'' NEW RAY ALLEN PE 23s XXIII '' pics ''

GREATEST PE JORDAN OF ALL TIME. END OF STORY.
xx3 ray rays > kobe nething, mavericks 07 pe v's, all of them
even money's...

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

^^^^

Greatest PE of all time????
eek.gif

Maybe so!

you know what? uponm further review, it REALLY hurts my soul that I will never own these.

I am willing to sell half my soul, 2/3's of my cd collection, 1/2 of my dj equipment, and 3/4's of my sneaker collection to own at least the LEFT shoeof this pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not in love with the colors. but still in love with the shoe design. If this colorway was coming out I would and could easily pass.

Oh wow, i really like these. The side panel stitching might just be the best out of all the 23s yet.

That is a thing of beauty. I mean i would love a pair but if they ever get released to the public we all know they are going to HOH. Too bad JB dont show smalltown love like Colorado or Kansas.... Or even the whole midwest its a sad thing. But the shoes are fire nonetheless

Those are amazing, the tumbled leather is so much better then that pearlized patent stuff. That's what they ought to do with the Wht/Rd released (meaningchange the color around the collar to match the TPU cage)

Very nice..i like that it's leather instead of the patent they have been usin..

These are very nice. But some people are going over board by saying these are greatest jordan pe's ever. Just give me some of mike's pe's...

bananas!...i need those in my life...i wonder if the green would of been different if he still played with the Sonics

I LIKE THE FACT THAT THE TOE HAS TUMBLED LEATHER,INSTEAD OF THE CHEAP-LOOKING PATENT LEATHER THAT WE GET ON THE GR'S....

CED B.

I AM SORRY

it took me awhile to get the pictures right but i knew everyone would love these

i think these are some of the best PE's jordan has ever made... imo

Back
Top Bottom