| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

website. i ordered both AM1's on 1/27.
"One of the greatest high-lows in the history of the Internet: Finding out that two NFL cheerleaders were going at it in a bathroom stall and eventually arrested and then seeing the pictures of the two cheerleaders. I mean, I haven't felt that letdown since Teri Hatcher's topless scene in 'Heaven's Prisoners'. " -- ESPN's The Sports Guy

wow, thanks for that reference number thing man!!! i thought they were going to send me a separate email or something!!! thanks a lot man! they come tomorrow, and ya'll will see my very original colorway! can't wait! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

what shoes should i wear next to break some necks? sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art.

damnit still no tracking # for mine. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

My first ID's came in today, one more to come. I was planning to do more pairs after these, but not sure after receiving my first, it all looks great to have custom colours, but the felt material looks too felthy for, and it will get dirty real easy, making the shoe unwearable without messing it up. (specially when using light colours) So have to think about it, or take the metalic mudguard. Although I'm really happy with them!
Also they messed up the colours, the tag on the lip should be pink like the heel, but it's infra, ahwell looks okay when wearing, but not exactly what I had in mind. Makes me wonder why it's not possible to choose different colours for every part then, since it seem to be a process that has nothing to do with eachother Second problem is the pouch the shoes come in, it actually made the shoe dirty, brown, and I cant seem to get it off... ahwell, details I suppose.(what the policy on messed up colours?) Going to customize them anyways.

qy5x4x.jpg

AIR MAX ID's are played out now...size=5>color=red>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who the hell am I kidding... Today is the day!!!
happy.gif

WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

^ Wow those are out of control.. dayam! Keep the ID's coming.. should be a wave of shipments today!

^ nope all AM1s...sorry for all of you who ordered AM 90s...I would be pissed.

Hey just remember "good things come to those who wait"

Just got mine....................Im pissed they f'd my lettering on the back by forgetting a letter. Now im sending them back! 37 days of nike having a $100 of mine w/ nothin to show for it. Yall better make this right-NIKE! Sorry for venting my anger here. Hope everyone's come as ordered.

still waiting for mine.

and for the guy who asked 5 pages back, they're not planning to take off any of the Air Maxes.

95s drop on the 9th and then 97s and 03s drop on the 23rd.
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

Has anyone ordered theres from the week of January 29-Feb 4 and has gotten a confirmation?

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

i think 90's should be on there way i just referenced mine and it has 2 scans in china so ups has the package and that was march 3rd i would say end of this week or monday of next at the latest.oh i ordered mine on the 26th of jan the first day they were up.

Does anyone know how to clean the felt-like material? Can I just use water and soap?
----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

I used a not too wet towel without any soap or such. I'm being very gentle with the material, cause it really sucks. Also I was reading back upon some emails I had before with nike helpdesk concerning the material used. And they told me this in their emails.

"For this type of shoe, some of the parts of the shoe are synthetic, not real, leather. Others (such as the mesh) are not. On the Air Max 1, the Swoosh will not be in leather, instead it's a synthetic suede."

Seems like the whole shoe got made of that synthetic suede... I see no leather nowhere.
On the other part I'm glad they messed up the colour of the lip, looks way better then it would else. Some more pictures, since the flash picture dont do justice.

qyhjwj.jpg

My second pair should come tommorow, but expect the worse, since I used the infrared on the swoosh, and just like the neon thats nowhere estimated on this material... No one else received any new pairs?

after getting several e-mails earlier today saying my shipments would be delayed (i ordered 1 AM1 & 2 AM90s), i came home and found this:

edit - i just realized i chose a pink heel color rather than engine red so i apologize for confusing anyone when i said it was engine red/ my mistake. engine red like was mentioned is actually an orange-like color.

light graphite/medium grey/metallic silver/pink/infrared

qyigxx.jpg

qyigx0.jpg

qyigyt.jpg

kinda conventional, but i'm pretty happy with it.

i like the microsuede lined shoebox.
[/b]

[/b]

that suede really sucks imo with bright colors... infa looks pink.. doesnt match the laces at all.. noce concept.. bad execution

which infrared more matches the real infrared then?...the laces or the other parts?

Back
Top Bottom