| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quote:
You can use almost any color any were in 255.

Does this go for the Khaki color as well? It is only a mesh option online.

Any gumsole options this time round at 255?

Trying to prepare before my appt. thanks......
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Im unbelievebly heated right now!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
I ordered on Feb 25th and Im just getting this now! Nike step ur @#%$ game up!

Quote:
Thank you for ordering with NIKE iD. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise listed above by 3/26/2006. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the above merchandise, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We are doing our very best to ship your merchandise as soon as possible. We will proceed with this effort and do not anticipate any further delays. However, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 4/25/2006, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled and your original form of payment will be refunded.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time.

If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-866-633-6453

Sincerely,

Nike iD Team

Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

23ska909red02,

I made my orders on the 1st 2 days the AM95s were released.

Just checked the tracking... on their way from Ho Chi Minh city :smile:
smile.gif

this is what i got:

Thank you for your NikeiD order o84330598. Unfortunately, we will not
be able to fulfill
Air Max 1 iD - Men's , DESIGN YOUR OWN, 12, 1.

Your item(s) have been canceled and your original form of payment has
been refunded. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please visit Nikeid.com again soon.

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not
monitored.

If you have questions you may use our toll-free number:

Nike iD: 1-866-633-6453

Sincerely,

Nike iD Team

^^^ They just cancelled your order without giving you the extended delay regarding the FTC thing? That would suck if that happened.

^ it looks like mine will prob be canclled too...i hsven;t got anything form them since i ordered..... why even let people order if you can't fulfill the orders....

^^^^ FeelMode did you order the AM1s from the website or from 255? That really sucks that they have just cancelled your order.

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

I really hope that Nike didnt automatically cancel the order, and that Feelmode decided to click that link to cancel the order.

I'd hate if my 255 orders were automatically cancelled.

a few weeks ago i got the other email that everyone else got about the delay yadda yadda yadda... my am1 they automatically canceled, i have another am90 that hasnt gotten canceled yet.. it better not.. FYI it was a website order and not a studio design. i have other shoes designed in my locker on the site but just like everyone else i cant ever order them.. im pretty dissapointed about the whole ordeal at this time. also when checking my online banking my money hasnt been refunded either so who knows what is exactly going on... ill update again when i hear something else.

When did you order both am1 and am90? So that we can determine whether others will have orders automatically cancelled as well.

I still have a Studi AM90 which I ordered on Febuary 10th which I havent recieved but patience is a virtue.
[/i]

i know it's just shoes and really i can;t let it bug me cuz there is more to life than shoes, but i just need to say that NikeiD's execution sucks... if adidas had something like this where i can go to a site to make shoes, i would give them my business instead...

got these done 2/2 at 255... they kinda messed em up though. i would've returned them, but i figure f it, i have a few more invites, i'll keep going till they get SOMETHING right.. haha.

anyway, the black should've been buffalo, and the white area should've been patent leather.

also, there are neon laces, but not pictured.

dams i got that email too but im not sweating it,because many others also recieved this email and still got there pairs.just be patient,but its wierd how they just canceled that one dudes order i would be so pissed

Dear Customer,

Item Details for Order: o8XXXXX
Product name Color Size Qty
Air Max 1 iD - Men's (314232) DESIGN YOUR OWN (991) 10.5 1

If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this e-mail.

Thank you for ordering with NIKE iD. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise listed above by 3/27/2006. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the above merchandise, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We are doing our very best to ship your merchandise as soon as possible. We will proceed with this effort and do not anticipate any further delays. However, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 4/26/2006, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled and your original form of payment will be refunded.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time.

If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-866-633-6453

Sincerely,

Nike iD Team

it doesnt say anything about canceling...so i guess im good to go
btw feelsmode when did you order them because some who oredered middle feb got the pairs with out problems so maybe by accident you or someone you know who has access to your email canceled your order.

^Thanks Hows Your Edge, thats the answer Ive been lookin for for a minute.

Quote:
anyway, the black should've been buffalo, and the white area should've been patent leather.

That just sucks, thats str8 up unaccpetable. U made a shoe and they just messed up ur whole order. I woulda sent them back, it defeats the purpose of makin them.

I hope that doesnt happen to me, I already know exactly what I want from 255.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Appreciate it.[/center]

Back
Top Bottom