| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

People need to be patient.

I ordered Feb 1st and just got my 90s a few days ago. They are trying to fill tons of orders. For this reason i doubt the 90, 95, 97 will be available again, atleast not for a while.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Do you need to have VIP to do Infrared Patent on the AM90s or no?

not for free, though.

but damn, do those remixed infreds look like FIRE!!!

on an another note... Life's a b*tch on this side that's why we get high, 'Cuz everybody knows where the chronic grows.

Philippines
Member No.101[/center]

KDAY1580,

Thanks... What other options, than Infrared Patents, are required by VIPs? I do not have that kind of "VIP" connect to do so, because I only collect J's, but I want to make sure on that.

not for free, though.

Quote:
Piecemakr: is that solid info about the ID's being done in April? did you hear that from Nike?

No heard it from people in here. I think they were saying April 14th or somewhere around there. I was wondering about the 03's releasing in April too but but I assume their only stopping some of the air maxes, which ones? I don't know, but I wouldn't be suprised to see am1's and 90's gone. don't know about getting confirmed info from nike though..seems the reps know less than us...

^^^ I've only ordered one pair of iD's, and (like someone mentioned way earlier in the thread)m I don't believe I ever got a confirmation. I order the Zoom Flight 5's, and I checked and checked ... then they just ... showed up at my door. Other people get their confirmations the same day. I think it's pretty clear at this point that there are still a few bugs to be worked out at Nike iD. lol
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

DSC01178.JPG

DSC01179.JPG

HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | thisisplusPLUS
Threadless|KarmaLoop |Ebay sales

Quote:
^^^ I've only ordered one pair of iD's, and (like someone mentioned way earlier in the thread)m I don't believe I ever got a confirmation. I order the Zoom Flight 5's, and I checked and checked ... then they just ... showed up at my door. Other people get their confirmations the same day. I think it's pretty clear at this point that there are still a few bugs to be worked out at Nike iD. lol

...and the bugs are because they're not prepared for the demand.... i honestly think they didn't know how big this would be so their system is unable to handle the demand

Hows ir Edge

We need some more pics... And can u put just about any color on the toe box at the studio?
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Appreciate it.[/center]

Is the Patent @ 255 the same quality as the patent thats on the ID site?
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Appreciate it.[/center]

^Theres patent on the ID site for the dunks, and they came out real dull lookin.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Appreciate it.[/center]

Been trying to go through this thread to see if anyone has used the "khaki" color on any of their ID's. Anyone get theirs back using the khaki colorway? If so can you post what it actually looks like. Thanks

I just talked to a chick at Nike and she said that she asked her supervisor yesterday if they were going to be taking the AM series off in April and they said that they had no plans of taking it off anytime soon....
WANTED: DS size 9-9.5 Seattle SC 95

Hows Your Edge, those AM1's look sick man :smokin
smokin.gif

did you design those at the 255 studio to get orange as your base color? that's pretty dope i haven't seen anyone else using other colors besides the regulars on nikeid.com.

you should post some more pics, those might be the nicest one's ive seen posted.
AIM: lem0n towel
aust1nh@hotmail.com

It occurred to me that there's still serious problem going on. There's still no ID studio in Los Angeles. :/
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY
I'm completely immune to hype.

Isnt it going to open this year in L.A.?
Im fiending. Then I need to cop invites.
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

Quote:
did you design those at the 255 studio to get orange as your base color?

The orange looking color is engine. Its on the website. 255 doesnt have any extra colors (besides the premium materials).

^ it doesnt exist yet so gettin an invite is kinda hard. there are only rumors about an L.A. ID studio. They had a VIP ID studio session Sportie LA on melrose very recently. and they also did the Blends 1 yr anniversy party. They also did the White Dunk LA ID thingy last year. So it seems ID already has a presence in LA.

Back
Top Bottom