NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

riding on 30" must suck. I hated riding on 24" but they did look sick on the truck
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I could never see myself riding in any of these.

or date someone with a car like this lol.   some are cool to look at though, my cousin has a cool +%!##%# barbie car

laugh.gif

Is your cousin's name Nicki Minaj?

But yeah I wouldn't date a guy with one of these either. The word "compensating" instantly comes to mind
nerd.gif

or date someone with a car like this lol.   some are cool to look at though, my cousin has a cool +%!##%# barbie car

laugh.gif

But yeah I wouldn't date a guy with one of these either. The word "compensating" instantly comes to mind
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how do these guys go and ruin a nice car like a challenger? i hope these guy are rich since they like to throw away money on customizing cars and making them look like complete trash.

One of my fiends has like 3 cars that look like this but his house looks like a straight dumpster from the inside and outside, The whips the only clean thing.

Some of these dudes really not rich, Just spend all (or most) money on their car.

I'm %100 sure ALL of those cars were bought with Drug Money as well.

I ain't even mad though.

how do these guys go and ruin a nice car like a challenger? i hope these guy are rich since they like to throw away money on customizing cars and making them look like complete trash.

One of my fiends has like 3 cars that look like this but his house looks like a straight dumpster from the inside and outside, The whips the only clean thing.

Some of these dudes really not rich, Just spend all (or most) money on their car.

I ain't even mad though.

These cars forced it 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I prefer stealthy cars without flashy rims... each to his own

These cars forced it 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I prefer stealthy cars without flashy rims... each to his own

Originally Posted by JD214

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

Originally Posted by JD214

I ain't even mad though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

What kind of cars would you like to see a guy with? Never knew females really cared/knew much about whips
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

What kind of cars would you like to see a guy with? Never knew females really cared/knew much about whips
nerd.gif

Always appreciated your threads..need more old schools though. You usually have a few pics of Grand nationals and el caminos. The impala is clean up until the tail lights.

Always appreciated your threads..need more old schools though. You usually have a few pics of Grand nationals and el caminos. The impala is clean up until the tail lights.

Back
Top Bottom