| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

in the past 255 mistakes were remedied with just sending you the right shoe and you keeping the wrong one, i dont know if thats still the policy.

I recieved the delay email, then got the shipping email one week later and the shoes 4 days after that. buffalo is better than any of the animal prints from last season.

Haw1144:
I got 3 out of the 4 AM95 shipping confirmations emailed over the weekend... can't wait!
Quote:
What time did you make the orders?
Haw1144:
I made my orders on the 1st 2 days the AM95s were released.

I had a feeling you'd say that. *sigh* I knew I should have ordered on that first day. I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! *stomps feet and throws a tantrum*

laugh.gif

I hope they get everything worked out and they don't just trash the whole '95 iD line. These are one of the hottest shoes Nike has ever made, and teasing us with being able to iD them ... maaaaan ...
mad.gif
nono.gif

But yeah, I'll be patiently waiting ... and refreshing ... until they get it worked out.
smile.gif
Good to see you got yours done. Let us know when they come in, and throw up some pics if possible.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

I ordered the AM1 on March 1 and i just received my tracking # today.

Weird how some of you ordered before me and got the cancelled or delayed email.

^^ Did you mis-type that or did you really order on March 1st?? I ordered on Feb 23rd and got that lousy delay email. Never recieved a shipping confirmation yet...
<~~~~~ Member since Oct. 2002

you know that you guys can still order the 180's and am93's no problems............i would order an 180 but i already have one from the metrodot pop thing........................ :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

I'm buggin' out because I did my two pairs of studio AM1s at the studio in Paris in February... but apparently all sorts of orders have been getting messed up with the wrong materials (no buffalo/patent/premium leather) or no contrast stitching or whatever... I'm from Canada, so I'm having a friend picking them up in Paris to send to me, but she doesn't know much about shoes... so she won't know whether they're bunged up or not, and won't know whether to send them back or not... I guess I'll try and explain to her what black buffalo/premium leather will look like compared to the suede.

Or it'd just be sweet if ID didn't mess up the orders.... :/

I ordered on Feb 22 and havent gotten a shipping conformation yet. Stll waiting. I hope they dont cancel my order.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

yup i got my delay notice as well today. Went to 255 on feb 25th and got the delay, yet i amd e apair of 95s on march 9th and got the shipment notifaction yesterday. I hope my stuidos come ill be soo pissed if they dont

Does anyone what it costs to iD the 95's at the studio? Is it $135 like the website?

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

^^^^ LOL @ your sig!!! hahahaha
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

same exact prices even if you use studio only materials??
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

^^^^ If you don't mind me asking, what time and date did you place your order?

The second day that they were up right at 12 noon...which was supposed to be the first official day since they were up a day early.

THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!

I ordered my 90s on

I got that bulls @#%$ t delay notification e-mail on March 15...

Shipping confirmation finally came on March 27, but UPS is saying this s @#%$ t:

Package Progress:

Location Date Local Time Activity
INCHEON, KR 03/29/2006 10:49 P.M. THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY
QINGDAO, CN 03/28/2006 10:08 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
CN 03/27/2006 4:45 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Some little chump in Korea is walkin' around with my damn shoes on!!
>:
mad.gif

I don't entertain hate surrounding the street. If I were you, I'd be trying to get down with me...

^i got the same notification you got, and my 90's were on my feet by the end of the week. so try not to worry too much.
I hope I die before i get old.

Quote:
INCHEON, KR &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 03/29/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10:49 P.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY

Quote:
QINGDAO, CN &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 03/28/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10:10 P.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ORIGIN SCAN
Quote:
CN &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 03/27/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 4:45 A.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

hey dont feel too bad i ordered mine on the 13th one day b4 you and it looks like our packages went through the UPS system one after another since only a couple minutes are seperating each other....i ordered an am90 and an am1 one of them is inb korea i guess the other one is now in KY, which makes no sense cuz im in So cal.........ah well...at least its in the country now. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

The NT Crisis Counselors!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks though, 'cuz I was afraid they were gonna try to get over on me...
I don't entertain hate surrounding the street. If I were you, I'd be trying to get down with me...

Yea, you good...

Mine was in Vietnam for like 2-3 days...I was upset...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

wow, sorry to all the people who have been getting this bs from nike...i got the delay e-mail(s) about a week ago, i say e-mails because i placed a group order which totaled about 23 pairs...im gonna be really pissed if nike cancels it, thats a realllll long time to be holding a few grand like that...im hoping for the best for everyone

recieved my am90 ids yesterday after nearly 2 months of waiting
Vamps / Black J IIIs 10.5 For Sale

Back
Top Bottom