* NEW UPDATE 12/12 *Wrestling NEWS/INFORMATION: NEWS/INFO CHECK IN!

Huge Possible Spoiler For SundaysArmageddon

Vince from Binghamton, NY, has sent word that local adverts has been advertising WWE Champion Randy Orton defending his WWE Championship against Jeff Hardy inthe main event. The other main event features Triple H facing Umaga in a Steel Cage Match on the January 20, 2008, WWE RAW house show in Broome County VeteransMemorial Arena, Binghamton, N.Y.

Take it for what it is worth, but this would mean that Chris Jericho will lose to Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at WWE Armageddon and WWEIntercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy will defeat Triple H and become the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

Again take it for what it is worth as house show cards are always 'subject to change'.

Elimination Chamber At No Way Out, Royal Rumble, RVD's Future

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

- Tickets go on sale this Saturday for WWE's No Way Out pay-per-view this February which will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.Advanced local advertisements are promoting the return of the Elimination Chamber where the winner will get a World Title shot at WrestleMania. If this is thecase that would mean the winner of the Royal Rumble will get one title shot while the winner of the Chamber will get the other.

- Mike Johnson is reporting that there has still not been an on-sale date announced for Royal Rumble tickets at Madison Square Garden . It is expected that the company will put the tickets on-sale the last weekend of thismonth.

- With his match at RAW last night, there has been a lot of speculation regarding the future of Rob Van Dam . While it is remains to be seen if last night's appearance was a onetime thing ora return to the company, there is a new interview with RVD now online on WWE.com where he talks about how much he missed being away from the company.

What You Didn't See On WWE RAW's 15thAnniversary

- According to at least one fan report after last night's edition of RAW went off the air,Godfather's women started flashing their "assets" to the crowd. The beer drinking celebration continued in the ring for about five minutes.Everyone was said to be drinking except for Bob Backlund who was drinking a bottle of water.

Video Of Wrestling Bloopers, Botched Spots, More

RUMORS FOR WM24/ WM25

- I have no clue who is spreading the rumors of a potential Ric Flair vs. Sting match at Wrestlemania 24. I would be shockedif that bout is even being considered, much less if it would ever occur. I feel that it is wishful thinking on the part of some long time fans, and nothingmore than that.

- Mr. McMahon is a shoo-in to be in the WWE Hall of Fame at any time. Love him or hate him no one can dispute Vince McMahon's contributionsto the wrestling business. I don't know when, but I feel it is a guarantee that this will happen… perhaps at the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania in 2009.

- I have no idea if there is going to be a Fan Axxcess or not at WM24, but I assume WWE Hall of Fame tickets will be available soon. Perhaps in the early part of 2008.

Updated WWE Armageddon Pay-Per-View Card

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Choose your degree...[/font]
Business -- Accounting Business -- Administrative Business -- Administration Business -- E-Commerce Business -- Finance Business -- Hospitality Management Business -- Human Resources Business -- Marketing Business -- Project Management Business -- Public Policy & Admin Computer-- Computer Science Computer -- Database Computer -- Information Systems Computer -- Internet & Web Dev Computer -- IT Support Computer -- Network Administration Computer -- Programming Computer -- Security Criminal Justice -- Criminal Justice Education -- Education Education -- Teaching Healthcare -- Administration Healthcare -- Counseling Healthcare -- Dental Assisting Healthcare -- Management Healthcare -- Medical Assistant Healthcare -- Psychology Legal -- Juris Doctorate Legal -- Paralegal Trade Schools -- Aeronautical Trade Schools -- Automotive Trade Schools -- Electrical Trade Schools -- General Trade Schools -- HVAC Trade Schools -- Plumbing Nursing -- BSN Nursing -- MSN --------------All Programs--------------[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]�[/td] [/tr][/table]​
[/td] [/tr][/table]

- After last night's edition of WWE RAW, the following matches are confirmed to take place at this Sunday's Armageddonpay-per-view. If you are not ordering the event remember to join us this Sunday starting at 8 PM Eastern for free live coverage.

WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Triple Threat Match For The World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker vs. Edge

Number One Contenders Match
Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy

WWE Women's Championship Match
Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Mickie James

United States Championship Match
MVP (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Champ CM Punk & Kane vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry

Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy

Finlay vs. The Great�Khali

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/1/2/wwenews/updated-wwe-armageddon-pay-per-view-card.php#

More TNA Wrestlers Want To Leave

- Senshi and Ron Killings may not be the last TNA performers to take Dixie Carter up on her offer to have their TNA contracts voided. Dave Meltzer of theWrestling Observer is reporting that several other TNA performers are asking around other promotions tosee if there is interest in them elsewhere. Senshi and Killings were both unhappy with their situations in TNA for an extended period of time.

The Future Of The Ric Flair Retirement Angle

�- The Ric Flair retirement angle has been changed from what was laid out several months ago. Theoriginal angle which was devised by Steve Austin called for Flair to wrestle and win on all three WWE brands. WWE began the angle at RAW in Charlotte a coupleof weeks ago but for reasons unknown got cold feet and pulled Flair from scheduled television appearances last week. At one point the idea was for Flair to winall the way up to WrestleMania and get a title shot. There was even talk of Flair winning the title at WrestleMania and having a short title reign. Those plansappear to have been scrapped, however, Flair's retirement angle will continue in some capacity leading up to WrestleMania. It is unknown if the angle willremain exclusive to RAW or if they will go with the original plan of him working on all three brands. It was made clear last night on RAW that the "Flairmust retire if he loses" stipulation will be limited to singles competition only.

Sting Update
Originally Posted by JD Turk

Ric Flair vs. Sting ?? His TNA contract isn't officially up yet, and unless its a one-time deal, I think he's done with Wrestling for good.

- There is nothing more on Sting's status with TNA Wrestling other than he has not accepted the contract that TNA offered him for 2008. Sting wasscheduled to work the upcoming TNA shows in Mexico; however, with them being cancelled he could be done with the company for good.

EDIT 12/12/07

RVD POP
WWE management definitely took note that RVD got a huge pop on Monday, and woulddefinitely love to have him back on the roster.

Former WWE Diva Says She's Posing In Playboy
Brooke recently announced on her MySpace.com web site that she will still be posing for the publication. There are rumors that she willbe heading to TNA Wrestling in the near future.

MORE INFORMATION LATER ON KEEP LOOKING HERE/ IL KEEP UPDATING

A few things, I'm gonna miss Senshi, he was HUGELY underutilized during his post X-Champ run, Ron Killings..meh...

RVD should got to TNA, he can give some credibility to the X-Division and latr down the line fued for the WHC.

Of course Orton will win, his run is expected to last through at least Wrestlemania...Jeff..meh

Ric Flair vs. Sting ?? His TNA contract isn't officially up yet, and unless its a one-time deal, I think he's done with Wrestling for good.

I wonder who else wants to leave TNA ?

Any wrestler who wanted out of TNA should of took it when it was offered. They shouldnt run around talking about they want out when they had a chance to getout.

I also have serious doubts about Senshi leaving because since the story broke that he quit he's been a part of every taping TNA has done since then and iswrestling right now for the 12/27 show.

Sting is not going to WWE, I read somewhere he signed a new deal w/ TNA for 2k8.

I would love seeing RVD in TNA but I think he'll pull a Jericho and go back to the WWE, only to get jobbed because HHH doesnt like him.

I know the TNA fanboys here hate dirt sheets, but I saw this posted on another board and had to share it somewhere

From Meltzer:
--We are looking for a new regular correspondent from Orlando for the Impact tapings. One correspondent got mad at the promotion and won't attend shows. The second was driven crazy trying to understand the booking and doesn't go.

there's also some talk about batista potentially moving to raw...if that happens i would like to see chris jericho go to smackdown (not sure if he wouldwant to).

4wrestling
nerd.gif

I would love seeing RVD in TNA but I think he'll pull a Jericho and go back to the WWE, only to get jobbed because HHH doesnt like him.
Exactly.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 4wrestling saying that RVD returning to WWE is a good move.

who believes meltzer? guys is wrong more times than not and then he tries to cover his butt by making stuff up...

also, you ever wonder why people are quick to pick at tna but never pick at the wwe's product?

i mean, afterall it IS wrestling. who the hell judges and critiques wrestling anyways? its frickin wrestling!
laugh.gif

More people will believe what Meltzer writes because he's usually the least wrong of the writers.

I criticize TNA because I actually used to enjoy their product from early 2005 to mid 2006, and willingly watched their shows and pay per views. I haven'tcared about WWE in long enough to criticize whatever's going on. Plus it usually seems that people that watch WWE know it isn't that great; with someTNA fanboys here it's seems like they're Bill and Doug Jr. and everything TNA does is great, the best wrestling ever. Not you NobleKane, but it doesseem that way with others.

i saw a promo for some black dude last night on ecw he kinda looked like ron the truth killings was that him?

because killings and elijah burke would make 1 kick#@$% stable

Kofi Kingston defeats Steve Corino
Kingston used a Russian leg sweep into a dance move and hit a leg drop for the win.
This guy sounds like a black Scotty 2 hotty
eyes.gif

As for TNA I think their tv shows have been terrible since they stopped focusing on the belts mainly, but they generally put on better PPVs then WWE say whatyou want about Turning Point but I've yet to see TNA hold a pizza eating contest on a PPV.

His WWE name is Kufi Kingston. I don't know anything else about him.
His finisher is called the Kufi Smacker

didnt know Brooke was gone from WWE...sad day ...I liked her

Angel

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tell me that this dude isn't named 'Kufi'
smh.gif

if it means anything, his name is kofi not kufi.
and apparently his finisher is a roundhouse kick that he calls "cool runnings"
laugh.gif

RVD should go to TNA. He'll have more freedom and would shine against some x-division stars. Plus the Hemsley-McMahon Unholy union don't like him. Ijust want him back on t.v.

WWE Royal Rumble
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you know im going it's in NYC

Date: January 27, 2008
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Venue: Madison Square Garden
City/State: New York, New York
On-Sale Date: TBD
Ticket Information: TBD
The 2008 Royal Rumble is at the World's Most Famous Arena - Madison Square Garden.

The best news out of all that was that Brooke is posing for PlayBoy.

Yay TNA. If only Jericho chose the company he'd be a HUGE star in. That would have been crazy. An AJ Styles/Samoa Joe/Christopher Daniels vs RVD matchwould be unbelievable!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom