| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

i need to make some more $$ so i can make some more...................id.s.......
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

ok, this is wierd.

yesterday i noticed that when you go to the powerwall, the colorway for the 95's that is based off of the AM93's has a white toe piece, but an ultramarine gradient.

Based on the colorways that first released for the 95's this was impossible, because a ultramarine gradient would force you to have an ultramarine toe piece.

i thought that Nike screwed up with the small pic from the power wall, but it looks like they screwed up on the actual ID site.

what it looked like yesterday if you chose an Ultramrine base -

rbi9ok.jpg

what it looks like today -

rbi6fn.jpg

who knows what the finished product will look like.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

Laser blue is the new neon yellow. Or green.

It is coming out very nicely though.
Wanted Sz 11: HEINEKENS, Mita AF1, Rooster AF1, Sambas, Flash SB, Haze low.
11.5: Safari AM90s, Chlorophylls, Neon AM97s

Quote:
Hey bustinxjustin- is that the laser blue? I like that.

hey taz92... yes that is lazer blue, and it looks nicer in person than it does on the website imo
Smile

Don't wanna be too redundant (yeah I know too late for that) but i'm really lovin how the laser blue turned out for bustinxjustin, so anxious to see my ID's..

rbi6fn.jpg

Why'd they change it? :smh:
nono.gif

And I can't even look at the ones I saved in My Locker...@#%$?
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

Mine to is similar to Bustinxjustin

Mine have laser blue swoosh and laser laces.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

roll.gif
Now these fools have me messing around with these white toes.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

I've narrowed it down to these 2 pairs that I plan on copping.
133173471.jpg

133173467.jpg

If only I could get the materials they get at 255.
Looking for French VII Retro CardF/SBlack Laser IV sz 10,10.5,13 NYC $400Email: Jonny207@yahoo.comAIM: Jonny91589

^^^ If you're talking about only those two shoes in only those two colorways, go with the 95s, because it seems like everyone is doing laser blue. Heck, I've got like two dozen possible laser blue colorways in this thread that I've thrown out there for people. lol

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Was finally able to clean the shoes up, and take some better pics.

FYI - I found that the easiest way to get all of the tan fuzz from the bag off of the shoes is with packaging tape.

rbxok2.jpg

rbxp1c.jpg

The Metallic Silver text on the Toungue Tag is sweeeeet.

rbxpic.jpg

And a super fresh track jacket I got really cheap off of eBay.co.uk to match.

rbxrmr.jpg

Europe gets all the dope stuff.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

has anyone who ordered the 95 IDs get them in because I have tried to order a pair and the site states that they are on delay or have reached the maximum they could make for that day, can anyone fill me in on this doo doo information, thanks
Jordans For SALE

My avatar is a pic of my collection
check it out on myspace

http://www.myspace.com/13299103

Just got in my pair of 180's to replace the first pair that I returned:

am180_1.jpg

am180_2.jpg

----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

still havent gotten delivery info yet on my 90s... and i ordered the 3rd day out, got delay email 2 weeks ago, checkin ups daily and it says no tracking info available, cmon nike pleeeease dont disappoint me

Ty, you ever gonna post the pics of what's inside those boxes?
"No question, I send ya @@@ back right to the essence.." ...Your whole frame is smothered in dirt/Now how ya restin

Back
Top Bottom