NFL Week 4 In Review....

Philly's defense looks like it has an offensive line coach for a D coordinator...I guess that's because they do
drakehah.png

On that note, how long until Juan Castillo and/or Andy Reid is fired? Paging DaJoka.

******** just keep winning games. "You are what your record says you are"

Lions just might/maybe give the Packers a run for the division. We'll see who blinks first.

Who's O-line is worse? Steelers? Bears? Jets?

How is Calvin Johnson the best WR in the game if he'd be the 3rd best on the Cowboys?

Don't look now, but Hasselbeck has resurrected the Titans...even missing Kenny Britt, they put up 31. I wouldn't be surprised if they win that division, especially considering how much Houston chokes and now that Dre is injured.

I thought the Rams were better. Bradford? McDaniels? Where does the blame fall?

On that note, I thought the Niners were worse
laugh.gif
....looks like Alex Smith is doing well enough to start at least another season or two.

When are Defensive Coordinators going to stop Wes Welker? Never? I know my Raiders had no clue how to contain him. Dude has 40 catches already.

Speaking of the Pats, I hope Mayo isn't out too long, that defense needs EXTRA help as it stands.

And then the Raiders...we'll be alright. Our schedule gets a litte more friendly in the next few weeks. But we have to cut down on penalties and shooting ourselves in the foot.

Eagles
- 3 straight blown 4th quarter leads, it's not all on the coaches the players gotta start getting angry and feel as devistated as I do over these losses. Vick and Cullen Jenkins do, what about everyone else? Do we even have a leader?
- 9 runs for LeSean McCoy yesterday
indifferent.gif

- Asante Samuel giving 10 yard cushions on 3rd and 3
indifferent.gif
, trade this bum already and let DRC start
mad.gif

- Andy Reid is clueless in the redzone, finally happy to see the shovel pass but for God's sake run a bootleg for once
- Ronnie Brown's fumble and the explanation for it were the dumbest things I've seen/heard all year, run/pass option FOH
- gotta pray for the yearly Skins/Giants division collapse, hopefully we'll start it in 2 weeks

Everyone Else
- San Fran killed us with the run game even when we knew it was coming, props to a banged up Gore
- Tony Romo is flat out dreadful, rookie QB's are outplaying him right now. 12 men on the field and you STILL can't stop Megatron. Rob Ryan...... who are those WR you guys have in practice that are better than Calvin? Please shed light
- How in the world did the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl with that O-Line
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, it's a miracle every week how Big Ben doesn't leave with a serious knee injury, hearing his foot is in bad shape though could be over for the Steelers
- Hope Andre is okay
frown.gif
, Texans should have blown them out, Arian Foster is a MACHINE
- Devin Hester is the GOAT and should have had 2 TD's if he got a decent block on the kicker
30t6p3b.gif
, Killa Cam got robbed of a TD to Shockey
30t6p3b.gif

- the New York Giants got some luck in that stadium. That "receiver giving up" rule has to go, should only apply to QB's
- Raiders and Bills not quite ready for the big leagues. Jason Campbell reverting back to his old self
30t6p3b.gif

- Vincent Jackson isn't getting the praise he deserves, dude is BEASTING
- Sparano gotta get canned in the next two weeks
- Will Rex Ryan EVER have the balls to bench Sanchez? Dude is HORRIBLE
- Drew Brees threw some bad passes yesterday, Jimmy Graham is a stud though
- start Tim Tebow already Denver
- McNabb is DONE
- PAY MATT "COMMON'S TWIN BROTHER" FORTE, HE'S THE BEST YOU HAVE ON OFFENSE

GLARING OBSERVATIONS
- Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense is unfair to watch right now, so far ahead of every defense that plays against them it's unwatchable. Saints might be their only competition in the NFC
- if the Lions make the playoffs and Megatron keeps it up..... MVP (and I don't care what numbers Brady/Rodgers put up)
- like I said last week, Haloti Ngata runaway defensive MVP

Originally Posted by AG 47

Philly's defense looks like it has an offensive line coach for a D coordinator...I guess that's because they do
drakehah.png

On that note, how long until Juan Castillo and/or Andy Reid is fired? Paging DaJoka.

******** just keep winning games. "You are what your record says you are"

Lions just might/maybe give the Packers a run for the division. We'll see who blinks first.

Who's O-line is worse? Steelers? Bears? Jets?

How is Calvin Johnson the best WR in the game if he'd be the 3rd best on the Cowboys?

Don't look now, but Hasselbeck has resurrected the Titans...even missing Kenny Britt, they put up 31. I wouldn't be surprised if they win that division, especially considering how much Houston chokes and now that Dre is injured.

I thought the Rams were better. Bradford? McDaniels? Where does the blame fall?

On that note, I thought the Niners were worse
laugh.gif
....looks like Alex Smith is doing well enough to start at least another season or two.

When are Defensive Coordinators going to stop Wes Welker? Never? I know my Raiders had no clue how to contain him. Dude has 40 catches already.

Speaking of the Pats, I hope Mayo isn't out too long, that defense needs EXTRA help as it stands.

And then the Raiders...we'll be alright. Our schedule gets a litte more friendly in the next few weeks. But we have to cut down on penalties and shooting ourselves in the foot.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

And the first quote of the year candidate goes to...
Originally Posted by msaba07

Roby Ryan is either going to look like a total doucher or a complete beast ... I agree with him though, on the low ... ... ... Dez @ 100% >>>>>>> CJ ... Miles @ 100% >>>>>>>> CJ ...

LOL.

this.. S4L3, i know you saw some of the things said in the cowboys/lions game thread.. ALOT better quotes of the week, mainly this one:

"We work against better receivers with Miles Austin and Dez Bryant. They are probably two of the premier receivers in football, but this guy is right there," Ryan said. "He's almost that good. He's excellent."

gotta love schwartz's comment after the game:

“I’m just glad that the third-best receiver on their team is on our team,

Cam is a top 5 qb THIS year... (rogers,brady,brees,vick....cam
pimp.gif
) no worse than 6th if u throw rivers n there

If Ngata gets robbed of DPOY again...
30t6p3b.gif
hes an unstoppable force

Aaron rodgers is too good, undefeated super bowl season doesnt seem too far outta the realm of possibility for sum reason

OMG Wes Welker... on pace for 160 catches, 2400 yards receiving and 20 tds. @!$@ a Megatron, we got God right here.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Cam is a top 5 qb THIS year... (rogers,brady,brees,vick....cam
pimp.gif
) no worse than 6th if u throw rivers n there
[table][tr][td]STATS[/td][td]PCT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]TD[/td][td]INT[/td][td]RAT[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011 Season[/td][td]59.5[/td][td]1386[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]84.5[/td][/tr][/table]
add in a few rushing TDs. but still...

1168834_calm_down_bro_super_RE_uprate_party-s600x450-50596.jpg

now for a rookie, he's doing BIG things, no doubt. but let's ease up a bit on the top 5 stuff...

-There is obviously a 3-way tie for the best WR CURRENTLY in the NFL...just saying that so feelings don't get hurt. It's not like Calvin Johnson isn't the best WR by a wide margin or anything...

We talked about this last week. Megatron might be the best WR in the league, but by a wide margin? I still disagree.

I watched yesterday's game and CJ caught one slant pattern. You want to guess how many times he ventured across the middle?

I still consider Andre and Fitz to be in the same class as Megatron. So while he may be the best, he isn't miles ahead of either of them.

But I will say this, I find it interesting that he just tied Cris Carter's record for most multi-TD games in a row after Cris Carter said he's only "very good at Madden..."

It's a 3 way tie for best WR in the NFL, Dre / Fitzgerald and Megatron, let's leave it at that

chargers are actually starting the season with a positive record
laugh.gif

im still scared of that raiders running game, though

bills are still good, this loss was a narrow one. its gonna happen.

be back to post more

Why can't it be the Lions are actually a good team who won the game? Why do people have to say Tony Romo is the reason they won, can't anyone give Detroit any credit?

Yall gotta realize that OP is a Boys fan.

2/3 of the most ridiculous quotes come from Cowboys fans so they will never make it to the QOTW due to fan bias. 

Wes Welker > Megatron?

Hdjhdbdbbdjdjfkbf

@*@@ you been smoking?

Lemme see Wes muscle 3 DBs for a TD

Originally Posted by AG 47

drakehah.png

it's ridiculous.. EVERYONE knew the eagles problem going into the season was our linebackers and safeties

so what do the eagles do with our secondary.. we run zone.. which puts extra pressure on the safeties, because they then have more responsibilities play to play

and what do we decide to do with our front 7.. we run the 'wide 9'.. which basically allows OLinemen free passage to the LBs because the DEs basically take themselves out of the play, unless it's a pass.. and they can just directional block the DTs, because we don't draft '2 gap' DTs..

so basically none of what we are doing on D makes any sense to me, given our personnel

extraordinary is right, we need to trade asante now.. and go to man press coverage with asanate and DRC (and hansen in the slot.. who by the way is our only real slot guy)

dont want to make asante the fall guy.. but dude is a great zone corner, where he is allowed to read, diagnose and react.. but given the pressure put on the safeties and LBs because of the 'wide 9' we can't excel when running a zone

upfront, we need to do away with the wide 9 on most downs (hell, i'm only a fan of lining 1 of our ends out that wide at any time).. and go to a jumbo package on 1st down, by moving jenkins to DE.. then on passing downs only use 1 of our guys out that wide

- I try not to comment bout the Jets in ere but man...Sanchez is just so bad.  Like beyond bad.  How people can defend that guy or ever thought he was a competent QB is so beyond me.  SMFH.
- This Jets team just has glaring holes all over, I'll be surprised if we make the playoffs.
- Rodgers is just on another level right now, its like he is just seeing things way quicker than anybody else on the field.
- Cam Newton is a BAD MAN.  If I'ma playoff team, I do not want to see that team the second half of the year.
- Every week when the Broncos lose, we here Tim Tebow's name getting screamed.  How bad does the guy have to be for them to still not put him in there with everyone clamoring
laugh.gif

- Chris Johnson nice to know your alive.  Jeff Fisher just knows how to run a team and Hasselback is perfect for the system.  That is a playoff team right there.
- That Steelers front line, man what happened
30t6p3b.gif

- NFC East is the biggest joke of a division, just cause the fans of every team really think there teams are on some Super Bowl contender %#**...Nah, your division is horrible, Washington really might win that %#** with Rex !!$*$+$ Grossman
laugh.gif

- Cincinatti, that D is still very good.  If they had a decent QB that team could win the NFC North.
- Tony Romo will  not be in Dallas next year.  That team is just poorly run, nothing more nothing less.  They keep doing the same %#** year after year.  Jason Garrett = Wade Phillips, they need a whole new system.

Top 5
1. Packers
2. Saints
3. Patriots
4. Lions
5. Baltimore

Steelers gave up 3 100 yard rushers in 85 games, already two this year
It falls in the D line, Aaron Smith finally showing his age, Casey getting no push and haven't seen Keisel at all
When the young guys got in they actually played better, might need to start the transition
I've never in my life seen the o and d lines be manhandled like they have this year
The Steelers were built upon being dominant up front and going from there
Ben has no shot, while he has to hold on to the ball better he never has a clean pocket...NEVER
WRs and Isaac Redman looked good
Texans losing Andre killed them
Sloppy play killed them as well, some stupid penalties
This Steeler team is a classic 8-8 team
My lawn is looking great after mowing and fertilizing unread of watching the whole debacle

NFL
Ngata is the DMVP, no questions
Rodgers is unstoppable right now
Welker is as well
Throw in CJ
Obvious trap for the Bills, go into half time up 14 and then blow it? Yikes
Ravens looked great again
Both those defenses made me think of the days when Pitt had presure and movement
Amazing comebacks, good week to watch games
I can't wait for the NHL to start

Originally Posted by HARM

Wes Welker > Megatron?

Hdjhdbdbbdjdjfkbf

@*@@ you been smoking?

God > robot

God tier (Welker)
Tier 1 (Lord Mega, Fitz, RunLikeBull)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by HARM

Wes Welker > Megatron?

Hdjhdbdbbdjdjfkbf

@*@@ you been smoking?

God > robot

God tier (Welker)
Tier 1 (Lord Mega, Fitz, RunLikeBull)
sarcasm meters are failing on this early monday
laugh.gif

Megatron is the Lebron of the NFL. He is only good because of the size God gave him. He was completely ghost the entire game aside from those two jump balls. As far as being a complete receiver, I'd put at least 5 people ahead of him. He is a glorified rebounder who plays receiver in the NFL.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

- I try not to comment bout the Jets in ere but man...Sanchez is just so bad.  Like beyond bad.  How people can defend that guy or ever thought he was a competent QB is so beyond me.  SMFH.
- This Jets team just has glaring holes all over, I'll be surprised if we make the playoffs.
- Rodgers is just on another level right now, its like he is just seeing things way quicker than anybody else on the field.
- Cam Newton is a BAD MAN.  If I'ma playoff team, I do not want to see that team the second half of the year.
- Every week when the Broncos lose, we here Tim Tebow's name getting screamed.  How bad does the guy have to be for them to still not put him in there with everyone clamoring
laugh.gif

- Chris Johnson nice to know your alive.  Jeff Fisher just knows how to run a team and Hasselback is perfect for the system.  That is a playoff team right there.
- That Steelers front line, man what happened
30t6p3b.gif

- NFC East is the biggest joke of a division, just cause the fans of every team really think there teams are on some Super Bowl contender %#**...Nah, your division is horrible, Washington really might win that %#** with Rex !!$*$+$ Grossman
laugh.gif

- Cincinatti, that D is still very good.  If they had a decent QB that team could win the NFC North.
- Tony Romo will  not be in Dallas next year.  That team is just poorly run, nothing more nothing less.  They keep doing the same %#** year after year.  Jason Garrett = Wade Phillips, they need a whole new system.

Top 5
1. Packers
2. Saints
3. Patriots
4. Lions
5. Baltimore

roll.gif
roll.gif

you mean Coach Munchak, who is doing a great job btw. !*%$ Fisher

Back
Top Bottom