NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

Joe Flacco is en route to a big season... Some of those throws he made last night. :x The one of his BACK FOOT to Boldin... the loft to Pitta in the end zone, even finding the open man. He has slowly shifted from a game manager and is knocking on the door of a guy that can win you ballgames.

9ers fan talking big trash when they've been on the same irrelevant streak as the Raiders.

Yall JUST broke out of it last year and here y'all go walking around like yo **** don't stank.

Joe Flacco is en route to a big season... Some of those throws he made last night. :x The one of his BACK FOOT to Boldin... the loft to Pitta in the end zone, even finding the open man. He has slowly shifted from a game manager and is knocking on the door of a guy that can win you ballgames.

One games against a shaky Bengals defense

One games against a shaky Bengals defense

even then. you can see some potential to break out there. he made a lot of great throws last night. however, i'd still like to err on the side of caution. it's week 1. lots of teams looked better and worse than they really are. too early to tell if flacco is that good, the bengals are that bad, or a combination of both

He outplayed Brady in last year's AFC Championship game, and he was fitting balls in tight locations all game yesterday. Passes the overused cliche "eye test"... will pass the number test in about 3-4 months.

I'd like a month of this high production from Joey before we jump on the band wagon

He outplayed Brady in last year's AFC Championship game, and he was fitting balls in tight locations all game yesterday. Passes the overused cliche "eye test"... will pass the number test in about 3-4 months.
The Pats defense was awful and Brady was up against the Ravens defense. Pointing out that he outplayed Brady is really pointless.

He's going to have a big year, though.

I'd like a month of this high production from Joey before we jump on the band wagon

Alex before I can believe my 9ers can have me like I was so many years ago vs Junior Seau and the Chargers

Last edited:
The Pats defense was awful and Brady was up against the Ravens defense. Pointing out that he outplayed Brady is really pointless.

He's going to have a big year, though.

flacco was a 3rd string rookie away from losing in the division round. QBR of 18.7 against the texans. if tj yates doesn't throw 3 picks, you think the ravens even win that game?

Lott didn't playmake like Reed? Lol Wtf?

They were both great at making plays. Lott was a bit before my time, but I've seen old 9er games where he was all over the field. He had quarterbacks afraid to throw and receivers afraid to catch. Reed isn't known for his hits, more so his threat to pick your ball of. Lott could do both. And let's be honest, who in the game today would opt to cut off a finger so he could continue to play without missing time?

Last edited:

He didn't.....Reed's the best safety ever, sorry.

Reed has hit some people too in his day tho. Not at the level Lott did, but Lott didn't playmake like Reed has either. Like I said, would love a thorough breakdown by somebody trustworthy without an angle to play.

Reed - Yards 1463, INT 57, TD 6, Tackles 461

Lott - Yards 730, INT 63, TD 5, Tackles 1113

looking at that, you can definitively say ed reed is the best ever? without a debate? 652 more tackles. sure reed has double the yards, doesn't that make him a great safety, but an amazing returner?

He didn't.....Reed's the best safety ever, sorry.

Reed has hit some people too in his day tho. Not at the level Lott did, but Lott didn't playmake like Reed has either. Like I said, would love a thorough breakdown by somebody trustworthy without an angle to play.

Reed - Yards 1463, INT 57, TD 6, Tackles 461

Lott - Yards 730, INT 63, TD 5, Tackles 1113

looking at that, you can definitively say ed reed is the best ever? without a debate? 652 more tackles. sure reed has double the yards, doesn't that make him a great safety, but an amazing returner?

Its crazy that Lott has damn near 3 times the tackles but still more picks.

I don't think there is a debate.

Back
Top Bottom