NEW DMP 08 PACK INFO.

Thanks for the info.

Not too suprised about anything though. I mean how else can JB sell you 18s,19s and 20s in a retro pack?

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro
do you mean SJs were a retro+? they are an OG, this topic has been brought up plenty of times... and, the XIV will be a retro+ according to a few sources...

if you're wondering why they're being retroed AGAIN, white/black/true-red IXs have been retroed already as well, it's not gonna be the only shoe
Nah brotha, I meant a retro. The mid top XI's released in '96. The OG colrs were the concords, columbias, and white/black/red. The Spacejams didn't drop until 2000.

the XIV's are supposed to be white/true red/black. That color way has been produced and retroed; they said it's going to be a change in color placements or some crap but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm on the XI XII pack.
doesnt matter if the SJs didnt release to the public in '96, the spacejams are still an OG shoe (Mike wore them in the movie "Space Jam"), even though they changed the concord to royal blue...

and thanks for the XIV info
Dude OG shoes are those that released the first year the shoe premiered. Originally released dude. The Space jams were a retro plus color way.

boxt11-10.gif

Case closed.

Oh wow... OK this is good... I am VERY pissed bout the Chicago Xs/Playoff XIII pack being scrapped... those easily have 2 be my favorite colorways of each shoe

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro
do you mean SJs were a retro+? they are an OG, this topic has been brought up plenty of times... and, the XIV will be a retro+ according to a few sources...

if you're wondering why they're being retroed AGAIN, white/black/true-red IXs have been retroed already as well, it's not gonna be the only shoe
Nah brotha, I meant a retro. The mid top XI's released in '96. The OG colrs were the concords, columbias, and white/black/red. The Spacejams didn't drop until 2000.

the XIV's are supposed to be white/true red/black. That color way has been produced and retroed; they said it's going to be a change in color placements or some crap but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm on the XI XII pack.
doesnt matter if the SJs didnt release to the public in '96, the spacejams are still an OG shoe (Mike wore them in the movie "Space Jam"), even though they changed the concord to royal blue...

Dude OG shoes are those that released the first year the shoe premiered. Originally released dude. The Space jams were a retro plus color way.

boxt11-10.gif

Case closed.
Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Haha everybodys getting all upset about Sport Blue 6s not making a return, maybe I'm the only one when I say this but they've gotta be the most boring and plain 6s out of the line up, against things like Carmines ESPECIALLY, White/Infra, Black/Infra, those bottom two, Maroon/White (Which are decent at most), I don't see any fun in Sport Blues. The whole fun in wearing Jordans espeically, and maybe this is personal, is getting them, looking at the ads from the era, looking at a clip of Mike actually wearing them, getting that feeling, lacing them up, looking at them for a half hour with your jaw dropped, and then running and flying away haha. Maybe that's just me? Howhow, it non Mike worn color, as nice as they may be, just aren't as fun. Unless I look at the 91 Flight Clud calendar?
I think opposite...I mean come on, how many times can you wear a pair of white/black/red jordans...I know those are the original colors and most ofthem look sick but Im starting to get tired of it...OG colors all the way but if available Id prefer not White/black/red..Which is why sport blue 6s are mygrails..

Originally Posted by na penny 89

i have been getting tons of PM's latley this is what i know and what will happen in 08.

if the packs drop tommorow they will have nike air for 1 last time unless things go south in JB and they get thristy.

that means that carmines will have nike air but i heard that there is thoughts of going with white infared instead of the carmines
the OG IV color has yet been set in stone. i hope it is the white cement IVs since i just bought the black and red IVs over the summer. but who
can go wrong with nike air pairs ?the XI/XII package will be space jams/white reds. the hare 7's and black red 16's look good from what i saw.
every one thinks 08 will be the best year ever. TRUST this there will be only 3 must cop packs. 11's,VI's,7 packs. the thing i dont like is that there was talks of chi town x's and playoff 13's but it was scrapped. 23's will be amazing.
mad.gif
That was the two colorways I wanted the most out of all of thesepacks.

boxt11-10.gif

Case closed.

Lol, according to you, they are a Retro + colorway, i see no RETRO + on the boxtag, Spacejams are OGs

I Cant Stand Space Jams. What Do They Have To Do With His Legacy? Oh he Wore Them In An Awful! Movie
mad.gif
Did he Accomplish Anything In Those?. I'm Holding Out Hope That Its Not So.

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

I Cant Stand Space Jams. What Do They Have To Do With His Legacy? Oh he Wore Them In An Awful! Movie
mad.gif

he played ball in them too in games, not just the movie

TNiSATARD wrote:
SeRveJaYs4JaYs wrote:
mad.gif

he played ball in them too in games, not just the movie

Well regardless They Still Suck ***
mad.gif
IMO

Jordan4Life09, I can respect and whole heartedly agree with that statement, that is a very good way of looking at it. The flip side to not wearingwhite/black/red Jordans is that though Michael didn't wear them, you did, so they become a bit more personal. Some of my favorite Jordans of all timeinclude Black/Royal Is, Melo 2s, True Blue 3s, Grapes, Mike never wore em. Every so often now, they do come out with a good non OG color or a release of oneMichael didn't wear, these new colors that are nice are still becoming few and far between. Good look and thought however though Jordan4Life09, hopefullyin your case, we do get Sport Blues then, everyone should their grails.

I was hoping for Taxi's or Black & Red XII's. I didn't like the White & Red XII's when they came out in the 90's, and I stilldon't like them now. I've got enough XI's so it looks like I'm skipping this pack.

Everything penny said sound about right.

From what I've been told, they are really considering Nike Air on the back of the III's, IV's, V's, VI's. Which makes me really excitedabout 08'

boxt11-10.gif

Case closed.
SMH, look at the retro black/red XI boxtag, it says RETRO as well! and they are an OG, JUST LIKE SPACE JAMS! This topic has been discussed MANYtimes and the verdict of every argument is, SPACE JAMS ARE AN OG!

thank you TNiSATARD for understanding me here

The theory around the white/red 12's might hold up because this is the only AJ XII that was never retroed.
Incorrect. The Obsidian blue/white didn't retro.

Space Jams are not a retro+ color scheme. No, they didn't release to the public in 1996 but they were original in that Michael wore them on a number ofoccasions in tandem with the other color schemes when the XIs made their first appearance (the movie, those 1 or 2 playoff games, practices, etc.). Even so, Iwished it was the black/red releasing but I guess they figured that colorway retro'd more recently than the Space Jam (almost a full year).

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

The theory around the white/red 12's might hold up because this is the only AJ XII that was never retroed.
Incorrect. The Obsidian blue/white didn't retro.

neither were Taxis, BUT, both taxis and obsidians were retroed in lowtop form...

dont count on nike air though. nike air has been talked about a couple times but people pull the plug. im saying IF the packs dropped 2morrow they would haveit in some way or forum.

Logically speaking space jams are not OG. They were not released to the public in 1996 along with columbias, concords, and black/reds. The argument thatmembers are using is "MJ wore them in game, AND in a movie". With the movie aside that would make low top Concords OG's if released since mj worethem in game. If you don't agree with me refer to the source air-jordans.com. Go to XI to read the list of originals. I already know whats missing.

Back
Top Bottom