| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

a quick query....for those who got the dreaded delay e-mail, about how long was it before they arrived at your door? im crossing my fingers...

^you have more freedom with 95s and you can do contrast stitching...also alot of ppl would kill for animal prints..you should probably just sell the invite..

sup, orders were fine.
i ordered march 9th, and they shipping last friday
second batch of 90s ordered on 11th
shipping info today

anyone know if it's easier to order am1's and 90's from a niketown in person?
edit:
ok just called niketwon LA and they are sold out of am1s, 90s and 95s just like online so looks like their their done afterall. no ones knows if they'll restock and their suppose to stop making AM id's in April. only way to get them now is through 255...

thanks for blowing it Nike. 'preciate it

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

Hey did you guys get confirmation e-mails or did your refrence numbers work, because i ordered my AM1s on the first of March and i'm still in the dark about if their coming
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

Winning games and Championships with no money since i can remember.

Gooner Pride

Supposed to go to 255 this Saturday....

Will AM1's and 90's still be available?

Any info from those with it is appreciated.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

so are you not going to be able to get ID's from online past april? IMO this is the so dumb on nike's part.....they are selling like crazy....why not keep them on? quite making lame colorways and let us make our own
WANTED: DS size 9-9.5 Seattle SC 95, 9 Blends 95, and 7.5 Eire Dunks

Quote:
IMO this is the so dumb on nike's part.....they are selling like crazy

If you haven't been able to tell yet, Nike don't give a __uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu__ about profit Smokey.

Many shoes could have sold tons but Nike releases them all in limited quantities.

<!-----<strong>"<!-----. THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."<br><br><!-----<span style="color:blue;">WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME</span><!-----. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."</strong><!-----

Quote:
so are you not going to be able to get ID's from online past april? IMO this is the so dumb on nike's part.....they are selling like crazy....why not keep them on? quite making lame colorways and let us make our own

that's what i wonder, unless of course they aren;t making as much off of iD as their financial ppl had projected... maybe because it;s costs them alot to handle the massive demand that it's not worth continuing it on the site, so they're ending it

what is the expected time i should get my shipping confirmation on some am 1s? i ordered a week ago, i just wanted to know when i should expect my shipping confirmation on these shoes. thanks.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR A BRAND NEW PSP FOR SALE
WITH GAME DEMOS, UMDS AND MORE!
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

^^^ What time did you make the orders?
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
ok just called niketwon LA and they are sold out of am1s, 90s and 95s just like online so looks like their their done afterall. no ones knows if they'll restock and their suppose to stop making AM id's in April. only way to get them now is through 255...[/quote

damn, anyone get their 255 orders cancell

Mr. Buy-What-He-Likes here...

Black/Laser blue...Before it was cool...

I'd like you to meet the most underrated AM...

seax6d.jpg

seb08x.jpg

seb0ua.jpg

Only 93's in the thread... :smh:
nono.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'm pleased...If only I can get some ID 95's before they disappear from the face of the earth...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

nice colors. real simple and clean.

i should be getting my (255) 93's in about 2 weeks
[/b]

[/b]

I want another pair of 90s and some 95,97.

Doubt they will every be available again
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Piecemakr: is that solid info about the ID's being done in April? did you hear that from Nike?
thats weird cuz the Air Max 03 IDs aren't going to be up till 5/8th and I find it highly doubtful that they will take any of the IDs off at least till all the IDs are available.
Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

Very, VERY nice, Calog!! I remember you mentioning that colorway back on page ... I don't remember what page ... but yeah, those came out SMOKING, dude.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

how fast did those am93s come? cuz im about to order some 93's when i get paid again. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Thanks sur, ska...

Umm, I ordered on the 1st, Got em today...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

Quote:
what is the expected time i should get my shipping confirmation on some am 1s? i ordered a week ago, i just wanted to know when i should expect my shipping confirmation on these shoes. thanks.

Well, i ordered my AM1's on Feb. 23rd and i still havent recieved anything. All i got was the delay notice. I'm tired of waiting....
<~~~~~ Member since Oct. 2002

Back
Top Bottom