NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington Football Team uniforms look really really bad on tv. Usually players can make a bad uniform look good, but theres no saving these.
I was having the same discussion… the black stripes just don’t belong on the uni
Did y’all see that dude who interviewed Wentz?

“Philly didn’t want you, Indy didn’t want you, do you think this might be your last chance?”

Yikes

Yikes is the correct response

Jimmy would be gone by now if Lance had full confidence of the organization. Them struggling to find a trade partner has been good theater.

Jimmy would be gone by now if Lance had full confidence of the organization. Them struggling to find a trade partner has been good theater.
That Super Bowl ring must’ve been mighty heavy.

How’s Staffords shoulder pleighboi?

You don’t know what team I’m a fan of, I think that’s the second time you’ve done that lol

You don’t know what team I’m a fan of, I think that’s the second time you’ve done that lol
Oh I know.

I’ve just made you a Rams fan cause you stay hitting us with straight shots and strays. :lol:

Yeah, spoooose I do :lol: … I would’ve been a Niners fan if I grew up anywhere in CA though. Red & Gold history, it’s a franchise people will always want to play for. But since you guys have it so good you’ll catch strays.

It's official on Aqib's brother

Senseless **** :smh:

Very unfortunate. RIP to that man.

Why are you carrying at a children's football game?

I’m a NYer though so I’m guessing something like that is not out of the norm in Texas.

I wonder if Aquib catches any charges. The video is wild blurry but it looks like he was a part of the scrum. Either way I’m sure some civil suits are coming.

When is the NFL going to do away with that slippery tarp at the very edge of the sideline i hate seeing dude in cleets slide across it every game. There has to be a better safer way to cover up all the cables 🤦🏾‍♂️

Appreciate your insight. So homie was definitely tripping.

P.S forget that cost of living fam, come back home. 😂
Believe me id like to. My wife is from Houston and even she’s more open to it now.

Last edited:
People carry concealed weapons legally everywhere in a lot of states. It's more for protection than offensive purposes though.

Aqib's brother deserves to rot in person for life for that cowardly act. That's the bottom line. It doesn't even matter what the argument was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom