 2000s will be

eek.gif
*shakes hand*

No pun intended, haha.

i thought Gentry wanted to respect collectors and not put on Nike Air.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I always new that was a joke...He only respects his paycheck,and this decision will undoubtedly make the sales #'s bigger on these releases...

although I have mixed feelings about the return of "nike air" after years of half assed retros with jumpman on them, It definetly will help me forgetthat I'm being overcharged for this package gimmick...

do you mean SJs were a retro+? they are an OG, this topic has been brought up plenty of times... and, the XIV will be a retro+ according to a few sources...

Nah brotha, I meant a retro. The mid top XI's released in '96. The OG colrs were the concords, columbias, and white/black/red. The Spacejams didn't drop until 2000.

the XIV's are supposed to be white/true red/black. That color way has been produced and retroed; they said it's going to be a change in color placements or some crap but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm on the XI XII pack.
doesnt matter if the SJs didnt release to the public in '96, the spacejams are still an OG shoe (Mike wore them in the movie "SpaceJam"), even though they changed the concord to royal blue...

and thanks for the XIV info

Back
Top Bottom