NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

Brandon Weeden
ohwell.gif
1.2 QBR smh

-As if having 1 corner that can't do anything with fast receivers wasn't enough, the Bengals added Terrence Newman to go with Nate Clements. Plus Leon Hall is fresh off and achilles injury. Secondary is trash. Taylor Mays is awful and hopefully he doesn't start next week. Dre Kirkpatrick needs to get healthy soon.

- OL & BJGE were very impressive. Not worried on that end. Getting the Browns Sunday sans Joe Haden is a perfect bounce back game.

-Sorely missed Carlos Dunlap. Flacco had ALL day to throw. He's a good QB, but he had all day to throw last night.

-Burfict has Maualuga's job by Week 5 if he plays like this for these next few weeks.

Panthers
- after looking at Carolina schedule they could start the season 1-6 before they head into DC. :smh:
- we need to Stew back ASAP.
- Lafell step the hell up.
- stop trying to be pretty on O...line up in the I and punch the D in the mouth.

- the team that wins the NFC South will have 9 wins.
- we should appreciate watching Ray and Ed play together. two of the best to play the position.
- Raven are dumb if they take the ball outta Rice hands and put it in Flacco's.
- Raiders are gonna run McFadden into the ground.
- Bear vs Pack is gonna be great.
- Cutler should put up MVP numbers this year. there is no excuse with the weapons he has.

Last edited:

Jets shocked me more so than impressed me. Hope we play well and win against the Steelers, then I'll be impressed.

:lol: :lol: and back to earth we come

:rofl: :rofl:

As we all settle down and prepare for our Week 2 outlandish predictions lol! I suspect most of week 1's surprising losers and mishaps to be somewhat corrected in Game #2. Nevertheless, week 1 provided some excitement even if its just tad bit premature

There's ALWAYS a few corrections from week to week in the NFL. Teams that looked great week 1 may not look so great this coming Sunday and vice versa. Keep in mind, especially the division matchups, coaches have been putting together a gameplan for a long time in preparation for week 1.

Panthers
- after looking at Carolina schedule they could start the season 1-6 before they head into DC. :smh:
- we need to Stew back ASAP.
- Lafell step the hell up.
- stop trying to be pretty on O...line up in the I and punch the D in the mouth.
- the team that wins the NFC South will have 9 wins.
- we should appreciate watching Ray and Ed play together. two of the best to play the position.
- Raven are dumb if they take the ball outta Rice hands and put it in Flacco's.
- Raiders are gonna run McFadden into the ground.
- Bear vs Pack is gonna be great.
- Cutler should put up MVP numbers this year. there is no excuse with the weapons he has.

Sit down, Falcons or Saints can easily win 10-12 games..glad you realized the panthers are trash tho

I thought we were irrelevant? He still talks about them all the way from across the country :lol:

Dude asked ME a direct question and I answered it. You should be happy somebody on the outside looking in is even willing to try and help you dudes and give you the advice you so desperately need. That's even with a full-time coaching staff unable to properly fix the situation while their twiddling their thumbs as your team can't even execute football fundamentals as they embarrass themselves on national television.

I thought we were irrelevant? He still talks about them all the way from across the country :lol:

Dude asked ME a direct question and I answered it. You should be happy somebody on the outside looking in is even willing to try and help you dudes and give you the advice you so desperately need. That's even with a full-time coaching staff unable to properly fix the situation while their twiddling their thumbs as your team can't even execute football fundamentals as they embarrass themselves on national television.

I hope the 9ers win a chip this year it not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom