Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

i love my half cents... i have em all...but these dont look good to me. i think its the pictures.
i have to see em in person or an actual photo from somebody.

im gonna have to copp both for sure. plus you cant beat the comfort of the 1/2 cent

both of those are disgusting
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Eggplants are nice but they are oding the cw. It was always considered a rare and special cw IMO. This year alone, 3 different shoes with the eggplant cw will drop.

i dont see how eggplant cw is being OD'd, besides the foams what other shoe has it?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

easy pass on both at least for retail. If they follow suit of the silver, black, green 1/2 cents they will go on sale
I HOPE!
-yeah, they are going in on eggplant.Foam, flight, cents, penny 3...I'm wondering what else..
-Got to say I want both of these. Rare because I only like the blue pair.

They are looking DOPE. Im lovin both colorways.

Only copping once they hit the 80$ mark since I already have SILVERs (best CW IMO). I dont need more pairs of 1/2 Cents unless its for a cheap price.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

DID this a long time ago

OH WOW  .... here we go again with you thinking NIKE took a colorway from you.
laugh.gif

You be killing me man.

not feeling either colorway.

on the hunt for the royals unless a white based colorway comes out.

The cranberries just don't look right...like they are still in the Photoshopping process or something.

Eggplants on the other hand, will definitely be copped.

Need better pics of the cranberries, but im quite sure the eggplants are gonna look good especially if they have a clear sole like the royals.

Ill cop the eggs on discount but I will probably pass on the cranberries...Such a random color smh i hope they dont slaughter the 1/2 cents but they're well on the way
smh.gif

i agree with blacklion23 eggplant is gettin plaid and the cramberry looks corny. Seems like nike is trying to get as much $ as possible this yr no matter how much they play out a design or color way. :smh:

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Eggplants are nice but they are oding the cw. It was always considered a rare and special cw IMO. This year alone, 3 different shoes with the eggplant cw will drop.

i dont see how eggplant cw is being OD'd, besides the foams what other shoe has it?
i have some Nike Big High HOH at my store that has the eggplant color way. Looks cool but obv rather get eggplants over those especially if they are re releasing

Back
Top Bottom