[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

^ Dope, I had section 320 in the Caesars club, its
eek.gif
(heaven for rain delays with all them sofa's)

Anyways, my camera died so sorry for the camera phone pics, it was just dope sitting close to the field, all the new stands, tons of shops and food, even hadflat panel tv's all along the outfield seats so you can watch from the screen if you want, and lots of bars.
pimp.gif
The screen is huge and everything wasjust comfortable, being there won me over.

Damn, real nice pics.

They should have a special section at Citi field where they can corral all the Queens & Long Island cows into. Some of them female Mets fans are on someVladimir Kitschsko super heavyweight status.

Yeah, but wait until June/July/August at Citi.

I am sure the women will be on point (including outfits) just like it was at shea.

Good looks on those pics, Mez.

If those junkyards are ever cleared out, that area will have insane potential.

^ Word, the view was/always will be
sick.gif

Flushing is a perfect description of the area.

Damn I've been trying to avoid looking at pictures of Citi Field since I wanted to go in fresh and be surprised. But screw it I'm sure I'll besurprised by something else there. Great pics, Mez. Sucks Johnnies couldn't get the win.

Here are some more pics of Citi that i took today that I posted in the Photography thread.. can see more on my flickr.
3396919425_eacaa007fa_b.jpg

3397749680_323e559179_b.jpg

what was once Shea Stadium...
3396933599_4d96159cf0_b.jpg

3396927395_44287a1b3e.jpg

waterless urinals.. i wasn't the only weirdo taking pics of them
laugh.gif

3396943655_964a678482.jpg

3396945651_a3ae99e1f1.jpg

I'm headed back to NY in May...I'll be in town for the Pittsburgh series. Since I don't live out there, is it just better to buy the tickets inadvance from the Mets website or wait till I get to NY?

Nice pics Mez.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm headed back to NY in May...I'll be in town for the Pittsburgh series. Since I don't live out there, is it just better to buy the tickets in advance from the Mets website or wait till I get to NY?

Nice pics Mez.
Well, it is against the Pirates, so you may be able to get tickets when you come here to NY. I stillthink you're better off buying tickets in advance from the Mets website though.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm headed back to NY in May...I'll be in town for the Pittsburgh series. Since I don't live out there, is it just better to buy the tickets in advance from the Mets website or wait till I get to NY?

Nice pics Mez.
Well, it is against the Pirates, so you may be able to get tickets when you come here to NY. I still think you're better off buying tickets in advance from the Mets website though.
I know, right? I'll be around for the damn Pirates. Braves are after I leave and Philly is before. I'll be at the SF/Mets series out herethough. Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

You should be able to get tickets on gameday especially vs the Pirates, the economy is in shambles you can even get opening day tickets right now (in packagedeals only though).

Upper deck seats shouldn't cost more than $25 and you can pretty much watch the game from anywhere.

youngin make sure you snap some pics.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom