| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

CWrite78

Dude I feel your pain. They even messed my Adress up.

They put 7t5h instead of 75th but I think the post man can figure that one out. Hopefully he has his GED.
[/b][/i]

Quote:
They put 7t5h instead of 75th but I think the post man can figure that one out. Hopefully he has his GED.

:lol:
laugh.gif
but |I
tired.gif
at the same since having a GED was used negatively and I have one...Oh well still it was funny. :lol:
laugh.gif

So all the shoes in post were ordered on the 26th then????

Ship my shoes Nike!

Quote:
CWrite78

Dude I feel your pain. They even messed my Adress up.

Well, atleast yours are getting shipped. I don't even know what's up with my first pair. But, again, if both get refunded.. oh well. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the 95s.

just to let you guys know, i ordered an am1 and am90 both at the same time on feb 14, and i already got charged for the shoes. i called nikeid and theytold me that my shoes are processing and are being made. i asked them why its taking so long and they said that some people who ordered early beat the chinese new years and therefore got theirs relatively fast. everyone else order is gonna take at least 5 weeks or longer to process and make. They did say some got cancelled, and as to why the 90's are not done yet the guy told me that they have a shortage of material or something like that. and oh yeah the guy told me that the daily limit for the air max id's is between 3500-5000 pairs a day, i dont know if it's true but thats wat they told me. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Quote:
and oh yeah the guy told me that the daily limit for the air max id's is between 3500-5000 pairs a

if this is true... :wow:
eek.gif
that's sick...

3500 x $90 = 315'000 a day.. again... :wow:
eek.gif

i hope my pairs haven't been canceled.. would suck big time.
Amsterdan and Silversurfer5400. Keeping the Sneakergame alive in Switzerland​
[/url]

Quote:
as to why the 90's are not done yet the guy told me that they have a shortage of material or something like that

Nooooooooooooooo
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Sorry if I offended :smile:
smile.gif
. But i ordered mine on the 10th of Feb. So Is hould be getting them.
[/b][/i]

I ordered 8 pairs on Feb 1st and haven't heard anything yet but I also ordered during the Chinese New Year as well.

Off the subject, I remember my high school teacher telling us that G.E.D stood for Get an Education Dummy lol.
[/b]
[/b]​

Quote:

you said it oli, nike can suck a fat one if they're gonna cancel our massive order...throwin em a ishload of business, not like they need it though

word! let's hope everything goes well.. somehow i've got a good feeling though.
Amsterdan and Silversurfer5400. Keeping the Sneakergame alive in Switzerland​
[/url]

How long did it take to ship for y'all?

I know it says 3-4 weeks, But I'm sure everybody got they own individual experience...

Quote:
I'll never understand the thought process that goes into making a post like the one above.

You do understand that it is NIKE ID right? People make these for THEMSELVES becuase THEY like them.

Ain't nothing for you.

Would dudes have been makin' these rainbow colorways 2-3 years ago tho?

Answer is no... :lol:
laugh.gif

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

i cancelled my order im tried of waiting for 90's i ordered within an hr of them dropping
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

I co-sign what Dirty said above.

Bape did not invent crazy color combos if that is what you are trying to imply.

All thse bright colors are from the 90's! ACG stay killing it with the loud color combos too.

Just because Nike wasn't steady making the crazy combos doesn't mean there wasn't a market for it....hence the success of the Bape Sta.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Tech Challenge colorways anyone?

they had damn paint splatters on them in Rainbow colors, that was over 15 years ago.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

Viotech is no longer rare. EVERYONE is making viotech colors, so its nothing out of the norm anymore. Few years ago, the only real viotech shoes were probably the dunks, and they were in pretty high demand. Now, everyone is throwing random colors together and it is turning out into a complete mess.
Email-JWong108@Gmail.com
Aim-JunyiJai

^
exactly , someone is showing there age up there with the thinking that loud colors are something new. the early nineties were all about flashy colors, hot pinks, flourescents, neons.. etc..

Quote:

dude...if you rememebered to read the little popups that the nikeID site had, you would see that it said 5-7 weeks, not 3-4. i ordered mine on 1/28, and it said 3-4 weeks, but cancelled it because i decided on a better colorway. i ordered again on 1/30 because i was waiting to see if my refund came in (i'm dead broke lol), and the thing had changed to 5-7 weeks.

so the cutoff date was probably 1/29 or 1/30.

that being said, just sit tight, and i'm sure all of us 5-7 weekers will get some kind of confirmation soon enough. :smile:
smile.gif

what shoes should i wear next to break some necks? sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art.

Quote:
someone is showing there age up there with the thinking that loud colors are something new. the early nineties were all about flashy colors, hot pinks, flourescents, neons.. etc..

word.

and i'm still patiently waiting for my shipping confirmation.. i did some 90s the first day 255 was open..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

i went by 255 and made a patent am1 i just cant wait till i get them to see what they look like in person if its hot im gonna make 3 more pairs in patent wish they had red patent tho i wonder what the vip is going to be for the 97's and 95's any one know?

i say metallic silver 100%
Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

Back
Top Bottom